Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Just now, lake said:

I don't have twatter mate but I would like a higher res image of that, have you got one?

I searched for the tweet on there, but I think it has been deleted.

Still quite a few recent vids under the #filmyourhospital hashtag about though.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

Big turnout in London today, a broad spectrum of protestors and all unmasked.

Glad to see they took the protest down Oxford Street where the sheeple shop.

Couple of thousand broke off from the main group and headed towards Westminster bridge. They apparently met with riot police and it got the footage the MSM were there for and will no doubt release tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

MSM headlines tomorrow: "Violence erupts at anti lockdown protest"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3617878064941656&id=100001584957168

Australian news presenting protestors as "criminals - agitators - troublemakers" attacking poor police, upholding the law.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/antilockdown-protesters-gather-melbourne-shrine-of-remembrance/15a8e44c-b97f-4e7f-ae8b-0619bfea0e00

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Velma said:

Australian news presenting protestors as "criminals - agitators - troublemakers" attacking poor police, upholding the law.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/antilockdown-protesters-gather-melbourne-shrine-of-remembrance/15a8e44c-b97f-4e7f-ae8b-0619bfea0e00

Usual MO - been on dozens of protests and seen this time and again. Here's another from Westminster today showing a protester's neck attacking the knee of an innocent 18 stone bouncer dressed in riot gear.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3617844784944984&id=100001584957168

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

fucking hell, the headline:

At last! NHS workers are 'set to get a vaccine in weeks' as the Government accelerates timetable for a mass roll-out before Christmas - while ministers introduce new laws to bypass EU approval for jab

so depressing. and evil.

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

At last! NHS workers are 'set to get a vaccine in weeks' as the Government accelerates timetable for a mass roll-out before Christmas - while ministers introduce new laws to bypass EU approval for jab

so depressing. and evil.

Fluke......do yourself a favour and stop reading the fucking Daily Fail.

It will damage your brain mate.

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

so depressing. and evil.

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fluke......do yourself a favour and stop reading the fucking Daily Fail.

It will damage your brain mate.

Could say the same about all these online places. 

1 hour ago, lake said:

I don't have twatter mate but I would like a higher res image of that, have you got one?

for some reason NORD VPN doesn't accept twitter anymore. anytime i open a link (not logged in) it comes up saying 'Something went wrong. Try again.'

425660252_nordvpntwitterlogin.png.8729d925f599a87b6bdaadf83a1caf43.png

i'n definitely not renewing nord when times up (christmas)

Edited by Given To Fly
Just now, Given To Fly said:

for some reason NORD VPN doesn't accept twitter anymore. anytime i open a link (not logged in) it comes up saying 'Something went wrong. Try again.'

425660252_nordvpntwitterlogin.png.8729d925f599a87b6bdaadf83a1caf43.png

i'n definitely not renewing nord when times up (christmas)

I get that with my VPN, after refreshing it often works though.

Other than not wearing a mask, waving a placard and sharing information online, what acts of actual resistance against the emerging technetronic revolution will people be doing? I mean, it's all very well us spouting stuff online. But how are we gonna actually stop the MinorityReport-BNW-1984 bastard child from growing up into a full fledged global tyranny? 

5 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

Other than not wearing a mask, waving a placard and sharing information online, what acts of actual resistance against the emerging technetronic revolution will people be doing? I mean, it's all very well us spouting stuff online. But how are we gonna actually stop the MinorityReport-BNW-1984 bastard child from growing up into a full fledged global tyranny? 

Nobody can do anything on their own. Therefore, information sharing is of the uppermost importance if entire nations are to rise up against global tyranny.

If people kept quiet and accepted their fate - knowing the truth - then may they live at peace with themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

Until the police and military worldwide realise that they are helping the 1% ruin everyone's lives permanantly, including their own and their families' we are helpless in my opinion.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Fluke said:

These NHS Staff Were Told The Swine Flu Vaccine Was Safe, And Now They're Suffering The Consequences

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shaunlintern/these-nhs-staff-were-told-the-swine-flu-vaccine-was-safe

Dozens of NHS workers are fighting for compensation after developing narcolepsy from a swine flu vaccine that was rushed into service without the usual testing when the disease spread across the globe in 2009. They say it has destroyed their careers and their health.

Nationwide vaccinations started in the UK on 21 October 2009, despite the fact that experts at the DH had known since May the flu was milder than first thought.

In November 2009, Ian Dalton, then national director for NHS flu resilience and now chief executive of NHS Improvement, wrote for the Health Service Journal that vaccinating staff was the “highest clinical priority”. He stressed the need for staff to have information about “how it has been tested to ensure safety”.

Ahead of the vaccinations starting, Dame Christine Beasley, then chief nursing officer for England, told Nursing Times: “We’ve gone through exactly the same procedures as we do with seasonal flu vaccine and it’s as safe as a vaccine can be.”

Staff were also not told that the government had agreed a unique deal with GSK to indemnify the company for any problems with the vaccine.

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Until the police and military worldwide realise that they are helping the 1% ruin everyone's lives permanantly, including their own and their families' we are helpless in my opinion.

Some honesty. Appreciated. 

But let's follow that reasoning. What would that look like? I mean, the police and military realising that kind of thing? How would it play out? 

No harm in exploring the idea. 

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And to get into that position, they must at least have an opportunity to accept or reject information.