Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Guess what? In the next election (IF there is another one - I have serious doubts) She'll be re-elected with an overwhelming majority. I would bet heavily on that. So will Boris the Cunt.

They are all on the same team. They actually dont care...Scotland has the highest rate of suicide, alcohol and drug rates in Europe. Sad but true.

 

She's not good. Sorry I cant elaborate so much but sturgeon nae good

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Interesting that no country is disclosing how the mandatory jabs will be enforced.

 

Probably because guns will be involved.

Indeed.

 

I saw a Hugotalks recently where he was calling the bluff on Austria. if 35% of their population is still pureblood ~ 3.5Million people and their jails have a capacity of 8800 or something - where are they going to put them all?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

they just haven't reported them at all.

 

Millions are rising up (and being shot at) all over the world - some countries have been non-stop for months - and the msm downplays it, demonizes it, or is silent! Why? As we know because it will give citizens ideas, make them think they're not alone, and bring more people out on to the street to fight the tyranny. Studies have shown it only takes 3.5% of a population to protest to ensure political change. Although it will take a hell of a lot more than that at this point in the game - they've gone all in and the Rubicon was crossed a year ago, the dye has been cast - still, they're frightened of this.

 

MSM Silent As Mass Protests Taking Place Worldwide In Reaction To COVID Tyranny

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/mass-protests-taking-place-worldwide.html

 

The '3.5% rule': How a small minority can change the world

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190513-it-only-takes-35-of-people-to-change-the-world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Millions are rising up (and being shot at) all over the world - some countries have been non-stop for months - and the msm downplays it, demonizes it, or is silent! Why? As we know because it will give citizens ideas, make them think they're not alone, and bring more people out on to the street to fight the tyranny. Studies have shown it only takes 3.5% of a population to protest to ensure political change. Although it will take a hell of a lot more than that at this point in the game - they've gone all in and the Rubicon was crossed a year ago, the dye has been cast - still, they're frightened of this.

 

MSM Silent As Mass Protests Taking Place Worldwide In Reaction To COVID Tyranny

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/mass-protests-taking-place-worldwide.html

 

The '3.5% rule': How a small minority can change the world

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190513-it-only-takes-35-of-people-to-change-the-world

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Indeed.

 

I saw a Hugotalks recently where he was calling the bluff on Austria. if 35% of their population is still pureblood ~ 3.5Million people and their jails have a capacity of 8800 or something - where are they going to put them all?

 

The Austrian Government have said the plans for next February will be fines for the unvaccinated. 

 

So I assume they will be under a permanent lockdown, only allowed out for groceries or medications. If they are outside without reason and they are checked by police, they will be fined. At the moment afaik the unvaccinated can work, for example in a restaurant, but after work can't visit same said restaurant for a meal.

 

Isn't Covid a clever bastard being able to tell the difference from a worker and customer!

 

"He spoke out after Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg and Health Minister Wolfgang Muckstein announced that anyone who is not vaccinated against Covid will be penalised - with Mr Schallenberg saying the punishment would likely be a non-criminal fine, though added the details are still being worked out"

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10220735/Europes-Covid-crisis-Austria-makes-vaccines-mandatory-EVERYONE.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

 

I wondered how BBC, Sky etc would spin these marches...no need as it happens, they just haven't reported them at all.

The media was calling the protestors far right neo nazi white supremacists all week then they saw the crowds and now its a couple thousand anti vaxxers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Neil Oliver: Will we remain silent while a dark tide slides ever closer to our own shores?

 

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/neil-oliver-will-we-remain-silent-while-a-dark-tide-slides-ever-closer-to-our-own-shores/

 

 

 

The King of Scotland is the only media pundit who is warning the viewers.

 

Will they listen?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shake said:

They are all on the same team. They actually dont care...Scotland has the highest rate of suicide, alcohol and drug rates in Europe. Sad but true.

 

She's not good. Sorry I cant elaborate so much but sturgeon nae good

 

It's a disgrace. Look back into Scotland's proud history and the names of the great jump out at you. Apart from the obvious (William Wallace, Robert the Bruce), Scots regiments served in every corner of the globe and in some of the bloodiest conflicts. I once stood before the breach at Seringapatam and saw for myself the spot where General Robertson led the 71st Highlanders up an impossible slope and on to victory. It was the Scots that relieved Lucknow. In the world of engineering, the Scots are leading lights, medicine too. Always great innovators, the world has much to thank Scotland for.

 

Now, we have so-called Scots Nationalists led by a nefarious group of grasping, greedy, inferior men (Salmond) and this wee lassie who shouldn't be running a chip shop. People now laugh at the Scots - a thing unheard of when I was growing up. I love Scotland. It's a wonderful place and they don't deserve to be led by that creature. Flora MacDonald must be turning in her grave.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Austrian Government have said the plans for next February will be fines for the unvaccinated.

"Those refusing to be vaccinated are likely to face administrative fines, which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine cannot be recovered."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/19/austria-plans-compulsory-covid-vaccination-for-all

 

We all knew this was coming - back in 2020 even... but oh.. it's just a conspiracy..real tinfoil hat stuff - forced vaccines and imprisonment for non compliance! ha!

 

They've got some balls though, the likes of Australia announcing - proud as punch - their "camps".

 

Not sure where the space is for them across Europe? No doubt they'll have facilities the likes of what's being built in the UK ... the USA has had FEMA camps (and the coffins) at the ready for decades and I've seen clips of them building more - they even have ads up asking for staff! lol ....They've got plans ready to "isolated" rural communities, but they have to disarm them first, I mean they could go full Waco, but that really is messy and expensive. 

The 1A has been gutted, but that pesky 2A. really is an issue! Damn those Founding Fathers. There's a saying that the FF's made that the 2nd specifically for when the 1st fails... the US's Pluto return* is coming up next year - it's done a full orbit since the Declaration of Independence. The shit will hit the fan in the States soon with the economy currently imploding - maybe once the kids start dying!! That will wake the normies up! /s

 

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Isn't Covid a clever bastard

Its magic.

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "nzherald PM warns virus will 'come to people's doors and seek out the unvaccinated'. nzherald.co.nz/northern-advoc smOu 9 Onews 1 news"

 

Tricksy, even

Gollum GIFs | Tenor

 

*

Turning Point: The United States' Pluto Return

https://www.astro.com/astrology/tma_article210208_e.htm

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like the  Vaxx Reich is now extending from Austria to Deutschland.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10226551/Now-Germany-says-set-make-Covid-vaccinations-COMPULSORY-unavoidable-move.html

 

 

For the over 60s, they are still using AZ, so we could refer to that as the:

 

National AstraZeneca Initiative.

 

Can anyone think of a suitable abbreviation?

 

Mein kampfizer is a good book on the subject.

 

 

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(VIDEO) 11 Australian Nurses Blow The Whistle On COVID Vaccine Side Effects: “We Were Told Not To Talk About What We Had Seen”

In a stunning video, 11 nurses and paramedics from Queensland Australia have come forward to talk about their experiences administering the COVID-19 vaccine. The nurses have had their identities obscured because they are afraid to speak out, but their identification was checked before filming. In a series of harrowing tales, the nurses recount how they saw the deaths and injuries pile up, yet no one was allowed to talk about it.

The nurses further stated that vaccination status was no longer being marked on incoming cases and hospital resuscitation alarms had been disabled to avoid scaring people waiting in line for the jab. Additionally, there are no reporting mechanisms at all for serious adverse reactions.

Once the vaccine rollout began, they started seeing increasing cases of strokes, particularly in the young, neurological diseases, heart attack, lungs filled with fluid, internal bleeding, external bleeding from the bowels and nose as well as people passing large blood clots. One nurse described how more than 50% of patients looked ‘seriously unwell’ after being jabbed, with a number of them fainting at the hospital after receiving the jab.

Many of the nurses described how they would rather lose their job than take the jab, with some acknowledging that they would never work in the healthcare field again.

 

Watch the full video:

https://thecovidworld.com/11-australian-nurses-blow-the-whistle-on-covid-vaccine-side-effects-we-were-told-not-to-talk-about-what-we-had-seen/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Indeed.

 

I saw a Hugotalks recently where he was calling the bluff on Austria. if 35% of their population is still pureblood ~ 3.5Million people and their jails have a capacity of 8800 or something - where are they going to put them all?

 

I thought about the same but it's easy. Remember Auschwitz, kill and empty the compound and bring in the next lot. 😱

 

34 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

 

 

Keep focus on their fear. That's their weakness.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And with the hospitals and carehomes not reporting as a matter of policy, and most people not understanding what to do... and given a fraction even make it that far.. imagine the true numbers.....

 

I love how they always use cognitive incongruence to mind fuck the people - 10,000 - rare.

 

Like "mostly peaceful protest" in front of a raging inferno as a city block burns.

People think oh "that's just CNN being stupid" etc - they're not stupid. Its very sinister and done on purpose to fuck with your brain - don't believe your lying eyes!  - so you eventually check out and just let the subliminal get deep into your mind. We see that as people continue to line up as the ambulance takes somone away on a stretcher or has a seizure on the fall in those mass jab centres.....its not the sheeples fault perse... the programming is complete... from years of the media/govt propaganda short circuiting the brains natural reaction of fight/flight - WANTING TO LIVE, not sacrificing the children for the old etc.

 

It's incredibly sad knowing millions upon millions have had thousands of years of evolution hijacked and have been reprogrammed into literal lemmings marching off a cliff. (I know that's a misconception btw)

 

The evil is beyond words. I don't think such evil has ever had such free reign upon the Earth- not since Babylonian times at least.

May be an image of 1 person and text

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ink said:

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

 

 

 

I can well believe all this. Thanks for sharing.👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Tuesday Sturgeon will extend the Covid passport , no double jab, no access to cafes, restaurants, pubs and cinemas, great idea Sturgeon fuck up the hospitality businesses during the Christmas period and destroy small businesses next it will be Gyms and Public transport.

Evil Bitch just like Jacinda Ardern.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-59350975.amp


It won’t be long before that wee poison dwarf Sturgeon aka wee Jimmy Krankie will be following Austria’s footsteps by making the killer vaccine mandatory. Life in Scotland is becoming more and more grim by the day all because of SNP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

And with the hospitals and carehomes not reporting as a matter of policy, and most people not understanding what to do... and given a fraction even make it that far.. imagine the true numbers.....

 

I love how they always use cognitive incongruence to mind fuck the people - 10,000 - rare.

 

Like "mostly peaceful protest" in front of a raging inferno as a city block burns.

People think oh "that's just CNN being stupid" etc - they're not stupid. Its very sinister and done on purpose to fuck with your brain - don't believe your lying eyes!  - so you eventually check out and just let the subliminal get deep into your mind.

 

May be an image of 1 person and text

 

Those people fit in to the "acceptable risk" category. It is like collateral damage in the war, they can blow up some doctors or civilians or injury a few million people, it is just *shrug* acceptable risk. Ask MHRA's Dr June Raine about acceptable risk, I am sure she will have a lot to say about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One girl dies on a plane from a nut allergy after eating a pret sandwich and it is like a category 1 regulation emergency. They swoop and protect the consumer against dangerous nuts by forcing all companies to clearly state their use of nuts within the same kitchen that the sandwich was prepared. For a few millions people damaged from mRNA, well that is just acceptable risk. 👍

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Did anyone spot this?

 

Apparently oxygen monitors are racist.

 

 https://news.sky.com/story/health-secretary-sajid-javid-launches-review-into-racial-bias-in-medical-equipment-after-covid-19-deaths-12474265

 

May be they'd do better to talked to patients?

 

 

Yeah, headlines on BBC an SKY "news" this morning. Wow even the damn hospital equipment is racist!

 

C.L.O.W.N. W.O.R.L.D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...