Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

So, let me get this straight. She saves lives by not injecting Covid vaccine poison shite into teenagers arms, and she's being charged. She should be getting a medal. https://thewest.com.au/news/coronavirus/accused-perth-nurse-christine-hartmann-benz-and-the-anti-vaxxers-trying-to-avoid-mandatory-vaccination-c-4503484

The story is to introduce luciferase as an important and vital step in the security of covid vaccines

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I am going to take the bait and respond to this. I watched your interactions on the forum...I have avoided this forum for the most part in the past couple of months. Your interactions were part of the reason and because there are and will always be posters on all forums who reflect the egocentric and narcissistic traits of humankind. There are also those who infiltrate forums with an agenda... such as yourself with an agenda to so say 'expose'.

 

Based on your own reasoning of outing I will suggest that you yourself share some of the traits that you so despise in others. Maybe reflect and ask yourself if you have one or some of those 'mental disorders' that you claim others have. In my experience in healthcare field I have noted the madness that often surrounds the 'doctors' who claim psychology as one of their forte's. Many peoples lives are ruined by the intrusion of such 'doctors' whose need to be right supersedes any rational thought.

 

This is a public forum, where ALL types and personalities can interact. We will not 'like' everyone we interact with...so choosing when where and with whom we interact is key. So 'doctor' why not take a time out and self reflect... that holier than thou attitude, which I agree is shared by others here too, has the effect of pissing people like me, who come here for solid posts, totally off.

 

Good luck in the psych journey - hopefully a few of the similars will follow.

I didn't have a problem with being psychoanalyzed as I have pointed out, I have friends at Harvard and MIT who are actually willing to push back in the name of science. They are not stupid; they can see big Pharma has highjacked science for its own ends. We live in the corporate metaverse be under no doubt. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Whitney Webb is in bed with the Rouhani government, Mint press news is an intelligence front for Iran and her dad is a multi billion dollar property mogul with intelligence ties in Florida which is a massive intelligence hub (JSOC and more)

 

So yeah, she is definitely a kosher, limited hangout bullshit artist… what else is new

 

can you provide some hard intel on that in the 'is russia part of the NWO' thread?

 

i'd like to see some hard data backing up those assertions

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah mate, I keep the grand strategy in my head and keep in mind that most  “truthers” are full of shit

 

I hate WW man, people have literally screamed at her for years to cover Israeli cyber domination yet she had ignored it for Epstein and his kiddy fiddling

 

that seems a little unfair seeing as she HAS covered the whole cyber issue and done it better than most

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I didn't have a problem with being psychoanalyzed as I have pointed out, I have friends at Harvard and MIT who are actually willing to push back in the name of science. They are not stupid; they can see big Pharma has highjacked science for its own ends. We live in the corporate metaverse be under no doubt. 

After 2019 dude should have already realised he can use his qualifications as a toilet paper... It probably caused him some mental problems and low self-esteem... 😒

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

So, now the month of research has come to an end, I like to thank all that unknowingly but eagerly took the bait and exposed this forum as a miasma of mountebanks, sciolists and poltroons. Of course there are the few exceptions, who not need to feel addressed by this.

 

Squeaking eagle the “snowflake moderator” who considers a video about Bonhoeffer’s argument that stupid people are more dangerous than evil ones as an insult to forum members and quickly deletes the posting and all the “upset” replies to it, will see this final posting as another case of “inappropriate language” and ban me forever! Hail to squeaking eagle for saving me the trouble to delete the membership of this forum.

 

Not that all his deleting matters much. Each and every exchange, including those with squeaking eagle about all his penalties and warnings, and more (!), are nicely archived and screenshot. It forms the perfect support material needed for my dissertation on “Forums: Echo chambers and epidemic hysteria”. You can find it in the future on www.researchgate.net in case you are curious to see how little was needed to define your profile, manipulating you into exposing yourself, and make the logical diagnosis. It was almost too easy.

 

The usual suspects, whether they are part of a troll farm or doing this just for fun, you’ve shown a plethora of mental disorders that is seriously worrying. Let alone having 3,000 to even 15,000 postings in the last few years is a strong indication you’ve got serious problems in your social life. Be it part of your job or not, in either case a good reason to seek professional counseling or it will not end well for you. Sorry, but this provisory diagnosis is not open for a democratic discussion and a successive voting round. It’s how real life works.

 

Never mind the Direct Democracy topic, too. Although it certainly will function well, if worked out properly, you couldn’t function in it. Guess why!

 

It was great fun, interesting in a scientific way, at times verbal violent (I never felt insulted myself), and always with a pinch (or more) of insanity in it. Thanks to the forum members and David Icke for creating this forum (although I’m not sure if he would like to see the dissertation with his forum name in it). I will consider sending him a copy in due time, that will be fun. Without you all, it would not be possible to write the dissertation.

 

Special mentioning of the few who kept their heads cool and showed rationality and mental balance under distress. I wish them all the best for the future with the conviction that they will thrive in it.

 

Tomorrow morning the real work starts for me. Organizing, selecting, final analysis, writing and re-writing. And after that, a celebration with champagne and caviar. And that on my age!

 

Greetings

 

Dr. Ween Dwijler

Thank you for this posting. It forced me to get off me lazy arse and log in. Even put a smile on my face.

 

This post of yours has just the right amount of, "Tah dah!" Your great reveal. So dramatic, so mind blowing. Who would have seen this coming!?! What a fantastic twist. You had us thinking you were just one of us, and then...whammo...the big reveal. Stunner. I, for one, am amazed by your brilliance. Even down to such details as the slight change of font which hints to your genuine persona...oh my! I can't believe any of us thought we could challenge such genius. 

 

You are, indeed, a legend, my friend. I will tell my people of you and about your works. We will do wise to heed your messages, to study your teachings. For myself and for all my peoples, we wish to thank you, good doctor. We can only hope, in time, you will forgive us of our mental shortcomings and slovenly manners. May you go in peace.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

 It forms the perfect support material needed for my dissertation on “Forums: Echo chambers and epidemic hysteria”. You can find it in the future on www.researchgate.net in case you are curious to see how little was needed to define your profile, manipulating you into exposing yourself, and make the logical diagnosis. It was almost too easy.

 

The usual suspects, whether they are part of a troll farm or doing this just for fun,

 

the problem with judging the whole on the posts of a few is that as you yourself allude to there are in existence troll farms where paid trouble makers go on forums and attempt to poison the well and muddy the waters and 'cognitively infiltrate' (ie spread doubt)

 

For this reason it is a mistake to make a blanket comment and instead it is more constructive to zero in on information and establish which information is good and which is not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

the problem with judging the whole on the posts of a few is that as you yourself allude to there are in existence troll farms where paid trouble makers go on forums and attempt to poison the well and muddy the waters and 'cognitively infiltrate' (ie spread doubt)

 

For this reason it is a mistake to make a blanket comment and instead it is more constructive to zero in on information and establish which information is good and which is not.

It woke you up a bit and by the way I shouldn't have to explain to someone of your level of intelligence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

So, now the month of research has come to an end, I like to thank all that unknowingly but eagerly took the bait and exposed this forum as a miasma of mountebanks, sciolists and poltroons. Of course there are the few exceptions, who not need to feel addressed by this.

 

Squeaking eagle the “snowflake moderator” who considers a video about Bonhoeffer’s argument that stupid people are more dangerous than evil ones as an insult to forum members and quickly deletes the posting and all the “upset” replies to it, will see this final posting as another case of “inappropriate language” and ban me forever! Hail to squeaking eagle for saving me the trouble to delete the membership of this forum.

 

Not that all his deleting matters much. Each and every exchange, including those with squeaking eagle about all his penalties and warnings, and more (!), are nicely archived and screenshot. It forms the perfect support material needed for my dissertation on “Forums: Echo chambers and epidemic hysteria”. You can find it in the future on www.researchgate.net in case you are curious to see how little was needed to define your profile, manipulating you into exposing yourself, and make the logical diagnosis. It was almost too easy.

 

The usual suspects, whether they are part of a troll farm or doing this just for fun, you’ve shown a plethora of mental disorders that is seriously worrying. Let alone having 3,000 to even 15,000 postings in the last few years is a strong indication you’ve got serious problems in your social life. Be it part of your job or not, in either case a good reason to seek professional counseling or it will not end well for you. Sorry, but this provisory diagnosis is not open for a democratic discussion and a successive voting round. It’s how real life works.

 

Never mind the Direct Democracy topic, too. Although it certainly will function well, if worked out properly, you couldn’t function in it. Guess why!

 

It was great fun, interesting in a scientific way, at times verbal violent (I never felt insulted myself), and always with a pinch (or more) of insanity in it. Thanks to the forum members and David Icke for creating this forum (although I’m not sure if he would like to see the dissertation with his forum name in it). I will consider sending him a copy in due time, that will be fun. Without you all, it would not be possible to write the dissertation.

 

Special mentioning of the few who kept their heads cool and showed rationality and mental balance under distress. I wish them all the best for the future with the conviction that they will thrive in it.

 

Tomorrow morning the real work starts for me. Organizing, selecting, final analysis, writing and re-writing. And after that, a celebration with champagne and caviar. And that on my age!

 

Greetings

 

Dr. Ween Dwijler

 

Haha you're so full of yourself. Another tax-funded idiot of the professional class.

Nobody cares you're a ''Dr.'', you shithead. Go crawl back to where you came from and piss off. Please make sure your work speaks well of your own 'kind', because that's what all social research papers do LOL. I know from experience having read many in uni. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Sorry kids. The King Kitty had a little catnip with his morning coffee. 

 

For our regular readers: You see, whenever I read his name, "Ween Dwijler", in my head it gets translated to, "Dream Weaver". So every time I'd read his name, I hear this song in my head. And, I like the bass line in the chorus. And that is why I slightly derailed the thread's Covidmania theme. The catnip being more at fault than the coffee. 

 

And now a word about something Covid related...

 416d2cae51ad5823738c6f4e20ac0c69.jpg

Followers of Covid CHurch should love it... 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2021 at 4:45 PM, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

 

Woman Left Wheelchair-Bound With Neurological Damage Hours After Pfizer Vaccine Dose

Nah, if it was less than 14 days after the second jab (or third), she was actually "unvaccinated"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Why is it on the tv everyone has got black friends, even at family get togethers for close and personal relatives only, it is all full of grinning black people, where does all this black come from

 

Because the cabal are flooding people from all over the world into these small little islands and they want you to get used to the idea of every second person being non-white. In TV land they will just show less and less white people until they achieve their objective and we are gone

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ar55 said:

Vaccinated women are a no-no.

 

Would be a bit awkward if their heart exploded in bed.

 

I’ll stick to the women who keep themselves in shape to avoid illnesses.

 

not to mention the risk of spike protein shedding or their offspring being born with heart problems (that is now happening to vaccinated mums)

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I blocked this character within a few days of him arriving as I realised he was not even remotely singing from the same hymn sheet as the the rest of us and his posts became annoying very quickly.

I've only seen this post because you've reproduced it Beaujangles and it confirms what I suspected....He's as fucking mad as a box of frogs.

Very intelligent mind you....... Archetypal mad professor material.

17218-evil-genius-wallpaper.jpg

"My friends call me Ween."

That's funny, I've never heard anyone call you Ween.

"Exactly."

 

Again, just kiddin', Ween ol' bloke. You will be missed.

 

And now, this just in...news from the Covid Frontline at Covid Central:

6-months-after-wearing-masks-min.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...