Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:


It won’t be long before that wee poison dwarf Sturgeon aka wee Jimmy Krankie will be following Austria’s footsteps by making the killer vaccine mandatory. Life in Scotland is becoming more and more grim by the day all because of SNP.

From what I hear the United Nations are wanting other countries to follow Austria and make vaccines mandatory.

I can see it happening and Jimmy Sturgeon will be happy to follow orders from her puppet master, your right life in Scotland is becoming grim.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Watching the Austrian riots in Vienna on RT News channel and shocked at how many are rioting yet still wearing the Cloth of Compliance. I'd estimate 60%.

 

Fucking unbelievable!

 

We're all DOOMED!

 

That's what I thought as well....

 

5 hours ago, Deano7879 said:

Game on my phone that my daughter was playing 

 

How sick is this 

Screenshot_20211120_190136_com.ohmgames.richtopoor_386680319162350.jpg

The psychology of this game is that they are linking 'reward' with the vaccines. Whichever you chose, it's vaccine! clever that. Also, while kids are playing this game, they are in trance so the name gets in the head and the kids will think it's acceptable. It will manifest one day. May be not now but when the time comes....and kids will turn around "Dad, there is nothing wrong with the vax or Dad, I've just got it." So be careful the traps are laid everywhere.

 

7 hours ago, Firebird said:

Even if it were true then what in the world can you do about it? You can't let such a fear control you, that you may or may not spread something without having symptoms. If you do then you'll be in fear and worry for the rest of your life. Look how leprosy spreads.. people carry it and it takes years before you know it. Careful you may have it now!!!

 

I just pretend that I've got it. It saves the time and effort figuring out. The government told us to act like you've got it afterall. lol

 

12 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Soon the council tax will be so high that Mr adverage wont be able to pay.

I reckon this is a ploy to grab our homes.

As klause said, ' you'll own nothing & be happy'. BASTARDS!

 

The council tax is another one which is a part of the spell some are under.

Money trickle upwards.

Now, if the council tax gets too expensive for people to pay, they will have no choice but to learn the difference between law vs legal and ask them which side they want follow. Always use it to our advantage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Germ Games

 

https://eturbonews.com/3008277/israels-omega-drill-simulates-outbreak-of-a-new-covid-19-strain/

 

Israeli government has announced the launch of a nationwide practice exercise in a ‘combat rehearsal’ format to evaluate the country’s readiness for a potential outbreak of an unknown new strain of the COVID-19 virus.

 

Israel‘s Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, who has often referred to the next viral mutation, yet to be discovered, as the ‘Omega strain’, announced the exercise appropriately dubbed the ‘Omega drill’ on Wednesday.

 

The drill led by Israel’s civil defense minister takes place at a situation room in the National Management Center in Jerusalem. The exercise puts the country’s institutions and government agencies through their paces to see if they would be able to cope in the face of a “new lethal COVID-19 variant.”

 

Praised as a world-first by Bennett’s office, the games look at preparedness for future restrictions on gatherings and movement, quarantine and lockdown policies, as well as testing oversight and warnings to be issued as a new variant develops. The drill also tests hospitals’ responses, as well as preparedness in other sectors.

 

“While in some places in the world, the coronavirus situation is deteriorating, Israel is safe and secure,” Bennett said. “To maintain this, and to continue our daily routines, we must keep our finger on the pulse and prepare for any scenario.”

 

The Prime Minister praised Israel’s response to the pandemic, proclaiming that the state “is in excellent shape” having beaten its fourth wave of infections, adding that it is “on the verge of leaving the Delta [variant] behind.”

 

Israel became one of the first countries to roll out a booster vaccine scheme in the summer, starting with its older population and working down through other age groups. Bennett praised the scheme, proclaiming that Israel was a “pioneer of the third dose” against COVID. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously not all childrens deaths can be attributed to the jab, but-

what are the odd's a perfectly healthy and vibrate 8year old "suddenly" has an old lady "turn" at school, then deteriorates in to seizures and death - from a "obstruction" in his brain stem!!!

 

 

Kenneth says Amari's elementary school reported he'd gotten sick in the nurse's office, so he went to pick his son up.

"I just kind of asked him how are you feeling, he was like 'I don't know, I don't know what happened,'" Kenneth said.

The situation deteriorated suddenly after Kenneth got home with Amari. He says he was helping his son change out of his shirt when he felt Amari's legs go limp.

"His head just kind of fell back and his eyes rolled back, and then I knew right away something was wrong," Kenneth said.

 

Kenneth told FOX 12 that he rushed Amari, who was nearly unresponsive, to the closest hospital. Doctors told the family it appears that Amari had a seizure, and CT scans later revealed the boy had a large mass near his brain stem, causing his brain to swell.

 

"No signs of headaches, no signs of illness, nothing," Dawn said. "They said no surgery could bring him back."

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

for a potential outbreak of an unknown new strain of the COVID-19 virus.

 

and what will that be??

 

Covid-9mm

 

coming soon to the un-vaxxed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Total chaos in Brussels near the European Institutions. The demonstration against the health pass, which brings together more than 35,000 people, is totally out of control.

 

image.png.2b3fb81f4b53a80290dd7ca82875ef4d.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rFUayeU8rkIa/

 

BRUSSELS -- Ten of thousands of people demonstrated through central Brussels on Sunday to protest reinforced COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the Belgian government to counter the latest spike in coronavirus cases.

 

Many among the police estimate of 35,000 at the rally had already left for home when the demonstration descended into violence as several hundred people started pelting police, smashing cars and setting garbage bins ablaze. Police replied with tear gas and water cannons and sought to restore order when dusk settled on the Belgian capital.

 

Earlier, marchers came to protest the government's strong advice to get vaccinated and any possible moves to impose mandatory shots.

Shouting “Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!” and singing the anti-fascist song “Bella Ciao,” protesters lined up behind a huge banner saying “Together for Freedom" and marched to the European Union headquarters. Amid the crowd, the signs varied from far-right insignia to the rainbow flags of the LGBT community.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/thousands-march-brussels-belgiums-covid-measures-81311544

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An anecdotal report of someone suffering from being around the jabbed (shedding) - almost a year later!

Imagine all the non-jabbed little girls "lady parts" (and boys) being fucked with over the course of years and years being around a jabbed up population... 

We're doomed.

 

Long-term-shedding.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Put on your diapers, because this will make you piss your pants.

 

https://www.rt.com/news/540895-japan-delta-covid-extinction/

lol - like magic..

 

Like this magic - from a couple of days ago...

May be an image of 5 people, people standing, outdoors and text that says "Los Angeles Times Times h When the coronavirus emerged last year, health officials feared the pandemic would sweep across Africa, killing millions and destroying the continent's fragile health systems. That hasn't happened. LATIMES.COM Scientists are mystified, and wary, as Africa avoids COVID- 19 disaster"

 

Could it be because its the biggest fucking hoax in history, the virus doesn't exist and as Africa (on the whole) doesn't have the medical registery systems needed to falsely attribute to covid? hmmm

(Interestingly, South Africa (which does have such systems) has had "covid".

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I consider that there will be a point in time when we can make an unalterable change .... that this 'change' will define the future of people upon this realm.

I know not when ....... but I know it will be a 3-6 month period.

They have to bring order out of chaos ....... we bring OUR defined 'order' before them (in that period) ....... and they have nowhere to go!

 

"Hello, we have come to save you"

 

"Go fuck yourself .... and say hello to my little friend!"

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

lol - like magic..

 

Like this magic - from a couple of days ago...

May be an image of 5 people, people standing, outdoors and text that says "Los Angeles Times Times h When the coronavirus emerged last year, health officials feared the pandemic would sweep across Africa, killing millions and destroying the continent's fragile health systems. That hasn't happened. LATIMES.COM Scientists are mystified, and wary, as Africa avoids COVID- 19 disaster"

 

Could it be because its the biggest fucking hoax in history, the virus doesn't exist and as Africa (on the whole) doesn't have the medical registery systems needed to falsely attribute to covid? hmmm

(Interestingly, South Africa (which does have such systems) has had "covid".

Possibly. But most African countries also have since decades a yearly distribution of Ivermectin. Which also could be one of the reasons not much happened there?

 

Anyway, Japanese (as many other Asians) are masters in saving face. It looks they just released a Black Swan for the Covid narrative (this story will save face for their own politicians) and send some nice torpedos with that into the already sinking Covid ship in the West. Lets see how this one develops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandatory Vax Could Ignite Islamic Terror in Europe

 

161207_sharia.jpg

The recent announcement that Austria will be making the deadly covid-19 vaccines mandatory may provoke terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists.
There are about 380,000 Muslims living in Austria, a country of nine million.
 
 
by CR
(henrymakow.com)
 
Vaccines are forbidden in sharia law.  One of the first things the Taliban did after being returned to power by the Biden administration was to ban covid vaccines. 
 
UN vaccination workers are killed regularly in countries like Somalia, Syria, and Pakistan.
 
Some Islamic extremists are more than glad to kill people over an offensive cartoon as has happened in France. 
 
How do you think they will feel about them and their children being forcibly injected with a substance condemned by their religion?

According to an Austrian intelligence report, Islamic terrorism is the country's number one security issue.
 
El5NAlOXUAAQvzP.jpg
("I spoke to Sebastian Kurz & offered my deepest condolences to the Austrian people following the Vienna attack by "Islamic State" terrorists. I condemn this despicable attack in the strongest terms possible." - Ursula von der Leyen, EU Commissar)
 
 
Last November on the evening before a lockdown, a convicted ISIS terrorist armed with an automatic rifle and handgun killed four people in Vienna. Hamas and the Islamic Brotherhood are also active in Austria.
 
While forced vaccinations are likely to provoke jihadists in Austria to commit terrorist attacks, there is the potential that this could spark a wave of violence that will spread to neighbouring Germany and nearby France, as well as other parts of Europe.
 
Germany has been following Austria's example of locking down unvaccinated people and it is possible they will also make the vaccine mandatory.  Germany is a larger country with five million Muslims and even longer history of Islamic terrorism. 
 
Earlier this month an Islamic terrorist stabbed four people on a train and another ISIS member was charged for plotting a bombing.
 
Members of the French military recently voiced concerns about the potential for a civil war due to the large number of Islamic extremists who control numerous communities across the country.
 
France was wise enough to decide against mandatory vaccination but was already the scene of the Bataclan massacre and the Charlie Hebdo attack.  Automatic weapons and explosives were used in these attacks.  These people are well armed, and I'm sure they aren't fans of the vaccine passport.

Some might look at this and think it's not so bad, let the jihadists fight against the vaccination agenda for us. 
 
However, the danger is that other groups opposed to covid vaccines - Christians, right wingers, black people, and anyone else who values freedom and bodily autonomy - will all be lumped in together and persecuted as anti-vaxxer terrorists.
 
Not only that, but it could start a civil war in Europe.  You can be sure the counterterrorism and intelligence agencies are well aware of these threats, so the logical conclusion is that this will be used to further the objectives of the globalist agenda.
image-18.png
 
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I saw an advert for the 'Vax' vucuum cleaner a few days ago.  What caught my attention was at the end it  said 'get the vax'. How blatant is that?  They are trying to get into people's heads. 

Well... I don't have good experiences with vaxes... I kind of gave up after last one and got back to broom... I can't buy new vaxes every few months... 🥴

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ink said:

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

 

 

 

The alleged meeting took place in Queenstown, New Zealand where the billionaire Peter Thiel bought a large chunk of land in 2011 and is now a New Zealand citizen.

 

I found this from 2017

"Apocalypse island: Tech billionaires are building boltholes in New Zealand because they now fear social collapse or nuclear war. So what do they know that we don't?"

"Tellingly, the geeks of Silicon Valley appear to be most worried that it will be a struggle between rich and poor in a world economy turned upside down by new technology — with them as the main targets"

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190322/Tech-billionaires-building-boltholes-New-Zealand.html

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

Germ Games

 

https://eturbonews.com/3008277/israels-omega-drill-simulates-outbreak-of-a-new-covid-19-strain/

 

Israeli government has announced the launch of a nationwide practice exercise in a ‘combat rehearsal’ format to evaluate the country’s readiness for a potential outbreak of an unknown new strain of the COVID-19 virus.

 

Israel‘s Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, who has often referred to the next viral mutation, yet to be discovered, as the ‘Omega strain’, announced the exercise appropriately dubbed the ‘Omega drill’ on Wednesday.

 

The drill led by Israel’s civil defense minister takes place at a situation room in the National Management Center in Jerusalem. The exercise puts the country’s institutions and government agencies through their paces to see if they would be able to cope in the face of a “new lethal COVID-19 variant.”

 

Praised as a world-first by Bennett’s office, the games look at preparedness for future restrictions on gatherings and movement, quarantine and lockdown policies, as well as testing oversight and warnings to be issued as a new variant develops. The drill also tests hospitals’ responses, as well as preparedness in other sectors.

 

“While in some places in the world, the coronavirus situation is deteriorating, Israel is safe and secure,” Bennett said. “To maintain this, and to continue our daily routines, we must keep our finger on the pulse and prepare for any scenario.”

 

The Prime Minister praised Israel’s response to the pandemic, proclaiming that the state “is in excellent shape” having beaten its fourth wave of infections, adding that it is “on the verge of leaving the Delta [variant] behind.”

 

Israel became one of the first countries to roll out a booster vaccine scheme in the summer, starting with its older population and working down through other age groups. Bennett praised the scheme, proclaiming that Israel was a “pioneer of the third dose” against COVID. 

 

The scenario of the Omega strain being the practice cover-story for the mass dead from vaccine induced immunity depletion to come?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Apocalypse island: Tech billionaires are building boltholes in New Zealand because they now fear social collapse or nuclear war. So what do they know that we don't?"

 

That's assuming that new zealand, one of the '5 eyes' surveillance and intelligence gathering countries wouldn't be a target for hypersonic missiles.....which is a big assumption

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Mandatory Vax Could Ignite Islamic Terror in Europe

 

161207_sharia.jpg

The recent announcement that Austria will be making the deadly covid-19 vaccines mandatory may provoke terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists.
There are about 380,000 Muslims living in Austria, a country of nine million.
 
 
by CR
(henrymakow.com)
 
Vaccines are forbidden in sharia law.  One of the first things the Taliban did after being returned to power by the Biden administration was to ban covid vaccines. 
 
UN vaccination workers are killed regularly in countries like Somalia, Syria, and Pakistan.
 
Some Islamic extremists are more than glad to kill people over an offensive cartoon as has happened in France. 
 
How do you think they will feel about them and their children being forcibly injected with a substance condemned by their religion?

According to an Austrian intelligence report, Islamic terrorism is the country's number one security issue.
 
El5NAlOXUAAQvzP.jpg
("I spoke to Sebastian Kurz & offered my deepest condolences to the Austrian people following the Vienna attack by "Islamic State" terrorists. I condemn this despicable attack in the strongest terms possible." - Ursula von der Leyen, EU Commissar)
 
 
Last November on the evening before a lockdown, a convicted ISIS terrorist armed with an automatic rifle and handgun killed four people in Vienna. Hamas and the Islamic Brotherhood are also active in Austria.
 
While forced vaccinations are likely to provoke jihadists in Austria to commit terrorist attacks, there is the potential that this could spark a wave of violence that will spread to neighbouring Germany and nearby France, as well as other parts of Europe.
 
Germany has been following Austria's example of locking down unvaccinated people and it is possible they will also make the vaccine mandatory.  Germany is a larger country with five million Muslims and even longer history of Islamic terrorism. 
 
Earlier this month an Islamic terrorist stabbed four people on a train and another ISIS member was charged for plotting a bombing.
 
Members of the French military recently voiced concerns about the potential for a civil war due to the large number of Islamic extremists who control numerous communities across the country.
 
France was wise enough to decide against mandatory vaccination but was already the scene of the Bataclan massacre and the Charlie Hebdo attack.  Automatic weapons and explosives were used in these attacks.  These people are well armed, and I'm sure they aren't fans of the vaccine passport.

Some might look at this and think it's not so bad, let the jihadists fight against the vaccination agenda for us. 
 
However, the danger is that other groups opposed to covid vaccines - Christians, right wingers, black people, and anyone else who values freedom and bodily autonomy - will all be lumped in together and persecuted as anti-vaxxer terrorists.
 
Not only that, but it could start a civil war in Europe.  You can be sure the counterterrorism and intelligence agencies are well aware of these threats, so the logical conclusion is that this will be used to further the objectives of the globalist agenda.
image-18.png
 

Allah's got bar... 🤣👍

I don't think most Muslims in Europe are so strict when it comes to this injection. My Muslim friends were laughing at me when I said I don't want to take it - It looks I'm radicalised anti-vaxxer... 😆 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Mandatory Vax Could Ignite Islamic Terror in Europe

 

161207_sharia.jpg

The recent announcement that Austria will be making the deadly covid-19 vaccines mandatory may provoke terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists.
There are about 380,000 Muslims living in Austria, a country of nine million.
 
 
by CR
(henrymakow.com)
 
Vaccines are forbidden in sharia law.  One of the first things the Taliban did after being returned to power by the Biden administration was to ban covid vaccines. 
 
UN vaccination workers are killed regularly in countries like Somalia, Syria, and Pakistan.
 
Some Islamic extremists are more than glad to kill people over an offensive cartoon as has happened in France. 
 
How do you think they will feel about them and their children being forcibly injected with a substance condemned by their religion?

According to an Austrian intelligence report, Islamic terrorism is the country's number one security issue.
 
El5NAlOXUAAQvzP.jpg
("I spoke to Sebastian Kurz & offered my deepest condolences to the Austrian people following the Vienna attack by "Islamic State" terrorists. I condemn this despicable attack in the strongest terms possible." - Ursula von der Leyen, EU Commissar)
 
 
Last November on the evening before a lockdown, a convicted ISIS terrorist armed with an automatic rifle and handgun killed four people in Vienna. Hamas and the Islamic Brotherhood are also active in Austria.
 
While forced vaccinations are likely to provoke jihadists in Austria to commit terrorist attacks, there is the potential that this could spark a wave of violence that will spread to neighbouring Germany and nearby France, as well as other parts of Europe.
 
Germany has been following Austria's example of locking down unvaccinated people and it is possible they will also make the vaccine mandatory.  Germany is a larger country with five million Muslims and even longer history of Islamic terrorism. 
 
Earlier this month an Islamic terrorist stabbed four people on a train and another ISIS member was charged for plotting a bombing.
 
Members of the French military recently voiced concerns about the potential for a civil war due to the large number of Islamic extremists who control numerous communities across the country.
 
France was wise enough to decide against mandatory vaccination but was already the scene of the Bataclan massacre and the Charlie Hebdo attack.  Automatic weapons and explosives were used in these attacks.  These people are well armed, and I'm sure they aren't fans of the vaccine passport.

Some might look at this and think it's not so bad, let the jihadists fight against the vaccination agenda for us. 
 
However, the danger is that other groups opposed to covid vaccines - Christians, right wingers, black people, and anyone else who values freedom and bodily autonomy - will all be lumped in together and persecuted as anti-vaxxer terrorists.
 
Not only that, but it could start a civil war in Europe.  You can be sure the counterterrorism and intelligence agencies are well aware of these threats, so the logical conclusion is that this will be used to further the objectives of the globalist agenda.
image-18.png
 

 

I don't think defending your natural right to not be poisoned is considered terrorism. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...