Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Incremental creep on a slippery slope

oco07m3sl9x51.jpg

September 13th

Healthy children aged 12 to 15 should be offered one dose of a Covid vaccine, the UK's chief medical officers say.

The CMOs said it would help reduce disruption to education.

Why only one dose?

The recommendation that only one dose be given - which the CMOs said could be looked at again in the spring - is related to the very rare risk of a condition called myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58547659

November 18th

A second dose of the Pfizer vaccine will be offered to 16 and 17-year-olds across the UK, following updated advice from the UK's vaccine committee.

The JCVI has previously held back from recommending a second dose because of concerns over a very rare heart condition, called myocarditis, experienced by tiny numbers of young people - particularly boys - after the second dose.

It says it is now reassured by evidence from other countries that a 12-week gap between doses would lower that already very small risk.

A decision on a second dose for 12-15s has not yet been made but could happen in the next few weeks.

No vaccine is currently approved for under-12s in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57273875

November 3rd

Similarly, a member of JCVI has said it is “far too early” to be following the lead of the US by vaccinating children aged 11 and under against coronavirus.

However, he said there was a case for some youngsters receiving the jab, such as those with underlying health conditions.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/covid-vaccine-5-11-year-olds-children-not-uk-priorty-vulnerable-1281957

November 21st

Secret plans are reportedly being drawn up which will see Covid jabs being rolled out to children as young as five in the coming months.

Leaked proposals suggest health bosses are preparing to jab children aged between 5 and 11 next spring.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/children-as-young-as-five-could-be-offered-covid-vaccines-in-spring/ar-AAQW0MW

“Give me four years to teach the children, and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.” - Vladimir Lenin

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Yep, very much agree, exactly the same over here in the midlands. Even after all this time the covid scam has been running, still finding it so difficult to accept all this clownworld activities we are living in.

People are so stupid,  just so incredibly brain numbling stupid, i have fucked them all off and all their talk: Boris is trying his best, i feel so sorry for him, whatever he does covid seems to find a way around it, poor guy, i would love to shake his hand

Yes people really are stupid, feeling sorry for Boris is insanity, in Glasgow thousands of people marched on the streets with Greta Thunberg when she turned up for the climate change Cop26 circus yet they won't protest against the Covid restrictions that Sturgeon is bringing in for the unvaccinated, I remember when the Poll tax was introduced and Scotland was the first country to have the evil Poll Tax I can see the same thing happening in Scotland with mandatory vaccines as Scotland has a smaller population compared to England and the Scots will happily bend over and take it .

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

I liked the way mel got all pissed up and staggered onto TV, stating every war in the world is started by the jews who are making a lot of money out of it. He soon retracted it though, probably got a telling off from his zionist bosses

Out of likes. I remember that as well... probably why hollyweird have shunned him

Even if it were true then what in the world can you do about it? You can't let such a fear control you, that you may or may not spread something without having symptoms. If you do then you'll be in fear and worry for the rest of your life. Look how leprosy spreads.. people carry it and it takes years before you know it. Careful you may have it now!!!

Edited by Firebird

13 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Yes people really are stupid, feeling sorry for Boris is insanity, in Glasgow thousands of people marched on the streets with Greta Thunberg when she turned up for the climate change Cop26 circus yet they won't protest against the Covid restrictions that Sturgeon is bringing in for the unvaccinated, I remember when the Poll tax was introduced and Scotland was the first country to have the evil Poll Tax I can see the same thing happening in Scotland with mandatory vaccines as Scotland has a smaller population compared to England and the Scots will happily bend over and take it .

Aye. Sad but true. Wee kranky is still under the crown so she is following orders. She has this hitler-esque attitude in her..probay the same as that new Zealand tranny jacenda

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I read this on Twitter.  So true.🙂

"The worst thing about symptomless Covid?

The idea that you might be unwittingly spreading it and giving it to other people who won't even know they've got it.

Not sure I could live with myself if someone was absolutely fine and I'd caused it"

🤣

21 minutes ago, Shake said:

Aye. Sad but true. Wee kranky is still under the crown so she is following orders. She has this hitler-esque attitude in her..probay the same as that new Zealand tranny jacenda

Kilmarnock man arrested for abusive e-mail:

The message which portrayed Ms Sturgeon (Mrs Peter Murrell) in a World War II German uniform allegedly contained the caption:

"Nazi German lover, sieg heil."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6147024/man-arrested-nicola-sturgeon-nazi-covid-funeral/

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

The reason for your existence from their perspective is to pay taxes. Modern day serfdom.

You can literally get away with murder but if you don't pay your slave money they will come for you as hard as they can.

That is so true.

Whenever money is concerned the sentencing is far stiffer. Robbery or fraud can fetch double the sentence that assault, or even in some cases, murder, would.

Edited by webtrekker

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic