Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/covid-testing-provider-investigated-over-plans-to-sell-on-customer-e2-80-99s-dna-samples-for-medical-research/ar-AAQGwVh

A government-approved Covid testing provider is being investigated by the UK’s data privacy watchdog over plans to sell customer’s DNA for medical research.

"Cignpost Diagnostics, which trades as ExpressTest, said it intended to analyse samples from swabs to “learn more about human health” or to sell information to third parties"

On 11/11/2021 at 9:45 PM, BossCrow said:

192.jpg.2558de3bacb37f47abad74cec5f4192f.jpg

This is exactly how a cult is created, isn't it? Isolate them from what they are used to like family value, remove possession, wealth.... similar to how Scientology recruits people.

We've been saying it's a Church of Covid.....so.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

FREE BLOWJOBS FOR The Vaccinated

Geneva sex club  is offering free Blowjobs to freshly vaccinated

https://www.blick.ch/schweiz/westschweiz/dank-zur-pandemie-bekaempfung-genfer-sexclub-bietet-gratis-blowjob-fuer-geimpfte-id16986141.html
C4017305-F724-42DC-AE3D-F9A657A19BB8.jpeg.825c0442ffb8a7c316fe1ef50d3f2dfe.jpeg

4FDEB555-9369-4C49-B610-142B73E26A11.jpeg.bd68e986a92870be362be2d60ccbd70e.jpeg

And others just got doughnuts!

Followed by.....

On 11/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, SimonTV said:

I asked a private hospital if they still have PCR test requirement and they do for surgeries and I asked if I could spit on to the test rather than up the nose and they said no and said there is no way around it. They also don't know when they are going to end the requirement because it comes from government. 

Whether it's travelling abroad or hospital appointment, it comes down to who you know at the end of the day.

Someone offered me 'immunity' just like that so speaking from an experience. This is how it rolls on the upper deck.

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Whether it's travelling abroad or hospital appointment, it comes down to who you know at the end of the day.

Someone offered me 'immunity' just like that so speaking from an experience. This is how it rolls on the upper deck.

The nurse mentioned the lateral flow test was rubbish so I said the PCR test is load of nonsense. Then I asked what happened if i get positive. She said well emm emm you have to wait 10 days. Then I said and then? Will you let me do the operation? She said emm i don't know will have to find out. She said you could do another test until you are negative. So I said ok. Then let us just keep redoing the test until I get a negative, then I wait 2 weeks. Stupid.

I was never going to do the test anyway. I said can I spit on to the PCR test instead of putting it up my nose, she said no I don't think you an do that. I said why not, surely that is enough mucous. What are they aiming to get at the back of the nose that they can't get from mucous? She honestly didn't know what to say. So I said is there any way around it. She said no it comes from government.

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The nurse mentioned the lateral flow test was rubbish so I said the PCR test is load of nonsense. Then I asked what happened if i get positive. She said well emm emm you have to wait 10 days. Then I said and then? Will you let me do the operation? She said emm i don't know will have to find out. She said you could do another test until you are negative. So I said ok. Then let us just keep redoing the test until I get a negative, then I wait 2 weeks. Stupid.

I was never going to do the test anyway. I said can I spit on to the PCR test instead of putting it up my nose, she said no I don't think you an do that. I said why not, surely that is enough mucous. What are they aiming to get at the back of the nose that they can't get from mucous? She honestly didn't know what to say. So I said is there any way around it. She said no it comes from government.

No test touches me. They now want to include me in a test research!! So it's not a positive/negative test....it's a research....of what?! Clearly, it went in the bin.

Anyway, if you flashed £100 and whisphered, she might have taken it. It's that kind of world now unfortunately.

But yeah, I'd go through the whole batch of tests if I had to...until the one that produced negative result.

You'd make a killing if you sold 'negative only' test kit. lol

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

No test touches me. They now want to include me in a test research!! So it's not a positive/negative test....it's a research....of what?! Clearly, it went in the bin.

Anyway, if you flashed £100 and whisphered, she might have taken it. It's that kind of world now unfortunately.

But yeah, I'd go through the whole batch of tests if I had to...until the one that produced negative result.

You'd make a killing if you sold 'negative only' test kit. lol

I said to the nurse taking the PCR is like making a contract with the healthcare system and the government. A positive test is handing over my rights. The government can quarantine me by force. Why would I ever take a test to determine whether I was sick if I was not sick. She didn't know what to say.

The problem with committing to a surgery is that they don't require test for appointments, just the surgery. So I could pay a fair amount of money then get to the end and they say now you need vaccines and tests and i just wasted £1000.  They say that it is because there are vulnerable patients "near by".  Like that isn't the case when going to normal appointments? It must be for the "protection" of the doctors at the end of the day because in a day surgery you barely see any other patients. 

I am sure the rich find a way around this, they probably just lie about being vaccinated. Maybe I should take that route myself. I did ask can I take my own test and they said no. Because then I would have just faked the test. 

• Like 2

On 11/10/2021 at 7:30 PM, Heidi Gillen said:

Funny how Piers Morgan left the country to host America's got talent amid the Leveson inquiry into phone hacking by the News of the World. Being the editor Morgan should have faced justice then. He's nothing but a sleaze ball.

I had an unfortunate incident not so long ago and walked pass him while he was chatting with two others. Grabby aura for sure. yuk! 🤮

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I said to the nurse taking the PCR is like making a contract with the healthcare system and the government. A positive test is handing over my rights. The government can quarantine me by force. Why would I ever take a test to determine whether I was sick if I was not sick. She didn't know what to say.

The problem with committing to a surgery is that they don't require test for appointments, just the surgery. So I could pay a fair amount of money then get to the end and they say now you need vaccines and tests and i just wasted £1000.  They say that it is because there are vulnerable patients "near by".  Like that isn't the case when going to normal appointments? It must be for the "protection" of the doctors at the end of the day because in a day surgery you barely see any other patients. 

I am sure the rich find a way around this, they probably just lie about being vaccinated. Maybe I should take that route myself. I did ask can I take my own test and they said no. Because then I would have just faked the test. 

It has always been about money and it's going to be even more important from now on.

You could ask for a private room, more expensive of course but that way you could say you are on your own in the room.

Know that there is no logic left in these people so no amount of explaining will make them tick.

For me, it is all about survival, not in terms of how long I live but leaving this plane safely. It means not to get hijacked by those that will drag you down to their hell level. You need to have some arsenal under your belt when you leave this dimension so I am studying right now. I know this conversation is way up there.

JABBED:

Vaccinated Footballer Dies Two Months After Brother — Both From Cardiac Arrests

Italian soccer player Vittoria Campo passed away in Palermo yesterday, two months after her brother Alessandro.

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/soccer-player-cardiac-arrest-brother/

2021: The Year of Dead Sports Stars and Fitness Fanatics, from "Heart Attacks"

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Ugh, it's like I'm psycho or somethink.

ps. havent seen this creeper before. These people are anything but predictable.

It's one of the baddies out of 'From Russia With Love' (1963). He did threaten to kill Bond slowly as well. Maybe he had a Covid-19 vaccine handy. 'It's a Moderna dose for you, old chap!' 

fromrussia7.jpg

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The further we get in to this thing the more I think, you know what maybe we do need a cull. 

Yeah, of the PTB. 😀  Seriously though, folks have been deliberately made stupid. There is so much unlocked potential we are all missing out on as a species.

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

March?? nah Long before. It was my understanding that they could kill, rape, steal....etc without any recourse. It's part of the job and permitted.

Sure, but this new law makes it more par for the course. As in 'any old bullshit excuse will do'.

3 hours ago, Saved said:

I shared a CDC link with no other words of my own or words from anybody else. JUST.THE.LINK It was taken down (Facebook) very quickly as it was deemed to be misinformation.

I said on this thread last year that we would get to the ridiculous stage of social media censoring the mass media, at the same time as being criticised by the mass media for not censoring. Did you complain? This is an occasion where a brief complaint should be made for the record. Maybe an honest journo, if there any left, might run the story. I wouldn't waste any meaningful time on it though.   

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/covid-testing-provider-investigated-over-plans-to-sell-on-customer-e2-80-99s-dna-samples-for-medical-research/ar-AAQGwVh

A government-approved Covid testing provider is being investigated by the UK’s data privacy watchdog over plans to sell customer’s DNA for medical research.

"Cignpost Diagnostics, which trades as ExpressTest, said it intended to analyse samples from swabs to “learn more about human health” or to sell information to third parties"

Shocking, but not surprising. Someone else called out that this would happen last year. I can't remember who.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:24 AM, BossCrow said:

65.jpg.fb17f624be79c1d6df33b285caa08727.jpg

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Hilary Clinton and Bill Gates! Where is the other Bill.....Clinton?!

It looks like Jared Kushner went incognito, so as to make sure there was no dossing going on. It doesn't look like he was amused by what he saw.

Edited by numnuts

On 11/14/2021 at 8:04 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

12:20 you’re welcome

why don't you post that in the 'is russia part of the nwo' thread and explore that topic there

we are trying to look at links between russia and the nwo crowd. I'm familiar with brendons pov on talpiot and i agree that they are trying to take down the US and the US dollar

I haven't seen anything in whitney webbs writing that i have a problem with though. I've watched 20 mins so far of the clip you posted (i'll watch the whole thing) and it seems that brendon is more concerned with what whitney hasn't spoken about

I DO think there is a blindspot in the indie media which is why i created that 'is russia part of the NWO' thread to try and flesh out that blindspot. Please feel free to contribute to the subject

More  non-sensical "rules" for Purebloods living in NSW.

Who comes up with this shit?

Is there a master script with options a-z to choose from and different authorities in regions sit around playing rock, paper, scissors and pull the multiple choices out of hat.

Purebloods attending small weddings/funerals can only consume alcohol and food sitting down. lolimage.png.4c2c39be65b50e07e29560d073bf2f67.png

Is that implying that the jabbed can stand and take sips as they walk from the bar to their table?

Are police armed with AKs going to be patrolling these events to ensure compliance.....like what seems to be happening in Austria right now.

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Purebloods attending small weddings/funerals can only consume alcohol and food sitting down. lol

These little bastards trying to tell us what to do

What this is all about is CONDITIONING people to get used to be MICRO-MANAGED which is going to be one of the defining features of the incoming TECHNOCRACY (smart-grid)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Saw that video too on telegram , tried to upload on here didn't work!

This one? Graphene? on a Melbourne beach.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BWdnKxahrRUJ/

They've probably been spraying extremely fine particles of it in the chemtrails for decades (with the bohrium etc) and now its all starting to congregate. Also because people are becoming aware of it - I mean who would bother taking a magnet to the beach in the past. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic