Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Macron is a little Nazi I have had to cancel two holidays to France due to his fucking health passport, my wife rebooked for next summer but I can't see myself going, having to take PCR tests every 72 hours in pharmacies and l in 2022 it won't change.

Gates with Soros invested in test factories - it won't change until we will change it... 🪓

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Scottish government advisor Devi Sridhar is at it again spewing lies. Another academic with no qualifications in the field of virology or epidemiology trying to pass her nonsense off as fact.
 

"On Monday Prof Devi Sridhar, chairwoman of global public health at the University of Edinburgh, said Scotland was at a "really fragile point".
 

She told BBC Radio's Good Morning Scotland programme that she expected a tightening of restrictions governing indoor settings.
 

Prof Sridhar said: "This could be, again looking at other countries, things like vaccination passes, making sure people are doubly vaccinated, asking for a negative PCR test."
 

She added: "The virus is finding people who are unvaccinated and then it is transmitting at such a high level and it is also finding people who are doubly vaccinated but are much more frail," she said."
 

WTF is this garbage. This woman is shameless. And she has the gall to claim she's had a tough week being targeted for 'harassment'.

 

Source

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Friday 3rd of December  Non-Uniform Day:  Schools, colleges, and universities across the UK are being invited to hold a unique non-uniform day in honour of the millions of people who have served in the NHS and emergency services. 

Parents divided as Tik Tok clip shows dad smash kids' TV with a BASEBALL  BAT as punishment while children cower in fear

And the best way to honour their work during most deadly cold season in history to fire them from work... 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr M said:

Looks like Scottish government advisor Devi Sridhar is at it again spewing lies. Another academic with no qualifications in the field of virology or epidemiology trying to pass her nonsense off as fact.
 

"On Monday Prof Devi Sridhar, chairwoman of global public health at the University of Edinburgh, said Scotland was at a "really fragile point".
 

She told BBC Radio's Good Morning Scotland programme that she expected a tightening of restrictions governing indoor settings.
 

Prof Sridhar said: "This could be, again looking at other countries, things like vaccination passes, making sure people are doubly vaccinated, asking for a negative PCR test."
 

She added: "The virus is finding people who are unvaccinated and then it is transmitting at such a high level and it is also finding people who are doubly vaccinated but are much more frail," she said."
 

WTF is this garbage. This woman is shameless. And she has the gall to claim she's had a tough week being targeted for 'harassment'.

 

Source

She works for the World Economic Forum and Doctor Evil Klaus Schwab, look at her profile it says it all, Sridhar and Linda Bauld are never off the TV talking bollocks, Bauld is as bad as Sridhar she was recently given a OBE along with Doctor Hillary for their propaganda 🙄

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2021 at 6:07 AM, zArk said:

so it wasnt the jab going into the vein ? 

 

cant they get the story straight just for once

 

injection into vein causes bloodclot

its the manufacturing process

 

 

I don't think "the jab" implying it's all the same concoction in each dose is correct 

I think there are different jabs for different people/reasons/tests/objectives 

Some jabs maybe very harmful some harmless (saline)

I also think the main target for the jab is the children but they couldn't go for the children straight away they softened the adults into accepting it by giving it to them first

If children become sterile In the future when they become adults i would not be surprised

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure others notice the same as me, that many of the jabbed are radicalizing more with each month. I'm afraid that with many of them the penny won't drop until they have committed bloodshed and then long after that it all becomes clear. They are so far gone now I don't think any facts or calm conversation can help them.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Firebird said:

I'm sure others notice the same as me, that many of the jabbed are radicalizing more with each month. I'm afraid that with many of them the penny won't drop until they have committed bloodshed and then long after that it all becomes clear. They are so far gone now I don't think any facts or calm conversation can help them.

In the words of Mark Twain:

 

"It's easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

She works for the World Economic Forum and Doctor Evil Klaus Schwab, look at her profile it says it all, Sridhar and Linda Bauld are never off the TV talking bollocks, Bauld is as bad as Sridhar she was recently given a OBE along with Doctor Hillary for their propaganda 🙄

Her academic background is suspect. 2 years to get a BSc in 'Biology' at the age of 18? Rubbish. When I studied Life Sciences at University Biology was a basic Level 1 first year course. After that you specialised into a variety of different subjects e.g. Botany, Zoology, Biochemisty, Genetics. Biology is far to general a subject to be a degree level honours qualification.

 

Looks like she took advantage of a quick-start 6 year medical degree course to get a recognised qualification and leveraged that after 2 years and dropping out to pursue further qualifications. She's been groomed from an early age as a figurehead for the agenda, at least since she was granted her Rhodes Scholarship.

Edited by Mr M
Clarity
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LITHUANIA BANISHES CITIZENS FROM FOOD, WORK, CLOTHES - OTHER COUNTRIES FOLLOWING SOON

 

An update from Lithuania - things are getting MUCH worse for the unvaccinated. A warning to the world

 

url:bitchute.com/video/gfvJVzUX5dzO/

 

Coming soon to a city/town near you. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Another so called journalist wanting medical apartheid. If the media vanished overnight,

the world would be a happier and safer place.

 

"Business journalist for The Sunday Independent and freelance content editor. Ex-Sunday Times/Bloomberg"

 

Gabrielle Monaghan (@GabbyMonaghan). / ทวิตเตอร์

 

 

Another one that can't smile. Another one that couldn't hold onto a brown trout as the shutter clicked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sturgeon is about to announce masks at desks at 2pm.

 

Can’t wait to see all the clowns slapping on their face nappies, after over a year of not wearing them at their desk.


The elites really should’ve set hidden cameras up in workplaces, just to get maximum comedic value out of all this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr M said:

Looks like Scottish government advisor Devi Sridhar is at it again spewing lies. Another academic with no qualifications in the field of virology or epidemiology trying to pass her nonsense off as fact.
 

"On Monday Prof Devi Sridhar, chairwoman of global public health at the University of Edinburgh, said Scotland was at a "really fragile point".
 

She told BBC Radio's Good Morning Scotland programme that she expected a tightening of restrictions governing indoor settings.
 

Prof Sridhar said: "This could be, again looking at other countries, things like vaccination passes, making sure people are doubly vaccinated, asking for a negative PCR test."
 

She added: "The virus is finding people who are unvaccinated and then it is transmitting at such a high level and it is also finding people who are doubly vaccinated but are much more frail," she said."
 

WTF is this garbage. This woman is shameless. And she has the gall to claim she's had a tough week being targeted for 'harassment'.

 

Source

Absolutely hilarious nonsense.

 

Given 31% of 18-29 year olds in Scotland are unvaccinated, why aren’t university students dropping dead en-masse?

 

The big bad virus must know to head to university halls, after all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...