Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rolandson said:

USA is the same. The whole world is so. 

 

the americans held onto their guns and seem to have more of an understanding of the dangers of big government

 

Not all americans of course which is why the country is splitting in two. There will be more people moving to safe areas like this:

 

FREE STATE PROJECT

Already, there are thousands of individuals just like you right here in New Hampshire. Together, Free Staters have built an incredible, real-life community full of people who value liberty and responsibility.

 

By concentrating our efforts in one small state with a pre-existing pro-liberty culture, we are turning the tide against big government, and we're experiencing the benefits of expanded personal and economic freedoms.

https://www.fsp.org/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the americans held onto their guns and seem to have more of an understanding of the dangers of big government

 

Not all americans of course which is why the country is splitting in two. There will be more people moving to safe areas like this:

 

FREE STATE PROJECT

Already, there are thousands of individuals just like you right here in New Hampshire. Together, Free Staters have built an incredible, real-life community full of people who value liberty and responsibility.

 

By concentrating our efforts in one small state with a pre-existing pro-liberty culture, we are turning the tide against big government, and we're experiencing the benefits of expanded personal and economic freedoms.

https://www.fsp.org/

That's if BlackRock and Vanguard don't price people out of moving. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is propaganda on steroids.

 

Evil people at 7 News Australia. I hope you choke on the turkey.

 

 

How incredibly Orwellian.

 

It is those that choose not to inject themselves with a toxic gene therapy cocktail that have something to fear from those that do. 

 

I try and limit contact with those who may shed their bioweapon me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Out of likes.

 

People even on this forum bitch and moan about the corporations, but I bet a lot

of members still buy from Amazon and the likes which are sending small businesses BUST.

 

When are you going to put your money where your mouth is members?

 

Breaking Blue | Amazon Boycott

I cancelled my Amazon account when Bezos invited customers to do so if they weren't happy with his attitude towards censorship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Everybody in Vienna who is not vaccinated will get a letter with a date where and when you can get the jab. If you don't want it you need to cancel it. 

Hitler would be so proud

 

One question Rolandson - have they said what happens if you don't cancel it or just say fich dich? 

 

This is it guys n gals, the moment we knew was coming. Question is, how quickly can the compromised creatures impose it in the UK? At the moment they're disingenuously focusing on saving Xmas for the second year running (a joke in itself), so I expect they'll wait until the New (world order) Year. Most of the people I know who bowed to the propaganda and were double jabbed have not only gone quiet, they are uncontactable. One or two are saying fk the boosters openly, but I expect the silent majority is going to be huge.

Edited by Shy Talk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Slovakia tightens restrictions, PM calls 'lockdown for unvaccinated'

November 18, 20211:56 PM GMTLast Updated 6 hours ago

Now Italy is set for 'lockdown of the unvaccinated': Five regions demand Rome follows Austria in imposing medical apartheid amid ferocious fourth wave of Covid as Merkel calls for tougher curbs in Germany

  • Vienna ordered two million unvaccinated citizens to stay at home on Monday
  • Germany is considering a similar move as it warns of 'dramatic' infections
  • Now five Italian governors are urging the government to impose the same rules
  • 'Restrictions should only apply to those who are not immunized,' said one

By Ross Ibbetson and Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

Published: 09:20 EST, 17 November 2021 | Updated: 13:23 EST, 17 November 2021

taly has one of the best vaccination rates in Europe, with 84 per cent of the population double-jabbed, however seven million have refused to take it.

They also have a vigorous anti-vaxx movement within the country which has been rocked by protests against the Green Pass, a vaccine passport which is required to dine indoors, visit museums and cinemas and for long-distance public transport.

But a growing number of Italian politicians are adamant that Rome must push ahead with a lockdown for the unvaccinated. 

Former prime minister Matteo Renzi tweeted: 'You're not vaccinated? Then stay at home.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212701/Angela-Merkel-warns-Germanys-Covid-situation-dramatic.html

 

This is the global script playing out. They want to do it in the UK, and I think soon. This is why we had talkRADIO, Good Morning Britain, and the Jeremy Vile show asking ''Should we lock down the unvaxxed''? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lock us down. its not the fkin summer.

everything the eleet does just exposes them more.

lockdown the unvaxxed will not stop cases, hospitalisations or deaths.

gates can seed the clouds with smallpox while i sit in my house.

must ask santa for a chuffing big uv light

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Part of me would almost look forward to seeing England's rainbow constabularies try to enforce targeted lockdowns in places like London, Birmingham, Bradford, etc.

 

One of the few highlights of 2020 was seeing them chased down the streets of London by gangs of children during the BLM riots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

This is the global script playing out. They want to do it in the UK, and I think soon. This is why we had talkRADIO, Good Morning Britain, and the Jeremy Vile show asking ''Should we lock down the unvaxxed''? 

 

Yep, all choreographed and orchestrated. Blatantly running to a script.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

Part of me would almost look forward to seeing England's rainbow constabularies try to enforce targeted lockdowns in places like London, Birmingham, Bradford, etc.

 

One of the few highlights of 2020 was seeing them chased down the streets of London by gangs of children during the BLM riots.

You may be right however I think you are wrong I see it as another PR campaign to make the normies on the right think that the police are feminised and weak. Trust me Matistuta there's plenty of thuggish militarised type officers ready in the ranks to be thrown out on anti vaxxers and "far right" protesters. They'll have no problem beating us to a pulp. 

 

You need a balance in policing. I know it's masonic in nature and the force itself is and probably always will look after there own. You need tough police but you also need intelligence and maturity. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Fluke said:

You may be right however I think you are wrong I see it as another PR campaign to make the normies on the right think that the police are feminised and weak. Trust me Matistuta there's plenty of thuggish militarised type officers ready in the ranks to be thrown out on anti vaxxers and "far right" protesters. They'll have no problem beating us to a pulp. 

 

You need a balance in policing. I know it's masonic in nature and the force itself is and probably always will look after there own. You need tough police but you also need intelligence and maturity. 

 

You are right. We shouldn't underestimate the police. I don't like them and never have but I daresay there are many in the ranks that don't agree with what is happening. I just hope that when push comes to shove, they'll cross the line to our side. Same with the armed forces. I don't expect the officer class to buck the system but I'll bet there are many in the ranks who sympathize with us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

One of his family members in Qingdao is being forced to take their 4th PCR test. If they don't take the test, their green QR code status will turn yellow or red. People who have a yellow QR code lose a lot of their freedoms, can't shop and are heavily restricted.

 

China

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

exactly, like this sell-out sucker of devil cum:
 

image.png

His new TV "program" was on tonight called FB's new world order

 

Interestingly he made jokes about the whole show being scripted and seemed like he was under the influence of mind control tbh

 

He definitely changed his tune since he first made it as a stand up.. now a conformist for sure

Similar to Boris in his turn around on covids seriousness after disappearing with covid for a couple of weeks.

(Torture chamber / reconditioning training)

Also have noticed many old washed out artists making new albums... Simply red, Diana Ross, Elton John, ABBA, Joss stone...

Seems the elite is kicking them up the arse to me ..

Produce, or die of a "short battle with illness" (sacrifice) scenario

 

Edited by Longtermlurker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

His new TV "program" was on tonight called FB's new world order

 

Interestingly he made jokes about the whole show being scripted and seemed like he was under the influence of mind control tbh

 

He definitely changed his tune since he first made it as a stand up.. now a conformist for sure

Similar to Boris in his turn around on covids seriousness after disappearing with covid for a couple of weeks.

(Torture chamber / reconditioning training)

Also have noticed many old washed out artists making new albums... Simply red, Diana Ross, Elton John, ABBA, Joss stone...

Seems the elite is kicking them up the arse to me ..

Produce, or die of a "short battle with illness" (sacrifice) scenario

 

Boris was always the Manchurian candidate. Here he is with Cameron at University.

 

Apparently they used to be in a club that went around trashing restaurants and their parents would foot the bill. I forget the name of it.

 

I was in disbelief at the way alternate media bought into the Johnson myth. I had the same bitter taste in my mouth as when everyone fell for Bill Barr. 

 

rsz_screen_shot_2017-03-28_at_114326_am.png?resize=720%2C439&ssl=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Boris was always the Manchurian candidate. Here he is with Cameron at University.

 

Apparently they used to be in a club that went around trashing restaurants and their parents would foot the bill. I forget the name of it.

 

I was in disbelief at the way alternate media bought into the Johnson myth. I had the same bitter taste in my mouth as when everyone fell for Bill Barr. 

 

rsz_screen_shot_2017-03-28_at_114326_am.png?resize=720%2C439&ssl=1

 

Yes I'm aware and in full agreement

 

But I agree with other posters when they mentioned about his covid approach changing after catching it and disappearing 

I do feel he was taken aside and reminded of the global agenda by higher ups..

 

Also the politician recently murdered was very against Vax passports..  a similar warning from higher ups IMHO

We are getting away with it at the moment here in the UK, but the global elite will make us conform to the agenda eventually I think

Edited by Longtermlurker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

Yes I'm aware and in full agreement

 

But I agree with other posters when they mentioned about his covid approach changing after catching it and disappearing 

I do feel he was taken aside and reminded of the global agenda by higher ups..

 

Also the politician recently murdered was very against Vax passports..  a similar warning from higher ups IMHO

We are getting away with it at the moment here in the UK, but the global elite will make us conform to the agenda eventually I think

Maybe. And I don't know for sure either way.

 

My personal view is that he was onboard all along and was just using the old totalitarian tiptoe (as David calls it). Pretend to be against something while testing the waters etc. 

 

What did surprise me was that it seems that California Governor Newsome seems to have been injured by the vaccine. Bells Palsy.

 

If this is correct it would seem that even some politicians are being given hot doses of the clot shot.

 

Obviously politicians are too stupid and ignorant to learn from history. But people on this site would be all too aware that the apparatchiks, or useful idiots, are the first to be purged.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is propaganda on steroids.

 

Evil people at 7 News Australia. I hope you choke on the turkey.

 

 

Kiss my fucking arse, I dare any cunt to discuss my jab status at any point. This is amongst the worst things I've ever seen on tv. Australia eager to rush back to the apartheid they abandoned 50 odd years ago.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...