Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

for some reason NORD VPN doesn't accept twitter anymore. anytime i open a link (not logged in) it comes up saying 'Something went wrong. Try again.'

425660252_nordvpntwitterlogin.png.8729d925f599a87b6bdaadf83a1caf43.png

i'n definitely not renewing nord when times up (christmas)

I have the same experience with Express VPN.  I refresh the page on my browser and the Twitter page will display.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Oakwise said:

I could get all conspiracy and say that Tiananmen square was an engineered scenario based on Marxist dialectics with the aim of accelerating the capitalist trend in China which eventually led to its economic boom all in line with the end of Soviet Union and the beginning of the NWO. After all, Marx did say you can't have communism without first going through the industrial capitalist phase. 

I don't have a strategy because I don't have the wisdom for it. Maybe someone here does? 

Critical mass of non-compliance, but that requires educating the proles, through information and discrediting the MSM.

However, civil disobedience will justify putting troops on streets, which is their ultimate goal. Catch 22.

• Like 4
On 10/21/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Rebel News is now offering legal help to fight fines imposed due to the Scamdemic. Where a case has merit, they will crowdfund a civil liberties lawyer to fight the fine in court. The form to request assistance can be found on the link below.

https://www.rebelnews.com/fight_the_fines_uk

I would like to know the name or names of their lawyers.

Rebel News imo are controlled opposition.

Here is a thread about their reporter in Melbourne, Avi Yemini, Rebel News and ex

Israeli IDF

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319651523576713221

This should give you a smile. 🤣

I saw that on Friday and watched it about 15 times one after the other. I couldn't stop laughing. I do kind of feel the security guard should of anticipated the inevitable. Plus, I don't think it would have been funny if he wasn't dressed as the Joker. Absolutely hilarious though, it really cheered me up on Friday. 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I saw that on Friday and watched it about 15 times one after the other. I couldn't stop laughing. I do kind of feel the security guard should of anticipated the inevitable. Plus, I don't think it would have been funny if he wasn't dressed as the Joker. Absolutely hilarious though, it really cheered me up on Friday. 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

If jeremy beadle was still around I'd send it to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Anybody got opinions on nexus site above. Don’t know how trustworthy they are or who backs them. I tend to read article then do research separately. 

If memory serves there's some stuff about that technology early doors in this thread.

Edit: this thread only goes back to May so the early stuff has got lost in the hack...

Edited by wingwang
Add shizzle.
  • Like 1