Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

See what the press do with their deceptive headlines.

If you get the booster, then you won't see riots in the UK!

SAGE adviser says UK WON'T see a spike in Covid cases like Austria and Germany but warns Europe lockdown riots are a 'warning to us' as he urges Brits to get booster jabs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10224163/SAGE-adviser-says-Europe-Covid-lockdown-riots-warning-UK.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Seeding the idea to inject 5 year olds in the UK

A senior source revealed: “Top secret plans reveal what is at stake if we are t achieve a meaningful victory over Covid. Asking parents for permission to jab kids as young as five is in the schedule. It is controversial, but will help us reach our goal"

Kids as young as five set to be offered Covid jabs within months under secret NHS plans

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16791647/kids-five-years-old-covid-vaccine/

STAND FIRM 200.jpg

The MSM love to push outrage, they even mention THAT country just to piss everyone off a little more.

In the words of Adam Curtis “angry people click more”

We will see if they go through with what they say, a lot of the shite that they spout doesn’t even come to pass.

Professional button pushers the lot of them

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

See what the press do with their deceptive headlines.

If you get the booster, then you won't see riots in the UK!

SAGE adviser says UK WON'T see a spike in Covid cases like Austria and Germany but warns Europe lockdown riots are a 'warning to us' as he urges Brits to get booster jabs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10224163/SAGE-adviser-says-Europe-Covid-lockdown-riots-warning-UK.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

The first two jabs, touted as the exit from the "pandemic", have not calmed down things, so why should the booster. In 2020 there were 2.5 million positive cases, with the big push of testing, testing, testing. This year so far, with the jabs, there has been 7.25 million cases and the year looks like it is going to hit around 8.5 million cases.

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

stormzy is part of the agenda:

Stars lend voices to world-spanning concert for climate, vaccines

AFP - Sep 25
A "once-in-a-generation" music event circled the world Saturday, with a slew of megastars taking the stage in New York and beyond for Global Citizen Live -- 24 hours of shows across the planet to raise awareness on climate change, vaccine equality and famine. 
Between star-studded sets of some of the biggest names in music -- including Elton John, BTS, Coldplay, Lizzo, Jennifer Lopez and Billie Eilish -- actors, politicians, company executives, royals, actors and activists made appeals or announced donations to tackle major global challenges.

Ed Sheeran was the headliner in Paris alongside Black Eyed Peas and Stormzy.

The concerts required Covid-19 vaccination proof or negative tests.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/harry-meghan-lend-voices-to-world-spanning-concert-for-climate-vaccines/ar-AAOOIwk

All these so called musicians are sell outs. They are compliciant of the satanic elite. Give me good gadhlic music any day

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Eat this, SAGE.

40 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sadly it's now the best selling rag in the UK, and millions of British people still believe the content. THE MEDIA IS THE VIRUS and has been for a long time 😡

Did you finally wise up to Peter Hitchens, aka the Deep State Dickhead, then GR? I hope you did, after he well publicised his acceptance of getting vaxxed. 😀 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Eat this, SAGE.

Did you finally wise up to Peter Hitchens, aka the Deep State Dickhead, then GR? I hope you did, after he well publicised his acceptance of getting vaxxed. 😀 

i used to think hitchins was a decent journo but like all the rest of the fuckers sold his soul!

8 minutes ago, soulalways said:

i used to think hitchins was a decent journo but like all the rest of the fuckers sold his soul!

We need to strap this little scrote to a decent polygraph machine. My money says he hasn't been vaxxed at all. Rebel with a cause, a PTB cause.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9307363/PETER-HITCHENS-Ive-Covid-jab-cost-freedom.html

'PETER HITCHENS: I've had the Covid jab - and all it cost me was my freedom.'

'A very important part of my family now lives abroad and I am deeply tired of not being able to see them. I get the strong sense that any sort of travel, and plenty of other things, will be impossible if I don’t have the necessary vaccine certificate.'

39841312-9307363-A_very_important_part_o

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Man, of all the people who have let me down in all this, this may just be the biggest kick in the balls. I can't find a link to this though, just certain venues on their tour requiring people to be jabbed. Although they are headlining a non mandatory jabbed Coachella event with Satanic flavour of the month Travis Scott.

fuckin arseholes..stupid children of the sheep!

15 hours ago, Firebird said:

Police and many sheeple are defending the murder on Twitter and framing it as chaos created by the unvaxxed. Like doh, it's what we can expect....

Sheeple on Twitter are now asking for the army to join the police against protestors.... 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic