Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

That's just a propaganda meme

 

Not sure if they really ever came for the Communists Skitz, as is now being portrayed by

Communists in the Sage Group and behavioural scientists worldwide.

 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/02/89/e302891428b224b2a4b0f6ba3aa92892.jpg

I thought it was, being its so often talked about -  tired, lame gag-material lol - apologies for that ha

 

I much prefer Alexandr's... I've red-pilled quite a few normies with that one over the years - inevitably leading to them questioning the holocaust of White Russia beyond just the Holodomor, and more importantly- and even more important today - Who's behind the global media?!😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ink said:

 

 

I literally can't watch/read too much about the Evils Crimes committed against the Russian People in those times anymore - I have read/seen a lot; from the horrific tortures, the genocide of the Old Believers,  to the ritualistic slaying of the Romanovs and it fills me with dread, horror and sadness just thinking about it...

 

Slightly off topic - but it's probably best for all to be reminded. The energy behind that horror - the most horrific horror of all 20thC horrors, IMO, - is the same energy behind what's going on today.... I've oft repeated this, but - starvation is their favourite tool. As their warm up. And it's coming to a town near you soon. 

 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GyjFcKIFmpRr/

The Woke Bolshevik Revolution - ROBERT SEPEHR

 

Highly recommend AshaLogos' Darkness Descends. (there's a narrated one too - it's incredibly powerful)

image.png.60cc186b27bc68779a79185c99bdfa8f.png

 

We Are All The Kulaks Now

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Surely you don't think this is all going to end with a handshake and no bloodshed?

 

The cabal are MURDERING people en-masse and will never stop. Their own lives depend on following the orders of the Elites to the letter. They're never going to back down.

 

It's us or them and that's the only outcome.

 

 

 

Thats what I thought, no plan. They will just concentrate on bringing the violence under control and all the people who have stood up will be classed as part of a violent backlash. 

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I literally can't watch/read too much about the Evils Crimes committed against the Russian People in those times anymore - I have read/seen a lot; from the horrific tortures, the genocide of the Old Believers,  to the ritualistic slaying of the Romanovs and it fills me with dread, horror and sadness just thinking about it...

 

Slightly off topic - but it's probably best for all to be reminded. The energy behind that horror - the most horrific horror of all 20thC horrors, IMO, - is the same energy behind what's going on today.... I've oft repeated this, but - starvation is their favourite tool. As their warm up. And it's coming to a town near you soon. 

 

 

Highly recommend AshaLogos' Darkness Descends. (there's a narrated one too - it's incredibly powerful)

image.png.60cc186b27bc68779a79185c99bdfa8f.png

 

We Are All The Kulaks Now

 

It's the same people behind it. They never stop. It's like they have no conscience and are pure darkness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

One very simple thing the government could do, just as a temporary measure, is to dish out a second winter fuel payment to everyone eligible in January. This would cost about £2.5 billion. Quite cheap,

Don't be silly - the useless eaters arent dying fast enough! Let them freeze! They do every other year! /s

 

Those funds will be better spent investigating the racist oxygen machines!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

It's the same people behind it. They never stop. It's like they have no conscience and are pure darkness.

Its ancient and pathological.

There's actual a term for a large part of what's driving some of the agenda (in the West) but I won't post it here: 6 letters, starts with L, ends with M with a X in the middle.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, soulalways said:

food for thought without a doubt...i would love to know what happens to freemasons when they attain the 33rd level..?

apparantley this is when they are enlightened ?  and shown the greatest secrets....just a thought.

They could give them a gold Blue Peter badge for all I care. Nasty conniving fucks that they are!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Senator Lambie Launches Shocking Attack Against Unvaccinated Aussies

 

 

Crystal meth is a serious drug.

I’m not sure what her position on unvaccinated people is. Maybe she could be a little more erudite in her argument. 
Joking aside, what a piece of shite.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Must see

 

Remember Remember, The 21st of December 7 PM GMT

 

 

 

Rousing words indeed GR. Been busy a lot recently so a bit behind everything. Anything particular about 21/12. By the way 2112 by rush open tracks sum up everything happening today. Worth a listen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I’m not sure what her position on unvaccinated people is. Maybe she could be a little more erudite in her argument. 
Joking aside, what a piece of shite.

 

Yeah she's a special case. There's another one equally whacked out of his mind in the northern territory. This bloke is off his tree:

 

"These speeches from politicians are becoming more and more unhinged. Look at this mans eyes.

Thoughts?!?" - VIDEO (Telegram): https://t.me/mattlawsonphotography/2514

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Yeah she's a special case. There's another one equally whacked out of his mind in the northern territory. This bloke is off his tree:

 

"These speeches from politicians are becoming more and more unhinged. Look at this mans eyes.

Thoughts?!?" - VIDEO (Telegram): https://t.me/mattlawsonphotography/2514

Going by his criteria I’m guessing I’m anti-vax then😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

And I also wanted to say sorry here.

 

Few weeks ago I made some comments about the depopulation agenda. I still stand by my beliefs that this is about money and not depopulation. But the manner in which I spoke to some people was not very considerate and possibly antagonistic which I am sorry for.

 

Not an excuse, but was written with emotion after my aunt passed away.

 

Just wanted to say that and draw a line under that.

Out of reactions, Mr H. But that's fine. I hope you feel a bit better now. Bereavement hurts.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...