Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

likes.jpg.ac38fe333dbf3662758862ec73c5c846.jpg

Thing about this is that the truth has been banned.

For instance if you say human beings on have one type of sexuality ... banned.

Usury is destructive ..,. banned.
Plastic money creates plastic society ... banned.

Cancer, mental health, sex changes indicates grave illness ... banned.

Sky is blue ... banned.

Society can only be healthy again if people say these things openly all the time.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

Msm today reports terrifying levels of sickness now being seen in a northern hospital according to an anonymous doctor.

On the whole as a rule one hopes that large numbers of fit and healthy people aren't wasting their time and occupying their bedspaces.

32 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Thing about this is that the truth has been banned.

For instance if you say human beings on have one type of sexuality ... banned.

Usury is destructive ..,. banned.
Plastic money creates plastic society ... banned.

Cancer, mental health, sex changes indicates grave illness ... banned.

Sky is blue ... banned.

Society can only be healthy again if people say these things openly all the time.

Agreed.

But you think there is only one type of sexuality? Heterosexuality? 

2 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Agreed.

But you think there is only one type of sexuality? Heterosexuality? 

If everyone in the world WASN'T heterosexual our race would die out in 100 years.

Not what the creator had in mind in my humble opinion.

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, TheAwakened said:

Agreed.  But you think there is only one type of sexuality? Heterosexuality? 

Creating words to sow doubt and ... so on ... this kind of words game is a dark art humans are full of.

When I was at school sexuality was on page 87 of the biology text book.   Only one thing was on that page.  It had no other names.

Humans have mastered such things ... 

Human destruction darkness and degeneracy often takes the form where the head of a person become disconnected from his belly ... form his reality.   So it is actually 2 things there ... one real and a liar sitting on top, a liar who is full of darkness - that is the ego.  That is the problem.   When the liar gets very strong, it protects itself by cutting pieces off the body.

Another fact is that Life Energy works through the meeting of Yin and Yang ... which creates Lightning that jumps across the plates.

For this reason a society that is living must have men who are Men and women who are Women. 
If not ... no Lightning, and people start getting sick, no Life energy in society.

Decay.

So all this equality is ... illness.  The more equal means the more ill you are.  The weaker you get.  And then you become prey.

Humans have a strange state ... they have a kind of weakness ... and this invites dark forces to tear them to pieces ... so that they do not know themselves, they are lost ... they lose their souls.   They still walk around, being pecked at, being consumed, like the undead.   Must keep the true knowledge of life from them, lie to them as much as possible.

Very unfortunate situation.

Very great suffering for the souls of people.

Inside, hurts very badly, everyone is bleeding.

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

83 year old Maureen from Barnsley has been on Good Morning Britain today with her husband speaking her truth again along with plain common sense.

She eclipses the nauseating and patronising Dr Sarah Jarvis who has clearly been wheeled in as the so-called "expert" to shut her down and who has quite some nerve to say that this has been the worst pandemic in 101 years.

This couple are legends. What patronising pricks the media are

• Like 1

OH MY GOD. I just saw some of the BBC 6pm news because my wife was watching.

They had a graphic showing the 5 tier lockdown system for scotland.

IT STARTED AT TIER 0 !!!! - no groups more than eight etc.

WTF!

So there's no going back ever. 

I will try and get a screen shot somehow but i'm not registering on the BBC website for it.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

OH MY GOD. I just saw some of the BBC 6pm news because my wife was watching.

They had a graphic showing the 5 tier lockdown system for scotland.

IT STARTED AT TIER 0 !!!! - no groups more than eight etc.

WTF!

So there's no going back ever. 

I will try and get a screen shot somehow but i'm not registering on the BBC website for it.

Yes, WTF! The near normal Level 0 remains until there is a vaccine.  I suppose when they invent Level 5, that will be when they drop a bucket of sunshine to flatten the curve.

_115045453_covid_tier_alert_system_engla

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just watched this and can't believe how patronising that Sarah Jarvis was.

Could this actually be the Government's "Gordon Brown -Gillian Duffy" moment and the start of the tide turning?

Really hope so.

What a patronising bitch that Sarah is!! Have you noticed how all the TV pundits and MP's seem to really get off on spouting the same old nonsense. This whole "pandemic" thing is a wet dream to them. I'm sure they go home and have a good wank afterwards or immediately the cameras are off (usually haha). 

• Haha 1

These levels are a load of rubbish. They made them up out of thin air. It is like the threat levels they used to use for terrorism. They think they are experts in risk... They all need a lesson in risk. 

Hearing that the cops are policing the Welsh border and chasing people not conforming to the Covidian cult makes me chuckle. Most of these guys grew up wanting to be Serpico, now they're more like Gok Wan running around stopping people buying hideous supermarket clothes. 

7 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

83 year old Maureen from Barnsley has been on Good Morning Britain today with her husband speaking her truth again along with plain common sense.

She eclipses the nauseating and patronising Dr Sarah Jarvis who has clearly been wheeled in as the so-called "expert" to shut her down and who has quite some nerve to say that this has been the worst pandemic in 101 years.

I don't like to say it, but to be honest I found it embarrassing to watch.  I agree with all she says, but they have clearly put her on the TV as a stereotypical uncouth "Northern woman" that they can laugh at and condescend to.  "I know you said you don't want to be Prime Minister, but there's a lot of people calling you to become Prime Minister".

Just watch it: they are laughing at her.  The fact she is right makes no difference.  It's perception that rules. 

Why do you think they're on a video link rather than in the studio?  It's all carefully contrived and rigged.  The people who do this are clever.

The controlled perception here is:

Uncouth Northern woman and her Yorkshire husband who looks like he asks for scraps with his bag of chips and interrupts once or twice to say, "Can I say something to yer now?" 

versus... 

Calm middle-class well-spoken women from west London who buy prosecco from Marks [Marx?] & Sparks, took degrees (or look the types) and sound like they know what they are talking about

This is unfair because the Northern woman had the better points and - arguably - is the more intelligent, but I repeat: perception rules.

Maybe, as you suggest, it will backfire and people will rebel against it (similar to Brexit), but they present things this way for a reason.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

Hearing that the cops are policing the Welsh border and chasing people not conforming to the Covidian cult makes me chuckle. Most of these guys grew up wanting to be Serpico, now they're more like Gok Wan running around stopping people buying hideous supermarket clothes. 

We should call them the Fashion Police.  Perhaps this is Mark Drakeford's real agenda? He is offended by the rather gauche couture on offer at the likes of Tesco and is - finally- taking a stand in the name of taste and sophistication.  I've always thought he has good dress sense.

Edited by Ecki Divad
  • Like 1