Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Gurualvin said:

Its difficult because the majority of the people are heavily brainwashed and conditioned, many of them have the mentality of children. I think its going to be down to people of our awareness, we need to start meeting and connecting.

we're connecting right now, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

until the psychopaths pass their online harms bill and then their small minded, uniformed minions enforce it

You dont need the internet to meet, stop being so bloody defeatist. This is one reason the psychopaths have got away with their shit for so long.

• Like 2

The part of human nature people are going to witness next is ENVY. Envy is the desire to destroy that which one cannot have for themselves

When the jabbed realise they have been conned they won't flock to our banner to defend individual freedom. No instead that same little gremlin of the psyche that made them trust people like bill gates in the first place will instead turn its envious eye upon the unjabbed and it will seek to see them destroyed. It will follow the dictats of the technocrats as they demand that vaccine passports are adhered to and checked and swiped and they will curtain twitch and report the unmasked or those that voice dissent

They will each become a petty dictator of their little corner of the prison....a smaller mirror of the higher levels of psychopathy because that is what they are tuned into

they don't have what we have. They don't have honesty, they don't have heart, they don't have a relationship with the truth and instead of showing personal growth and pursuing those things they will instead seek to see us fail as if to prove that there is only their way

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

for example, something that just popped up in my mind.

Assuming that we have (international) law on our side, what would stop a small group of people (lets say 15-20) to orderly walk into a hospital and make a citizens arrest of doctors and nurses that are executing vaccination of children? If the legal side is covered, the citizens would stand in their right.

Just an idea.

Even if the arrest would be only a symbolic one, it could have the effect of doctors and nurses seeing a possible future for them that is not so nice as now.

Or another one. A small group (3-7) enters a hospital and presents an indictment and call to appear in a public tribunal to account for their actions? Based upon (international) law, it is something to think about.

2 minutes ago, Gurualvin said:

You dont need the internet to meet, stop being so bloody defeatist. This is one reason the psychopaths have got away with their shit for so long.

Yeah, how hard would it be to find 5-10 people in your environment to set up a citizens arrest team or to present an idictment and call to appear in a public tribunal to account for their actions? Nothing has to be violent, it can all go peacefully but firm.

5 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Yeah, how hard would it be to find 5-10 people in your environment to set up a citizens arrest team or to present an idictment and call to appear in a public tribunal to account for their actions? Nothing has to be violent, it can all go peacefully but firm.

If something is done like this in just one city, some of the sheeple will follow and then the snowball will roll, this is one thing the cabal is frightened of. This is why they are trying to implement control in society so quickly.

1 minute ago, Gurualvin said:

If something is done like this in just one city, some of the sheeple will follow and then the snowball will roll, this is one thing the cabal is frightened of. This is why they are trying to implement control in society so quickly.

My reasoning is as follows for this:

If I were a doctor or a nurse in a hospital, and a small (not threatening) group of people, properly dressed and behaving orderly and neutral (not angry, not cheerful) which would hand me an indictment and call to appear in a public tribunal or court of peers somewhere in the near future, I would get nervous and start doubting whether I'm on the right or the wrong side.

You don't even need to know their names. You can hand it to them with the remark that you know where they work and who they are, and that further personal details will be handed to them later.

It would make me think!

6 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

It would make me think!

what should make them 'think' is the large numbers of jabbed people now flooding into the hospitals sick

but maybe they do 'think' about that but don't CARE. Psychopaths think about things all the time but it doesn't make them behave in a moral fashion

what you really mean when you say 'think' is that they should start acting from CONSCIENCE

If the only thing making them do the right thing is a fear of some sort of legal consequence then they are a SCUMBAG. The sad conclusion that we then have to come to? The NHS is full of SCUMBAGS who do not act from their CONSCIENCE

They are mercenaries for big pharma who kill people for money

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

what should make them 'think' is the large numbers of jabbed people now flooding into the hospitals sick

but maybe they do 'think' about that. Psychopaths think about things all the time but it doesn't make them behave in a moral fashion

what you really mean when you say 'think' is that they should start acting from CONSCIENCE

If the only thing making them do the right thing is a fear of some sort of legal consequence then they are a SCUMBAG

You're not really helping here, mate. Keep scolding all of "them" isn't going to change anything.

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The part of human nature people are going to witness next is ENVY. Envy is the desire to destroy that which one cannot have for themselves

When the jabbed realise they have been conned they won't flock to our banner to defend individual freedom. No instead that same little gremlin of the psyche that made them trust people like bill gates in the first place will instead turn its envious eye upon the unjabbed and it will seek to see them destroyed. It will follow the dictats of the technocrats as they demand that vaccine passports are adhered to and checked and swiped and they will curtain twitch and report the unmasked or those that voice dissent

They will each become a petty dictator of their little corner of the prison....a smaller mirror of the higher levels of psychopathy because that is what they are tuned into

they don't have what we have. They don't have honesty, they don't have heart, they don't have a relationship with the truth and instead of showing personal growth and pursuing those things they will instead seek to see us fail as if to prove that there is only their way

Envy always seeks to destroy that which is coveted but cannot be attained. I think you are right.

We simply did not shout hard enough or long enough - even as family members shut their doors in our faces, put their fingers in their ears and spoke badly of us behind our backs.

Envy is a horrible thing.

"We did our bit for others and those bastards that didn't now get to live longer and enjoy a quality of health we could only dream of"

They did it for themselves, of course, but envy distorts and turns cowards into heroes.

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

We simply did not shout hard enough or long enough

it doesn't matter how loud you shout....its not a volume issue

I'm an eloquent guy....i don't say that to blow my own trumpet, its just a matter of fact

I can explain something clearly and i can back it up well with information so its not a question of that either

the problem is deeper than that. The problem is that their minds are closed to anything that does not come to them through the television

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

It sounds like a person that has given up, just like the double jabbed guy I spoke off. cheer up, together we can fight this.

no gulag was ever closed through good cheer

it needs honesty, brutal honesty from lots of people. Honesty with themselves and each other

it needs a tsunami of honesty

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

no gulag was ever closed through good cheer

it needs honesty, brutal honesty from lots of people. Honesty with themselves and each other

it needs a tsunami of honesty

It doesn't inspire me, what you say. Handing over indictments to doctors and nurses does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ah so threats are going to make humanity become better people?

lol good luck with that

These things are not threats, they are legal actions for any crimes committed. And it does not stop there it needs to be all politicians and leaders of the police etc.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic