Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

naturally - only something more extreme than a random Muslim stabber in the supermarket - Cindy will be itching to but the jackboots on the street, especially as she's loosing the narrative and her reserves of public "good will" are running on empty.

 

All those smiles and kindness and team of 5million BS held her some hearts, but she broke a lot of them when she let the mask slip and the gullible public got glimpse of what was underneath.

image.jpeg.9ddd3f439ca6b4965c9c420a3559df96.jpeg

 

FDgSFydVcAY9J4j.jpg.58fe633e425ca8996def6d0f857bd3c6.jpg

 

 

th?id=OIP.L73J1_7lrrzV6P9-c1O5RAHaDK&pid

 

Jacinda getting a make over!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Speechless.

I think that some of these are demoralising fake stories. If I was on their side and responsible for killing the morale of the opposition, I'd be flooding the internet with this kind of story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

How can people be this blind? I just don't get it. 

 

image.png

 

That Tweet is misinformation. Not related to Covid 19, from May 2018

 

https://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/dominic-perseveres-past-pediatric-stroke/

Rebounding Back to Life, Dominic Perseveres Past Pediatric Stroke

DominicDonati_4-e1525741007913-350x271.j

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Austria.... previous daily case record 9,500, today they have 11,900.

 

How the fuck does that happen with 63% of the population fully vaxxed? ICU beds full going through the roof as well.

 

Two ways that all this can happen, the population of the country has somehow gone up considerably (in secret) over the last few days, or the jabs are not working.  I'll leave it up to you to guess which is the correct answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

That Tweet is misinformation. Not related to Covid 19, from May 2018

 

https://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/dominic-perseveres-past-pediatric-stroke/

Rebounding Back to Life, Dominic Perseveres Past Pediatric Stroke

DominicDonati_4-e1525741007913-350x271.j

 

 

 

ok good find, not sure why someone would feel the need to create fake story when there is no shortage of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am surprised I didn't hear this one yet. Looks to be the US. 

 

image.png

 

Although she isn't covered by the US Vaccine National Injury Compensation program, afaik SHE IS covered by

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)

What is a countermeasure?

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the ‚ÄúCovered Countermeasures‚ÄĚ section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox
  • ¬†

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

 

I notice they are covering the alleged next pandemic .. Marburg

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Although she isn't covered by the US Vaccine National Injury Compensation program, afaik SHE IS covered by

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)

What is a countermeasure?

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the ‚ÄúCovered Countermeasures‚ÄĚ section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox
  • ¬†

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

 

I notice they are covering the alleged next pandemic .. Marburg

 

 

haha counter measure that is ridiculous. I guess they had to come up with scheme for their bullshit emergency use authorisation non sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It seems that there are police being purged right now due to investigations or reviews that are supposedly being done as a result of that young lady that was said to have been killed by that cop

 

But the police are completely infiltrated by satanists and perverts so isn't it a bit strange that people are being purged from the force now at this time?

 

I find it hard to believe that such a corrupt institution would actually be rooting out criminality from its ranks at this time when the satanists are making their move to jab everyone

 

I just wonder if something else is going on especially when we look at how people are being purged from institutions due to vaccine mandates in various countries with the UK now making jabs mandatory for NHS workers which will no doubt lead to thousands of people leaving their jobs

 

Its like the system is trying to shed as many people as it can but to what end? Are they just trying to speed up societal collapse or have they got replacements that they want in those job roles?

 

When the time comes, then they will want as few good cops out there as possible, especially in London. The latest from The Met is that they haven't been able to stop those facing this or that claim from going out on patrol, but now they want to. Yeah, right!

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/met-police-show-women-dont-matter-by-allowing-officers-investigated-for-harassment-and-assault-on-patrol-1284179

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This Tweet is from July this year. Let's not forget Piers Morgan is part of the criminal gang. I hope one day

he is put behind bars, with thousands of other so called journalists, politicians, doctors, bankers, big pharma

owners and executives etc etc Most probably the majority are members of the secret society called Freemasonry.

 

 

What about those who catch flu or pneumonia? I still remember this arsehole celebrating 'Vaccine Approval Day', with his trampy sidekick and Ted Bundy, in December 2020.

 

 

 

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Took my car to garage today mechanic old friend ( not vaxxed and awake like me) shook his hand

he said ‚Äě do you know who has the dirtiest hands?

me ( gardener) ‚Äě no‚Äú

he said ‚Äě Bankers , politicians and journalists‚Äú

 

All freemasons, I take it.

 

 

 

6 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

A "staged" terrorist attack of course... a false flag... resulting, no doubt, in further loss of civil liberties for everyone - except the politicians... Max Igan was talking about something like this happening fairly recently....

 

They are going to go 'Full Assault' on social media very soon.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

This Tweet is from July this year. Let's not forget Piers Morgan is part of the criminal gang. I hope one day

he is put behind bars, with thousands of other so called journalists, politicians, doctors, bankers, big pharma

owners and executives etc etc

 

Most probably the majority are members of the secret society called Freemasonry.

 

 

Funny how Piers Morgan left the country to host America's got talent amid the Leveson inquiry into phone hacking by the News of the World. Being the editor Morgan should have faced justice then. He's nothing but a sleaze ball.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...