Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

That Tweet is misinformation. Not related to Covid 19, from May 2018

 

https://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/dominic-perseveres-past-pediatric-stroke/

Rebounding Back to Life, Dominic Perseveres Past Pediatric Stroke

DominicDonati_4-e1525741007913-350x271.j

 

 

 

ok good find, not sure why someone would feel the need to create fake story when there is no shortage of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am surprised I didn't hear this one yet. Looks to be the US. 

 

image.png

 

Although she isn't covered by the US Vaccine National Injury Compensation program, afaik SHE IS covered by

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)

What is a countermeasure?

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the “Covered Countermeasures” section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox
  •  

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

 

I notice they are covering the alleged next pandemic .. Marburg

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Although she isn't covered by the US Vaccine National Injury Compensation program, afaik SHE IS covered by

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)

What is a countermeasure?

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the “Covered Countermeasures” section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox
  •  

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

 

I notice they are covering the alleged next pandemic .. Marburg

 

 

haha counter measure that is ridiculous. I guess they had to come up with scheme for their bullshit emergency use authorisation non sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It seems that there are police being purged right now due to investigations or reviews that are supposedly being done as a result of that young lady that was said to have been killed by that cop

 

But the police are completely infiltrated by satanists and perverts so isn't it a bit strange that people are being purged from the force now at this time?

 

I find it hard to believe that such a corrupt institution would actually be rooting out criminality from its ranks at this time when the satanists are making their move to jab everyone

 

I just wonder if something else is going on especially when we look at how people are being purged from institutions due to vaccine mandates in various countries with the UK now making jabs mandatory for NHS workers which will no doubt lead to thousands of people leaving their jobs

 

Its like the system is trying to shed as many people as it can but to what end? Are they just trying to speed up societal collapse or have they got replacements that they want in those job roles?

 

When the time comes, then they will want as few good cops out there as possible, especially in London. The latest from The Met is that they haven't been able to stop those facing this or that claim from going out on patrol, but now they want to. Yeah, right!

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/met-police-show-women-dont-matter-by-allowing-officers-investigated-for-harassment-and-assault-on-patrol-1284179

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This Tweet is from July this year. Let's not forget Piers Morgan is part of the criminal gang. I hope one day

he is put behind bars, with thousands of other so called journalists, politicians, doctors, bankers, big pharma

owners and executives etc etc Most probably the majority are members of the secret society called Freemasonry.

 

 

What about those who catch flu or pneumonia? I still remember this arsehole celebrating 'Vaccine Approval Day', with his trampy sidekick and Ted Bundy, in December 2020.

 

 

 

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Took my car to garage today mechanic old friend ( not vaxxed and awake like me) shook his hand

he said „ do you know who has the dirtiest hands?

me ( gardener) „ no“

he said „ Bankers , politicians and journalists“

 

All freemasons, I take it.

 

 

 

6 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

A "staged" terrorist attack of course... a false flag... resulting, no doubt, in further loss of civil liberties for everyone - except the politicians... Max Igan was talking about something like this happening fairly recently....

 

They are going to go 'Full Assault' on social media very soon.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

This Tweet is from July this year. Let's not forget Piers Morgan is part of the criminal gang. I hope one day

he is put behind bars, with thousands of other so called journalists, politicians, doctors, bankers, big pharma

owners and executives etc etc

 

Most probably the majority are members of the secret society called Freemasonry.

 

 

Funny how Piers Morgan left the country to host America's got talent amid the Leveson inquiry into phone hacking by the News of the World. Being the editor Morgan should have faced justice then. He's nothing but a sleaze ball.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

That Tweet is misinformation. Not related to Covid 19, from May 2018

 

https://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/dominic-perseveres-past-pediatric-stroke/

Rebounding Back to Life, Dominic Perseveres Past Pediatric Stroke

DominicDonati_4-e1525741007913-350x271.j

 

 

Quite sad how someone used this photo... Still this diet looks like another stroke... WTF... :(

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Saved said:

Yeah, just saw it. We must all be cautiously discerning at all times.

 

I agree.

 

There are fake Covid videos and claims on social media, done on purpose imo to discredit those really trying to bring forth factual information.  Also to make anti Covid people look like disinfo agents. Sadly, genuine people repost the fake tweets or videos automatically.

 

I've inadvertantly posted fake info a couple of times, but now try to check everything.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I think it's been in place since 2014. I don't know why they need two vaccine injury schemes.

Thinking out loud and based on pure conjecture, maybe it's to do with where the allocation of funds comes from? I.e. ones from government (public purse 😡) and ones from industry. Just a guess though. 🤷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED:

Gov. Newsom Injured by Moderna Booster Shot, Source Tells The Defender

A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27, the last day he was seen in public.

A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.

The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/gov-gavin-newsom-moderna-booster-vaccine/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=971b1f3d-4f19-4f9c-8430-3919a1c77dd4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pfizer's Covid jab trial researchers in Texas 'skewed data, didn't follow-up with patients who had side effects and failed to test people with symptoms', BMJ investigation claims

  • Whistleblower who worked at firm paid to run trial documented dozen failings
  • She provided British Medical Journal with number of document, photo proof
  • Other failings include storing vaccines wrongly and hiring underqualified staff

By Connor Boyd Deputy Health Editor For Mailonline

Published: 14:54 GMT, 10 November 2021 | Updated: 17:36 GMT, 10 November 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10186363/Researchers-running-arm-Pfizers-Covid-jab-trials-falsified-data-investigation-claims.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...