Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Greta really is a horrible smelly fat turd.

 

Greta is a turdburger ;) At 1st glance I thought she had put on weight.

Unfortunate resemblance for that innocent marsbar munchkin though!

 

The interesting claim from the original article is that they deep fry in beef tallow!  pmsl

No chippy's I know use anything other than the cheapest transfatty veg oil they can get their sticky fingers on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot

November 10, 2021

canada-cardiologist-dead.jpg

Sohrab Lutchmedial: 52-year-old Canadian cardiologist tells the non-vaxxed “I won’t cry at your funeral,” dead two weeks after third (booster) mRNA injection

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/?fbclid=IwAR07zSMquZ5sTkPonYFFmQdWWWpkSgrGx3D17Kgl7Iq15BpcEvIAnbfno-g

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Celebrity chef who invented the 'world's healthiest meal' and calorie-free cookies and counted royals and Gwyneth Paltrow among his fans, dies of a sudden heart attack aged 45

  • Celebrity chef Gurpareet Bains died aged 45 after suffering a shock heart attack
  • Nutritionist claimed to have made the 'world's healthiest Christmas dinner' 
  • Co-founder of Vedge Snacks counted Hollywood A-listers among biggest fans 
  • They include Gwyneth Paltrow, DJ Chris Evans and designer Vivienne Westwood 

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 12:25 GMT, 12 November 2021 | Updated: 15:58 GMT, 12 November 2021

50398697-10194941-image-a-18_16367190153

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10194941/Gurapareet-Bains-claimed-invent-worlds-healthiest-meal-dies-heart-attack-aged-43.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taiwan suspends 2nd doses of Pfizer for teens over health risk

11 Nov, 2021 19:00
The Taiwanese health authorities have suspended the administering of second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine for children aged between 12 and 17, citing concerns about an increased risk of heart inflammation.

A panel of experts made the decision to cease giving the jab to teens on Wednesday, pending further review, according to the country’s Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) head Chen Shih-chung. The health authority opted to call a halt to the second jab due to concerns about an increased risk of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart’s outer lining).

https://www.rt.com/news/540030-taiwan-blocks-vaccines-kids-myocarditis/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot

November 10, 2021

canada-cardiologist-dead.jpg

Sohrab Lutchmedial: 52-year-old Canadian cardiologist tells the non-vaxxed “I won’t cry at your funeral,” dead two weeks after third (booster) mRNA injection

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/?fbclid=IwAR07zSMquZ5sTkPonYFFmQdWWWpkSgrGx3D17Kgl7Iq15BpcEvIAnbfno-g

 

In the words of the great Al Murray.......Oh well, what a pity, never mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Celebrity chef who invented the 'world's healthiest meal' and calorie-free cookies and counted royals and Gwyneth Paltrow among his fans, dies of a sudden heart attack aged 45

  • Celebrity chef Gurpareet Bains died aged 45 after suffering a shock heart attack
  • Nutritionist claimed to have made the 'world's healthiest Christmas dinner' 
  • Co-founder of Vedge Snacks counted Hollywood A-listers among biggest fans 
  • They include Gwyneth Paltrow, DJ Chris Evans and designer Vivienne Westwood 

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 12:25 GMT, 12 November 2021 | Updated: 15:58 GMT, 12 November 2021

50398697-10194941-image-a-18_16367190153

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10194941/Gurapareet-Bains-claimed-invent-worlds-healthiest-meal-dies-heart-attack-aged-43.html

 

Fuck me, I've already had 27 years more life than him on a diet of eggs, bacon, sausages, takeaways, beer and kebabs.

Funny old world.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot

November 10, 2021

canada-cardiologist-dead.jpg

Sohrab Lutchmedial: 52-year-old Canadian cardiologist tells the non-vaxxed “I won’t cry at your funeral,” dead two weeks after third (booster) mRNA injection

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/?fbclid=IwAR07zSMquZ5sTkPonYFFmQdWWWpkSgrGx3D17Kgl7Iq15BpcEvIAnbfno-g


 

and other news today a tree fell down in the forest!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fuck me, I've already had 27 years more life than him on a diet of eggs, bacon, sausages, takeaways, beer and kebabs.

Funny old world.

 

healthiest meal in the world followed with a fatal side cocktail of toxic crap injected directly into muscle...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why does the zionist Simmons who loves to flash satanic hand signs say that 'covid deniers' are 'enemies'? Why does a satanic hand sign loving zionist WANT everyone to have these jabs exactly?

 

And why is a school teacher named Greenburg gathering intel on parents of school kids who are against mask mandates and CRT?

 

What's the common theme here: answers on a postcard...maybe the 'early life' section of their wikipedia bios might shed some light?

Kiss frontman calls Covid-19 deniers ‘an enemy’

12 Nov, 2021 08:27

Arizona school board president kept secret dossier on parents opposed to CRT and mask mandates that was discovered after he accidentally sent a link to a mom: Private investigator ran background checks and filmed parents

  • Scottsdale School Board President Jann-Michael Greenburg faces calls to resign
  • He faces bizarre claims that he had access to an online dossier about parents
  • Online file contains personal info on parents who protested district policy
  • Included Social Security numbers, financial info, and even divorce records
  • District claims Greenburg's father is to blame for compiling the strange dossier
  • Dossier came to light when Greenburg accidentally shared link in a screenshot 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:35 GMT, 12 November 2021 | Updated: 14:19 GMT, 12 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10193441/Arizona-school-board-president-accused-keeping-secret-dossier-parents.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Why does the zionist Simmons who loves to flash satanic hand signs say that 'covid deniers' are 'enemies'? Why does a satanic hand sign loving zionist WANT everyone to have these jabs exactly?

 

And why is a school teacher named Greenburg gathering intel on parents of school kids who are against mask mandates and CRT?

 

What's the common theme here: answers on a postcard...maybe the 'early life' section of their wikipedia bios might shed some light?

Kiss frontman calls Covid-19 deniers ‘an enemy’

12 Nov, 2021 08:27

Arizona school board president kept secret dossier on parents opposed to CRT and mask mandates that was discovered after he accidentally sent a link to a mom: Private investigator ran background checks and filmed parents

  • Scottsdale School Board President Jann-Michael Greenburg faces calls to resign
  • He faces bizarre claims that he had access to an online dossier about parents
  • Online file contains personal info on parents who protested district policy
  • Included Social Security numbers, financial info, and even divorce records
  • District claims Greenburg's father is to blame for compiling the strange dossier
  • Dossier came to light when Greenburg accidentally shared link in a screenshot 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:35 GMT, 12 November 2021 | Updated: 14:19 GMT, 12 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10193441/Arizona-school-board-president-accused-keeping-secret-dossier-parents.html

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...