Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Your 144,000 gene structure & how it will change through vaccinations.

 

Unlike anything found in nature. In the original immortal life genome, a double helix structure with 144,000 genes; means that both strands of DNA would have 72,000 (each). In a triple helix structure the number would be 216,000 (3x72,000). The earliest Greek manuscripts describe the number of the beast as 600, and 60, and 6. If we multiply 600 x 60 x 6, we arrive at the number 216,000. This is the number of “the beast,” it is his genetic code. Satan will use this synthetic genome to offer the people of earth, a counterfeit version.

 

Now I understand the meaning of the 144,000 in scriptures.

https://www.deviantart.com/jiangweisen/journal/THE-COMING-ANTICHRIST-713827336

 

PS

This 144,,000 gene structure is your everlasting soul.

https://youtu.be/XuUR7v7hkOQ

 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"And then one day, for no reason at all..."

 

More Weimar weirdness. God, I hope people resist. Coomers will probably fall for it though.

 

Could have been a monty python sketch ..... with a little refinement

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

GOOD NEWS

 

World Health Organization warns there could be a massive shortage of TWO BILLION syringes in 2022, threatening countries' COVID-19 vaccination strategies

Because of worldwide COVID-19 vaccine efforts, twice as many syringes were used this year than is typical. According to WHO, that could lead to a shortfall of up to 2 billion needles next year. DM

 

😅

 

I'm guessing these millions of used plastc disposable syringes will end up in the belly of a whale?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ar55 said:

Anyone else the only person in their workplace to not be violently coughing every two minutes?

 

I mentioned it a few months back and a good few replied saying their experience was the same. 

I've usually picked up something by now (4 kids all at the same school) but haven't had anything at all.

 

Haven't heard anybody hacking yet but two of the double jabbed are isolating because they tested positive this last fortnight.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Your 144,000 gene structure & how it will change through vaccinations.

 

Unlike anything found in nature. In the original immortal life genome, a double helix structure with 144,000 genes; means that both strands of DNA would have 72,000 (each). In a triple helix structure the number would be 216,000 (3x72,000). The earliest Greek manuscripts describe the number of the beast as 600, and 60, and 6. If we multiply 600 x 60 x 6, we arrive at the number 216,000. This is the number of “the beast,” it is his genetic code. Satan will use this synthetic genome to offer the people of earth, a counterfeit version.

 

Now I understand the meaning of the 144,000 in scriptures.

https://www.deviantart.com/jiangweisen/journal/THE-COMING-ANTICHRIST-713827336

 

PS

This 144,,000 gene structure is your everlasting soul.

https://youtu.be/XuUR7v7hkOQ

 

Yeah, and if you divide 600/60/6 we get 1.66666666667 that's close to a Fibonacci number. Also the level where generally clean 3rd waves of an Elliot Wave structure abruptely stops, measured from the bottom of the 2nd wave.

Edited by Ween Dwijler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

Anyone else the only person in their workplace to not be violently coughing every two minutes?

 

I mentioned it a few months back and a good few replied saying their experience was the same. 

 

I've got two double jabbed mates, one who has been coughing his guts up for about 2 months now and another who has gone down this week and is too ill to get out of bed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I asked a private hospital if they still have PCR test requirement and they do for surgeries and I asked if I could spit on to the test rather than up the nose and they said no and said there is no way around it. They also don't know when they are going to end the requirement because it comes from government. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I asked a private hospital if they still have PCR test requirement and they do for surgeries and I asked if I could spit on to the test rather than up the nose and they said no and said there is no way around it. They also don't know when they are going to end the requirement because it comes from government. 

Cause they get insurance Jobs 

 

No accreditation no insurance Jobs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought I might add a little true psychology for you all, the people who have taken it took it because they are scared, the people who didn't take it because they were scared by it, the politicians thought it was a good idea because it gave them an opportunity of being scared for you, there is a common denominator, I just can't think what it is. 

Edited by Sheepy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

He missed a couple... TYRANNICAL & FASCISM.

 

Tyrannical no doubt.  Fascism is a mode of control but so is communism, but nobody talks about the latter.

 

The word fascism will make the masses think of Hitler and Jews on purpose, but hardly anyone knows the Communistic, mainly Jewish and atheist Bolsheviks in Russia 100 years ago killed far more Christians than the Nationals Socialists killed Jewish people under Hitler.  Far, far more.

 

And for that reason I prefer to call these Governments today under Covid .. authoritarians or totalitarianists, because otherwise the disproportioantely Jewish and Zionist elites who are at the forefront of the Covid media, big pharma, big tech and banking are promoting their usual shite

 

The people who slaughtered tens of millions of Christian Russians were "atheist" Jews

 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/02/89/e302891428b224b2a4b0f6ba3aa92892.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...