Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what i would say is that the two james's on 'new world next week' on the corbett report were just discussing how the female head of greenpeace was the darling of COP26 and yet she is the handler of greta thunburg so on one hand you have that lady inside the conference schmoozing with all the globalist suits and on the other hand you have greta outside pretending to be some sort of legit grassroots activist but really the two are one and the same

Many years ago i was involved in feeding information from the 'inside' a certqin oil company to Greenpeace regarding the Brent Spar,Took about 2 phone calls to realise they were in no way shape or from what they appeared to be coupled with the fact they are actually a registered company,

Dropped any further contact like the proverbial hot potato

Avoid them like the plague...they are equally as toxic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm not sure how I feel about the UK Column to be honest. UK Column, as well as GlobalResearch, and Whitney Webb often get accused of having Kremlin and KGB ties. They do often ignore the Eurasian elephant in the room, but they put out good content about things that are happening in the West at least, and I doubt folks like that would have the same reach if they talked about certain things that are not PC.

That's not a dig at anyone here that shares content from them. People can view my older posts and see that I used to share Webb's content too. Maybe Webb has touched on Epsteins links to folks in Russia since the accusations, I don't know. There are a lot of cheap pound shop anti-zios that only talk about the West and Israel though, I know that.

Whitney Webb is in bed with the Rouhani government, Mint press news is an intelligence front for Iran and her dad is a multi billion dollar property mogul with intelligence ties in Florida which is a massive intelligence hub (JSOC and more)

So yeah, she is definitely a kosher, limited hangout bullshit artist… what else is new

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Whitney Webb is in bed with the Rouhani government, Mint press news is an intelligence front for Iran and her dad is a multi billion dollar property mogul with intelligence ties in Florida which is a massive intelligence hub (JSOC and more)

So yeah, she is definitely a kosher, limited hangout bullshit artist… what else is new

This is the kind of memory refresher that I needed. I have heard similar things too.

You know how things are though mate, It's easy to forget certain information. I feel like have learned and forgotten more info in the last few years than normies learn in their lifetime, and I'm sure you can relate.

• Like 2

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is the kind of memory refresher that I needed. I have heard similar things too.

You know how things are though mate, It's easy to forget certain information. I feel like have learned and forgotten more info in the last few years than normies learn in their lifetime, and I'm sure you can relate.

Yeah mate, I keep the grand strategy in my head and keep in mind that most  “truthers” are full of shit

I hate WW man, people have literally screamed at her for years to cover Israeli cyber domination yet she had ignored it for Epstein and his kiddy fiddling

Then when people start seeing the issue themselves and call her out on it, what does she do? Talks about unit 8200 like its some big revelation even tho VICE news has had a documentary for years already

”throwing a bone” as im sure you’re aware is a tried and true intelligence tactic, right out of the Alex Jones playbook

Ever since the kosher matrix has been made aware to me my bullshit radar has been bang on and she reeks of it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They are going to wrap covid and climate up into one big bundle because those two created bogeymen are their ticket to being able to remould society and they are going to have to squash dissent to achieve that.

I was about to share this, but I noticed that GR did already.

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

You see where this is going. "Everyone" meaning Joe Public and not the rich and powerful

who can buy their way round this, as they always do.

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/personal-carbon-allowance-trading-climate-crisis-b1956705.html

People are right to be concerned about the vax, but we must keep warning people about the digital shackles that they're rolling out under the guise of Covid too.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yes they are setting us up to be rebranded as 'domestic terrorists'

dan.jpg

https://inews.co.uk/news/technology/covid-death-toll-anti-vaxx-misinformation-greater-terrorist-organisation-imram-ahmed-1189417

Do people understand why they went after Dan (Iconoclast) now?

On 6/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

21m views and more than 218,000 subscribers gone.

ic.jpg.3734a5a40aa6f813baa2059f71293263.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

d.jpg

BS. Who would simp for that crazy eyed weirdo? Are people really that desperate for a crumb of female attention?

I doubt there even are roommates. It's probably one person that eats alone with her cat.

i doubt this meme is true, but the fact it exists is proof that these people are twats.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

i doubt this meme is true, but the fact it exists is proof that these people are twats.

I doubt it too, but it could be true. I was just having a laugh and trying to keep the morale up.

You're right though, these people are very devious, because even if it is BS, it's encouraging deceitful behaviour to others.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

He sounds to me like a liberal who has been damaged by the jab and then when he has tried to tell people about what has happened to him he has found out first hand just how cruel and vicious and hateful many liberals are. he asks people to 'be more kind'. Dude i don't think you have a clue what is going on here. We are at war. There are people waging war against us and you are a casualty of that war. So get your shit together and stop pleading with people to be kinder or expect any sort of compassion from them. They don't care

What an absolute fanny....

Zero sympathy ..... Had the jab to impress his 'friends' got ill and found out they were not his ' friends' and now he's crying over social media....

Karmas a cunt 

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Like this fuckin psycho.

I like to use labels as well Allyn, or was it Lyn at one point? 🤷

However, I'm not as mindful as you are Lyn, and I'm not bothered whether they like being called that label or not. Like, I dunno know, a fuckin filthy dirty paedo! 

What say you Allyn? 

Just lock it up .... If it said covid wasn't real and the vaccines are deadly he'd have police at the door 

• Like 1