Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Here's the Austrian chancellor. He has the requisite glasses, balding pate, and whiny voice. He has never held a real job in his life being a career politician. Why the Austrian people are listening to this creature instead of running him out of the country with pitchforks is beyond me. These are lesser men and yet they oppress you.

Alexander Schallenberg 12.10.2021 02.jpg

• Like 1

How are healthy, symptomless humans a danger, is what I don't get.

It's how we are born and used to live for hundreds and thousands of years. Especially to those that are apparently vxxed?

Wt actual F?

Having said that, those that do pose a danger through shedding are those that have added a manmade concoction to their bodies. Not to me as I have now natural immunity, but to themselves.

It's not for health reasons. It's to punish those of us who still have a spine.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Nonononono said:

How are healthy, symptomless humans a danger, is what I don't get.

It's how we are born and used to live for hundreds and thousands of years. Especially to those that are apparently vxxed?

Wt actual F?

Having said that, those that do pose a danger through shedding are those that have added a manmade concoction to their bodies. Not to me as I have now natural immunity, but to themselves.

It's not for health reasons. It's to punish those of us who still have a spine.

Now we know what it's like to live in a place where the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Everything normal has been turned on its head. Global communism (under the colour of climate change) is destroying everything. Icke is right. The world is run by psychopaths. Unless there is a concerted fight back by the people, we are lost because the war against the unvaxxed has been declared. Given the way in which people have bought into the lie, I have no trouble believing they will support a genocide of us all too. For safety. 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

"The definition of fully vaccinated is set to change".

Well no shit Sherlock.

Get those goalposts moving, lads!

Why am I not surprised. The unvaxxed will be blamed for this measure and the hatred will be kicked up a notch or two. The jabbed are so far down the path now they can't turn back. Like a pilot when he reaches V1 on takeoff, there is no return.

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Here's the Austrian chancellor. He has the requisite glasses, balding pate, and whiny voice. He has never held a real job in his life being a career politician. Why the Austrian people are listening to this creature instead of running him out of the country with pitchforks is beyond me. These are lesser men and yet they oppress you.

Kurz ist a Habsburger for sure and he is a Lord. His voice is close to Adolf. Probably relative like everybody. No politician in Austria had a real job. Kurz dropped out from school. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Kurz ist a Habsburger for sure and he is a Lord. His voice is close to Adolf. Probably relative like everybody. No politician in Austria had a real job. Kurz dropped out from school. 

Sounds like career politicians the world over. Once they gets their snouts in the trough, they are hard to dislodge. Like ticks.

19 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Sounds like career politicians the world over. Once they gets their snouts in the trough, they are hard to dislodge. Like ticks.

I don't look at the news anymore. Never watched them in my life and now I stopped reading. I only know what the rules are when somebody is telling me the rules. It's still not the law to watch or read this bullshit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Now we know what it's like to live in a place where the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Everything normal has been turned on its head. Global communism (under the colour of climate change) is destroying everything. Icke is right. The world is run by psychopaths. Unless there is a concerted fight back by the people, we are lost because the war against the unvaxxed has been declared. Given the way in which people have bought into the lie, I have no trouble believing they will support a genocide of us all too. For safety. 

"They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."
~ The Joker, The Dark Knight (2008)

• Like 3

Just now, skitzorat said:

Kill Hates aside. The totalitarian NWO police state and depopulation via mandatory "vaccines" has always been in the back of my conspiratorial mind, ever since I was 17/18, 20 years ago, when I first started reading about such stuff, never has there been an extended period of time when I haven't ruminated over it.....always in the quiet recesses of my mind, strongly believing it (given the evidences) but still secretly wishing it was just conspiracy nonsense.... thus when they lockdown the entire world in March 2020, a couple of weeks into it, coming to grips with the reality of this truth wasn't really a shock.

But it wasn't until they, NZ, suddenly announced in Sept they were changing the policy and taking the "infected" from their homes into isolation facilities, different from international hotel quarantine, that shivers ran down my spine (that they were attempting to normalize the State taking people from their homes against their will) that to be honest a moment of sheer terror surged through me lol. Actual fear and trepidation, not a fear of any virus/illness/germs/death. Add to that watching the brutal crack down being trialled in Melbourne, the city I love and just spent the last decade living in happening at the same time..... *welp**

Thanks to this hoax my plans to move back to Melbourne at the start of 2020 and pick up my old corporate life again was cancelled, and thus I have no life and I live my mum (originally just for a 6-12 month sabbatical home as my little sister was having her first baby) ...and I began to go nuts not having anyone to express my fears and talk about this shit with..... so I joined this forum.. the first internet forum I've ever interacted with, if you don't include dating websites! hahaha...

So yeah, sorry about the life story... but here I am, not going anywhere soon...except for the Camp. lol

that's devastating bro i feel for you dude and i for one am glad your part of this forum as i find so much stuff from what you link so hat-tip where its due.

i do have a question though the island off New Zealand the one the navy went to drop the vax did the Islanders cave in , i think it was you that brought it to the forum and thanks again for all your research

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zarkov said:
Replying to

"Certs Gyms don't control the virus they control you
Certs in Hairdressers don't control the virus they control you
Masks in crowds don't control the virus they control you
Closing at 12 doesn't control the virus it controls you
Are you beginning to see the pattern yet?"

Summed up by this meme. I've shared this many times on FB online news pages and so have others. Yet still people cannot see what you or this meme is saying.

It's as if it is too complex to understand, such is its simplicity.

IMG_20211116_203932.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

If I was the type to judge on outward appearance, I'd say this chap is clinically insane.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr M said:

Looks like Scottish government advisor Devi Sridhar is at it again spewing lies. Another academic with no qualifications in the field of virology or epidemiology trying to pass her nonsense off as fact.

Prof Sridhar said: "This could be, again looking at other countries, things like vaccination passes, making sure people are doubly vaccinated, asking for a negative PCR test."

She added: "The virus is finding people who are unvaccinated and then it is transmitting at such a high level and it is also finding people who are doubly vaccinated but are much more frail," she said."

Whenever I see her interviewed by the BBC, then I can feel billions of nano-turds exploding out of my TV screen.

11 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Some jabs maybe very harmful some harmless (saline). I also think the main target for the jab is the children but they couldn't go for the children straight away they softened the adults into accepting it by giving it to them first.

If children become sterile In the future when they become adults i would not be surprised

I think it is a certainty. I also think that average life expectancy will reduce, by about 10 years, over the next 50 years or so.

6 hours ago, Saved said:

Tourists are being blamed by pro vaxxers (government employees) but as pointed out in the comments, nobody can enter without negative test results.

Maybe they have wind of a new variant  possibly hitting their shores.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I assume this is a reaction to a Covid injection, but I can't verify it.

On BBC News today, they simply put down all of the excess hospital A And E visits, which are currently occurring, to folks living longer and being more frail. Could be...

P.S. I digress a little, but, in response to one of your earlier posts, I wondered whether you knew that the Treaty Of Versailles (1919) was signed at about 3.11pm? Almost certainly another Armistice Day/masonic reference.

3 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Their will be a lockdown for everybody in December anyway here in Austria

The Austrian Chancellor, Alexander Schallenberg, really does come across as your typical E.U.-crazed, megalomaniac lunatic. It is very alarming that no one in government, in the U.K., is saying anything negative about what he is currently doing. It basically means that they wouldn't put much opposition up to it also happening here.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, numnuts said:

When I see her interviewed by the BBC, then I can feel billions of nano-turds exploding out of my TV screen.

I think it is a certainty. I also think that average life expectancy will reduce by about 10 years, over the next 50 years or so.

Maybe they have wind of a new variant  possibly hitting their shores.

On BBC News today, they simply put down all of the excess hospital A And E visits to folks living longer and being more frail. Could be...

P.S. I digress a little, but, in response to one of your earlier posts, I wondered whether you knew that the Treaty Of Versailles (1919) was signed at about 3.11pm? Almost certainly another Armistice Day/masonic reference.

The Austrian Chancellor, Alexander Schallenberg, really does come across as your typical E.U.-crazed, megalomaniac lunatic. It is very alarming that no one in government, in the U.K., is saying anything negative about what he is current doing. It basically means that they wouldn't put much opposition up to it happening here.

Politicians have committed themselves to such widespread wickedness - knowingly so - that not one of them can criticise whatever their masters are decreeing in Austria or anywhere else. Not because they would be hypocrites (they live with that comfortably) but because they or their families would be assassinated.

Whether he was being threatened, bribed, blackmailed or all three, Johnson's entire countenance changed just before he disappeared with 'Covid'. At that time he looked like he was being slowly poisoned.

I commented to my family around March 2020 that he looked as if he had seen the Devil and had made the decision to follow him.

From happy birthday, wash your hands with a stiff upper lip to full on, balls deep destruction of the nation with lie after lie after lie.

He'll not dare say anything negative. The man is a shell full of fear.

Screenshot_20211116_212835.jpg

• Like 3