Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 hours ago, alexa said:

Orban said,

In the end, everyone will have to be vaccinated; even the anti-vaxxers will realize that they will either get vaccinated or die. So, I urge everyone to take this opportunity.

:classic_ohmy:

i would sooner die being a free man than live in a world of fascism...thats not living its fucking tyranny!

• Like 1

Just now, Firebird said:

Sheeple on Twitter are now asking for the army to join the police against protestors....

Never forget the army of bots employed by governments who are paid to manipulate social media. They are gangsters. Twitter does not reflect the will of the people; it represents the message the evil bastards want us to hear.

• Like 3

Stand firm Novak Djokovic

“The information has gone in a direction that is no longer the one that is the basis for journalism. There is less and less free journalism and information. More and more is controlled from one or two sources, so propaganda is spread that suits the elite or a certain group of people. It certainly affects me, but that won’t stop me from advocating for things that I think are right,”

“For quite a few years now, I don’t read newspapers, online or in print; I don’t watch the news on TV. However, because of social media, I come across information that is leaked through the media.” “I can’t say that it doesn’t affect me; I’m human, I have emotions, and of course I care… As much as I care about representing true values, fighting for what’s right and the truth, I also care about what people in general think about me”

“My life doesn’t depend on it because I know who I am and what I am. I try to live my life according to what is right. Of course I make mistakes, but the injustice affects me as well as when lies are spread.”

Novak Djokovic Flying Kiss GIF - Novak Djokovic Flying Kiss Smile GIFs

https://tennishead.net/im-human-i-have-emotions-and-i-care-djokovic-slams-media-propaganda/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Never forget the army of bots employed by governments who are paid to manipulate social media. They are gangsters. Twitter does not reflect the will of the people; it represents the message the evil bastards want us to hear.

Twitter is full of bolshies. It's their own little bubble on there. They often tell us how normal people think...they are beyond deluded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Stand firm Novak Djokovic

“The information has gone in a direction that is no longer the one that is the basis for journalism. There is less and less free journalism and information. More and more is controlled from one or two sources, so propaganda is spread that suits the elite or a certain group of people. It certainly affects me, but that won’t stop me from advocating for things that I think are right,”

“For quite a few years now, I don’t read newspapers, online or in print; I don’t watch the news on TV. However, because of social media, I come across information that is leaked through the media.” “I can’t say that it doesn’t affect me; I’m human, I have emotions, and of course I care… As much as I care about representing true values, fighting for what’s right and the truth, I also care about what people in general think about me”

“My life doesn’t depend on it because I know who I am and what I am. I try to live my life according to what is right. Of course I make mistakes, but the injustice affects me as well as when lies are spread.”

Novak Djokovic Flying Kiss GIF - Novak Djokovic Flying Kiss Smile GIFs

https://tennishead.net/im-human-i-have-emotions-and-i-care-djokovic-slams-media-propaganda/

He's one of us!

1 minute ago, Observed said:

Twitter is full of bolshies. It's their own little bubble on there. They often tell us how normal people think...they are beyond deluded.

how any intelligent person buys into FB/TWATTER.TIC TOC(wheres my brain)is beyond me...fuckin saddoes!..same with the so called press..i,m not reading their lies and bullshit let alone paying for it!

• Like 1

Lonely people watching the TV and then believing what it tells them and then going out and getting jabbed and dying alone in their homes:

Number of people left to die at home soared during Covid pandemic with 'markedly decomposed bodies' not found for 'weeks', study reveals

• Imperial College Healthcare Trust said decomposed bodies were up 70 per cent
  • The timeframe for the rise coincided with the UK's 'stay at home' restrictions
  • 28 per cent of the post-mortems sampled between March 2020 and March 2021 were markedly decomposed compared with 16 per cent in the year before
  • The study also found that 38 per cent more deaths were recorded at home 

By Chay Quinn For Mailonline

Published: 13:27 GMT, 20 November 2021 | Updated: 13:35 GMT, 20 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10224349/Number-people-left-die-home-soared-Covid-pandemic-study-reveals.html

The state destroying more livestock to create artificial shortages of food?

Bird flu outbreak in Dorset: 39 domestic ducks are culled after case of 'highly pathogenic' H5N1 strain is found as officials do door-to-door testing and set up 3km exclusion zone

• Bird flu outbreak confirmed in Southbourne as officials rush to contain spread
  • A temporary control zone has been constructed around Castlemain Avenue
  • Officials are checking for further cases and trying to prevent animal movements 

By Jonathan Rose For Mailonline

Published: 12:52 GMT, 20 November 2021 | Updated: 14:30 GMT, 20 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10224169/Bird-flu-outbreak-Dorset-officials-door-door-testing-set-3km-exclusion-zone.html

JABBED?

'Beautiful and kind' mother-of-two, 23, dies suddenly in her sleep a month after giving birth to her second child and appearing 'as normal as can be' just hours earlier

• Beautician Amelia Smith, 23, from Kirkby, Merseyside died suddenly in her sleep
  • She had her second baby Poppy at Liverpool Women's Hospital only a month ago
  • The young mother was found dead in the morning by her partner Tom Mooney 

By Elmira Tanatarova For Mailonline

Published: 20:21 GMT, 19 November 2021 | Updated: 20:35 GMT, 19 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10222507/Beautiful-kind-mother-two-23-dies-suddenly-sleep-month-giving-birth.html

Some good vids from today's marches, thanks for posting. 

From what I've read from normies posting on other sites there seems to be a reluctance to make jabs mandatory and that's from very, very provax posters (which to be honest has surprised me a little). 

5 hours ago, Velma said:

After Astroworld?

Nah, I think I'll pass on live concerts featuring mediocre "megastars."

The only thing that will be "mega" is the in-your-face Satanic ritual.

not to mention double figure heart attacks of young, JABBED people in the crowd.......that doesn't sound like a good time to me

Edited by Macnamara

On the 28 th the Swiss will vote in a referendum on the Covid Law in place at the moment here 

forcast says it will be kept in place till 2031  with 67 %  saying yes to it

but everywhere i look i see placards and banners say No to the Covid Law and No to discrimination !!

so either the MSM  is living in dreamland or on the 29 th it could turn nasty for the Swiss government!

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic