Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, alexa said:

There's nothing we can do, except get right with the Lord.

Someone earlier mentioned the power of positive thinking. 

Do you think and all faith prayer to God could help.

Because to be honest without divine intervention I am not sure I see a way out.

Stormzy managed to do this a few years back

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Crazy as It sounds, I'm asking Jesus to help us out, and I've never done that before!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yes I do, having faith has got me out of many a sticky situation. Get saved now. All's you need to do is believe & say this simple prayer.

image_2021-11-19_225130.png.eddcc0e25bb5899925b4363a0aafd77a.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

In a nutshell. But isn't it enlightening when you realise the potential of that? Screw them and their strawman, lost at sea bull shit. Sovereign beings and nothing can take that away from you other than the creator. End of. 

yes we just need the morons in uniforms to realise that:

Netherlands police fire 'warning shots' at anti-lockdown rioters leaving several hurt amid rising anger at Euro Covid restriction as Austria makes vaccine MANDATORY and Germans face 'Christmas lockdown'

• Police also fired water canons as demonstrators lit first and set off fireworks
  • The riot took place Friday night in one of Rotterdam's main shopping streets
  • Comes a week after new Covid-19 measures came into force in The Netherlands
  • Police confirmed warning shots had been fired, likely resulting in some injuries 
  • Austria on Friday became first European country to reimpose full lockdown
  • Neighbouring Germany warned it may follow suit as cases rise across Europe

By Chris Jewers For Mailonline and Afp

Published: 22:20 GMT, 19 November 2021 | Updated: 22:45 GMT, 19 November 2021

Dutch police fired warning shots on Friday after riots erupted in the port city of Rotterdam against a partial coronavirus lockdown, causing an unknown number of injuries, local police said.

Police also fired water cannons to disperse demonstrators who lit fires and set off fireworks in one of Rotterdam's main shopping streets, one week after the new Covid-19 measures came into force. 

'A demonstration that started tonight at 8 pm on the Coolsingel has resulted in riots,' Rotterdam police said in a statement on Twitter.

'We fired warning shots and there were also direct shots fired because the situation was life-threatening,' police spokesperson Patricia Wessels added, speaking to Reuters news agency.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10223105/Police-fire-warning-shots-protesters-Rotterdam-tensions-boil-new-Covid-restrictions.html

It’ll be ‘jab or death’ for anti-vaxxers, Orban predicts

19 Nov, 2021 21:04 / Updated 1 hour ago
Vaccination of all Hungarian citizens against Covid-19 is inevitable, PM Viktor Orban has said, stating that even the most hardline anti-vaxxers will ultimately face a choice between dying with the virus and getting a jab.

Speaking to Kossuth radio on Friday, the Hungarian leader lashed out at those reluctant to get vaccinated against coronavirus, branding them a threat "not only to themselves but to all others."

https://www.rt.com/news/540801-orban-hungary-anti-vaccination-covid-warning/

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Diesel said:

stormzy is part of the agenda:

Stars lend voices to world-spanning concert for climate, vaccines

AFP - Sep 25
A "once-in-a-generation" music event circled the world Saturday, with a slew of megastars taking the stage in New York and beyond for Global Citizen Live -- 24 hours of shows across the planet to raise awareness on climate change, vaccine equality and famine. 
Between star-studded sets of some of the biggest names in music -- including Elton John, BTS, Coldplay, Lizzo, Jennifer Lopez and Billie Eilish -- actors, politicians, company executives, royals, actors and activists made appeals or announced donations to tackle major global challenges.

Ed Sheeran was the headliner in Paris alongside Black Eyed Peas and Stormzy.

The concerts required Covid-19 vaccination proof or negative tests.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/harry-meghan-lend-voices-to-world-spanning-concert-for-climate-vaccines/ar-AAOOIwk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

The ECHR ruled last week that compulsory vaccination can be considered "necessary in a democratic society"

The ECHR are about as bent as a 3 bob note.

8 hours ago, Velma said:

The European Convention on Human Rights safeguards all the above rights, including the right to an education and work, but it seems to have been quietly side-stepped, ignored and undermined. No international body is upholding these laws.

https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf

The PTB will have all of the Supreme Courts well sown up by now

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Ah, but one has to understand what standing is, please see this excellent presentation to call out a judge over jurisdiction over you:

This is what they don't want you to know, of this is done right, I'm confident this is a thing. To those that are scoffing, I think the more people understand what the unalienable rights are the better. This is not horse shit, it's legitimate law when used in the correct manner. 

I don't know to what extent FMOTL was infiltrated, but I am sure that it was. Some will remember Mary Gye (Girlgye), from the old forum, who was both a smart and genuine person (RIP). However, when her refusal to pay car insurance became a FMOTL cause celebre, while driving around, I didn't have a great deal of sympathy. Everyone certainly needs to be educated on the principles of Common Law though.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to what the majority will stand for. Just look at the state of the U.S. constitution, which I believe was once termed 'the greatest document known to man'. Maybe it was, but if one one was there to defend it, then you have the U.S. as it is now in 2021.

42 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

1093313680_MisforMEMES(60).jpg.0574f37e03e4c9d1d5b61421f8e63ea0.jpg

'Rage Against the Machine' are now requiring full vaccination to attend their concerts.

Killing in the name of Big Pharma.

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

If the police in Rotterdam fired live gunshots, then it's war.

Mindless rioting will solve nothing though. Never has; never will.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

It’ll be ‘jab or death’ for anti-vaxxers, Orban predicts

19 Nov, 2021 21:04 / Updated 1 hour ago
Vaccination of all Hungarian citizens against Covid-19 is inevitable, PM Viktor Orban has said, stating that even the most hardline anti-vaxxers will ultimately face a choice between dying with the virus and getting a jab.

Speaking to Kossuth radio on Friday, the Hungarian leader lashed out at those reluctant to get vaccinated against coronavirus, branding them a threat "not only to themselves but to all others."

https://www.rt.com/news/540801-orban-hungary-anti-vaccination-covid-warning/

Orban said,

In the end, everyone will have to be vaccinated; even the anti-vaxxers will realize that they will either get vaccinated or die. So, I urge everyone to take this opportunity.

:classic_ohmy:

42 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The metaverse creates negativity as a sales tactic, whether that be the latest vaccine or be it whatever the Chinese are going to sell you through the like of Bezos. Positive people are not needy people.

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

stormzy is part of the agenda:

Stars lend voices to world-spanning concert for climate, vaccines

AFP - Sep 25
A "once-in-a-generation" music event circled the world Saturday, with a slew of megastars taking the stage in New York and beyond for Global Citizen Live -- 24 hours of shows across the planet to raise awareness on climate change, vaccine equality and famine. 
Between star-studded sets of some of the biggest names in music -- including Elton John, BTS, Coldplay, Lizzo, Jennifer Lopez and Billie Eilish -- actors, politicians, company executives, royals, actors and activists made appeals or announced donations to tackle major global challenges.

Ed Sheeran was the headliner in Paris alongside Black Eyed Peas and Stormzy.

The concerts required Covid-19 vaccination proof or negative tests.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/harry-meghan-lend-voices-to-world-spanning-concert-for-climate-vaccines/ar-AAOOIwk

Shit! Its like invasion of the body snatchers. Stormzy, Rage Against Machine even The Prodigy going round in facemasks. I used to think musicians were enlightened but Fuck This. I'll stick with Bob Marley.

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic