Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Anybody got opinions on nexus site above. Don’t know how trustworthy they are or who backs them. I tend to read article then do research separately. 

I've always been a bit suspicious of them, especially when they stopped selling or reviewing David Icke's books. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, MR-E said:

some trolley stickers anyone................"Every little no helps"

Aldi https://gofile.io/d/ZhUCIR Asda https://gofile.io/d/KRN58L Coop https://gofile.io/d/ZEfU3f Lidl https://gofile.io/d/Tj1CkT Morrisons https://gofile.io/d/rYJ2zf Sainsburys https://gofile.io/d/VSViNF Tesco https://gofile.io/d/jMWFte

ElCeoDUX0AEsKpB?format=jpg&name=small

This is a good idea. It sends a powerful message. Everyone can make stickers at home on his printer

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

Who is this chappie?

Found traversing youtube.

Its clear that a great many know that we are being herded after a campaign of fear.

Its difficult for people (us) to know what to do, when for 400 years we have been subjected and subjugated to a system of usury that has enabled though illicit debt economics, the wholesale takeover of this worlds entire repository of resources essentially at no cost.

Now man has been utilised to the required extent, we are no longer considered a resource but a liability, that by virtue of number, threatens global security and hegemony.

The true threat of course is the precise reverse.

Authoritarianism is the disease.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zarkov said:

this is Paul Boys , he is on you tube , parlar and face book

his insta is paul_boysprivate

i have been following him for a while and he resonates with most 

look at his page and his other videos

he talks about DUMB's , leylines, the holyland, lots of interesting uselfull information ..imo

• Thanks 1

Police patrolling the English-Welsh border.

Thick, idiotic politicians, and arrogant scientists.

Mandatory mass vaccination on the way.

Roughly 1% to 4% of us refusing to wear masks, set against the zombified masses.

Time to get the popcorn out - still available at shops and supermarkets near me.  Any chance of a civil war?  It would make for good viewing on YouTube.

Sorry if this question has been answered, but in England Oxford Uni are developing the vaccine, has anyone done a freedom of information request to ask for any information on the virus being isolated and meeting Koch’s postulates legit, without depriving the subject of food and water? If they don’t have the information on the virus being isolated, then it’s all the more obvious they aren’t basing the vaccines on the virus, I’m tempted to ask directly but wanted to see if anyone had already asked? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Sorry if this question has been answered, but in England Oxford Uni are developing the vaccine, has anyone done a freedom of information request to ask for any information on the virus being isolated and meeting Koch’s postulates legit, without depriving the subject of food and water? If they don’t have the information on the virus being isolated, then it’s all the more obvious they aren’t basing the vaccines on the virus, I’m tempted to ask directly but wanted to see if anyone had already asked? 

These links (below) confirm that the SARS-Cov-2 virus has been isolated.  These are mainstream sources.  Are they lying?  People on here keep saying the virus has not been isolated, but the links below suggest that it has.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html#:~:text=SARS-CoV-2%2C the,the scientific and medical community.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

Edited by Ecki Divad
6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

MSM lying?.......Don't be ridiculous.

As if they would.

:classic_rolleyes:

It's not strictly mainstream media, it's the CDC - a U.S. government agency. 

Are they lying?

They do they lie.  I don't need you or anybody else to tell me that. 

But are they lying about this fact?  

Think about it.  Think about the way scientific method works.  This whole thing is a Big Lie, but you and others are going further and saying it's also a Big Fabrication.

Would they take that risk with something that is replicable and can easily be exposed?

And why would they bother inventing a fictitious virus when they have their pick of real viruses to cause mass hysteria about?

I always apply Occam's razor to things like this.

Edited by Ecki Divad
1 hour ago, Seeker said:

1356253520_FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson_01COVID.jpg.544e7f5747d505f02fd32a127c9a80d5.jpg.18e85e284c1113be30fe474764c833e1.jpg1883133621_FOI-1244462-1244664-Tomlinson_02COVID.jpg.da8facfc3fa0f467260f1dfece5d1949.jpg.c8eacf8e7b9f166ec590d269fa6fa79a.jpg

From earlier on this thread.

Mitchondrial Eves posts have further information

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

lol

That doesn't answer my question.  You're an idiot.

Liars don't lie about everything.  The most effective lies can contain truth.  The virus may be real but the response may be based on lies and fraud.

I also repeat my question: Why invent a fictitious virus when they can exploit real ones?  Occam's razor.

Edited by Ecki Divad
1 hour ago, Ecki Divad said:

It's not strictly mainstream media, it's the CDC - a U.S. government agency. 

Are they lying?

They do they lie.  I don't need you or anybody else to tell me that. 

But are they lying about this fact?  

Think about it.  Think about the way scientific method works.  This whole thing is a Big Lie, but you and others are going further and saying it's also a Big Fabrication.

Would they take that risk with something that is replicable and can easily be exposed?

And why would they bother inventing a fictitious virus when they have their pick of real viruses to cause mass hysteria about?

I always apply Occam's razor to things like this.

Virologists such as Stephan Lanka argue that viruses have never been proven to exhibit pathogenicity, HIV was shown by the Perth group to be an erroneous conflagration and was proven to be correct in the courts and subsquently quelled by the msm.

Viruses imho is an argument for a later day as it is too large a red pill.

I would question that since you know they lie, then why would you receive any information from them in any other light?

More pertinent to argue about the mortality rate, which according to ONS figures as propounded by UKColumn, is at the 5 year average and has been since June.

All restrictions should now be removed

Edited by zarkov
2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Virologists such as Stephan Lanka argue that viruses have never been proven to exhibit pathogenicity, HIV was shown by the Perth group to be an erroneous conflagration and was proven to be correct in the courts and subsquently quelled by the msm.

Viruses imho is an argument for a later day as it is too large a red pill.

I would question that since you know they lie, then why would you receive any information from them in any other light?

More pertinent to argue about the mortality rate, which according to ONS figures as propounded by UKColumn, is at the 5 year average and has been since June.

All restrictions should now be removed

I've answered your question in bold already.  Re-read the relevant post.  It's disingenuous to say that just because somebody lies, you must assume every fact they state is a lie.  On the same basis, lots of people on here lie or get things wrong, it doesn't follow that they always lie or always get things wrong. 

What you have to consider is the statement on its merits, of course taking into account the reputation of the source.  If I completely trusted the CDC, I wouldn't be asking the question, would I.  Nevertheless, the CDC state as scientific fact that they have isolated the virus.  It follows that they are either lying or they have made a mistake.

Thus, I must repeat my question (which nobody has answered):

Are they lying?

If they are lying, why would they do this given the nature of the subject-matter is easily replicable and falsifiable by other scientists?

Why invent a fictitious virus when they can easily exaggerate a real one?  What would be the point?  Why take such a needless risk?

Clue: 'LOL' is not an answer to these questions.  Being arrogant and pretending you know it all is not an answer to these questions.

29 minutes ago, Ecki Divad said:

That doesn't answer my question.  You're an idiot.

Liars don't lie about everything.  The most effective lies can contain truth.  The virus may be real but the response may be based on lies and fraud.

I also repeat my question: Why invent a fictitious virus when they can exploit real ones?  Occam's razor.

damn, you took me calling liars liars bad. nothing personal to you. why the abuse ?