Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Look at Schwab for example. The normie will focus on his thick German accent and historical ties to NatSoc Germany, which makes him look like a some kind of caricature villain.

Then others will look at his surname, who he rubs shoulders with, and where he was when 9/11 was going down.

And where he gets his funding...

1-million-dollars.jpg

https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2021/09/01/2004-israel-rewards-klaus-schwab-with-one-million-dollars/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

d.jpg

BS. Who would simp for that crazy eyed weirdo? Are people really that desperate for a crumb of female attention?

I doubt there even are roommates. It's probably one person that eats alone with her cat.

Vaccinated women are a no-no.

Would be a bit awkward if their heart exploded in bed.

I’ll stick to the women who keep themselves in shape to avoid illnesses.

• Haha 1

As will come as no surprise: second pill ready for the sheep next year. 

Already announced is the booster jab 2, the pill one, and now pill 2. Has already been labelled by the msm as " A game changer " as all the 3 previous jabs were.

This is around the time frontline NHS workers will be required to be vaccinated against COVID, and pilled, and double boosted - or sacked. 

King's Fund think tank: the NHS is on its knees with workforce shortages - whose fault is that

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

dghdgrt.jpg

Interesting. I haven't been a film buff for years, but I'm sure I remember someone on this forum mention similar themes in the Bond universe before.

James Bond is a geriatric now and the new 007 who changed gender and race, has a license to kill anyone who asks for her vaccine status, because her covert operation for M15 make her exempt.

‘The world has moved on Commander Bond. You get in my way, I will put a bullet in your knee. The one that works.’ she said.

Undercover informants working for the police and MI5 are going to be explicitly permitted for the first time under British law to commit crimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54274605

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

James Bond is a geriatric now and the new 007 who changed gender and race, has a license to kill anyone who asks for her vaccine status, because her covert operation for M15 make her exempt.

‘The world has moved on Commander Bond. You get in my way, I will put a bullet in your knee. The one that works.’ she said.

Undercover informants working for the police and MI5 are going to be explicitly permitted for the first time under British law to commit crimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54274605

You mean all those Hollywood films where Bond was the good guy fighting worldwide crime Empires is now allowed to create and form one, all for the greater good no doubt. 

9 hours ago, SimonTV said:

new propaganda series

Wow! - "a masterly CRAFTED film" - I can't argue with that, with every covid cliché included.

They are normalising the concept that the world is now in a perpetual cycle of neverending 'global' pandemics, with death and disease lurking at every corner. Your fellow humans are the "contagion" from which you must protect yourselves and others. What could be the solution to that? Automate everything to minimise person to person contact and as a bonus, you get to "save the planet!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Looks like one of the little hat mob. Judging by her plain face and sickly smile, I doubt she gets many dates. Maybe the odd invader might oblige her.

Yep.

Another bang average woman who thinks she’s a 10/10 because of social media.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Observed said:

Nooooooooooo.

He's just a satellite of the Liberal National coalition. They use the United Australia Party to steal preferences from the disaffected opposition supporters. 

He's not one of us.

At this point i'd vote for a ham sandwich if it sounded like it would get us out of this mess. 

Not sure what one of us refers to either. 

22 minutes ago, DarianF said:

So, let me get this straight. She saves lives by not injecting Covid vaccine poison shite into teenagers arms, and she's being charged. She should be getting a medal. https://thewest.com.au/news/coronavirus/accused-perth-nurse-christine-hartmann-benz-and-the-anti-vaxxers-trying-to-avoid-mandatory-vaccination-c-4503484

But she isn't getting a medal and she is being charged. 

2 hours ago, ar55 said:

Vaccinated women are a no-no.

Would be a bit awkward if their heart exploded in bed.

I’ll stick to the women who keep themselves in shape to avoid illnesses.

Any woman who has to play the good girl on social media and brag about her actions is a no-no. Modern Pharisees, all of em.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic