Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, ink said:

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

this does make perfect sense to me if this is genuine....

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

wow it took the DM 18 months to cover the lockdown protests but they are covering what has changed? 

Well, we don't tell the boys and girls everything at GCHQ now do we?

Anyway, I am sure there is plenty here for them to raise eyebrows about.

Just now, SimonTV said:

I was not being sarcastic, I was drawing the comparison with killing people with mRNA as an acceptable risk which is apparently acceptable. 

You managed to fool Skitzo, but the Nazis were just tools of the cabal... the top leaders completely sold out to the cabal and extremely evil forces.

On 11/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, RobSS said:

Tesco's new Xmas commercial features Santa showing a Vax Passport...

Jesus wept. WHat a disgusting advert...never liked queen...overated band as well. 

I just find the whole of that video clip repulsive. I am sure Lidl, Aldi, Sainsbury's or any other supermarket chain are in competition to produce disgusting filth like that Tesco advert

SERIOUSLY,HAS ANYONE ELSE ON HERE EXPERIENCED THIS ? 

recently my wife and i attended 2 family celebrations..not mixed with the family for over a year now(avoiding conversations about covid etc to keep the peace)

when we got home from both (1 week apart) we felt unwell and really out of sorts.now everyone apart from us at both venues had been double jabbed as most were openly boasting about it...this may be a bit out there but it took us a week to get back to normal..i had heard about non jabbed being affected by the jabbed in mixing in large partys..be interesting to see if anyone on here has had a similar experience ?

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

That is juvenile perspective and going off topic. 

It's well documented so not juvenile at all, and it is off-topic, but if you want to back up your claim, I'd be interested why you don't think the Nazis were tools in another thread...

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

It's well documented so not juvenile at all, and it is off-topic, but if you want to back up your claim, I'd be interested why you don't think the Nazis were tools in another thread...

I doubt you are interested, lip service. ironically you are the tool