Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

wow it took the DM 18 months to cover the lockdown protests but they are covering what has changed? 

Well, we don't tell the boys and girls everything at GCHQ now do we?

Anyway, I am sure there is plenty here for them to raise eyebrows about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SimonTV said:

 

I was not being sarcastic, I was drawing the comparison with killing people with mRNA as an acceptable risk which is apparently acceptable. 

 

You managed to fool Skitzo, but the Nazis were just tools of the cabal... the top leaders completely sold out to the cabal and extremely evil forces.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, RobSS said:

 

Tesco's new Xmas commercial features Santa showing a Vax Passport...

 

 

Jesus wept. WHat a disgusting advert...never liked queen...overated band as well. 

 

I just find the whole of that video clip repulsive. I am sure Lidl, Aldi, Sainsbury's or any other supermarket chain are in competition to produce disgusting filth like that Tesco advert

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SERIOUSLY,HAS ANYONE ELSE ON HERE EXPERIENCED THIS ? 

 

recently my wife and i attended 2 family celebrations..not mixed with the family for over a year now(avoiding conversations about covid etc to keep the peace)

when we got home from both (1 week apart) we felt unwell and really out of sorts.now everyone apart from us at both venues had been double jabbed as most were openly boasting about it...this may be a bit out there but it took us a week to get back to normal..i had heard about non jabbed being affected by the jabbed in mixing in large partys..be interesting to see if anyone on here has had a similar experience ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

That is juvenile perspective and going off topic. 

 

It's well documented so not juvenile at all, and it is off-topic, but if you want to back up your claim, I'd be interested why you don't think the Nazis were tools in another thread...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

It's well documented so not juvenile at all, and it is off-topic, but if you want to back up your claim, I'd be interested why you don't think the Nazis were tools in another thread...

 

 

I doubt you are interested, lip service. ironically you are the tool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Well, we don't tell the boys and girls everything at GCHQ now do we?

Anyway, I am sure there is plenty here for them to raise eyebrows about.

 

Is there a LGBTQP or Trans transgression or evil autistic white supremacist teenager being setup by the FBI? i don't think so, are they interested? no! if they had investigation departments, it wouldn't take a fucking rocket scientist to see this fraud. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I doubt you are interested, lip service. ironically you are the tool

 

Yes, I would be interested, but I can see all you can manage are personal insults - speaks volumes about how interested you are and if you think I am a tool, why? You didn't say!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, I would be interested, but I can see all you can manage are personal insults - speaks volumes about how interested you are and if you think I am a tool, why? You didn't say!

 

You know what speak volumes is all my posts to date. Read every single one. 

 

If you think you are big cunt big head cunt Mi5 cunt face come knock on my door and we fight one and one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, I would be interested, but I can see all you can manage are personal insults - speaks volumes about how interested you are and if you think I am a tool, why? You didn't say!

 

dont goad this guy..surprised me... i,m so fucking scared...ha ha ha

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, soulalways said:

oh dear you do have a serious mental issue dont you....i thought i was dealing with a man who had intelligence..now you really are making a fool of yourself man   grow the fuck up simon

 

Hit the nail on the head, regarding Simon.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, soulalways said:

SERIOUSLY,HAS ANYONE ELSE ON HERE EXPERIENCED THIS ? 

 

recently my wife and i attended 2 family celebrations..not mixed with the family for over a year now(avoiding conversations about covid etc to keep the peace)

when we got home from both (1 week apart) we felt unwell and really out of sorts.now everyone apart from us at both venues had been double jabbed as most were openly boasting about it...this may be a bit out there but it took us a week to get back to normal..i had heard about non jabbed being affected by the jabbed in mixing in large partys..be interesting to see if anyone on here has had a similar experience ?

Yes last year. 18th birthday party felt ill for a few days like the onset of a cold. Upped the vitamins and ate more ginger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...