Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

despite people like me talking about this stuff across the internet FOR YEARS nobody even paused to think when bill gates suddenly demanded that the entire global population would have to take two shots and that there would be follow up boosters whilst calling the shots his 'final solution' on national television

NOBODY EVEN PAUSED TO THINK

and now they are injecting bill gates 'final solution' jabs into children THEY STILL AREN'T LISTENING

There's something very wrong with them

I agree, it's mind boggling. It proofs how successful the brainwashing over the decades is. Could we use the same techniques to undo it?

Edited by Ween Dwijler
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

He is not retard, I think he probably has given up to resist in the face of nearly certain death. I don't want to condemn people like that. I just feel sorry for them that they're in that state of mind.

listening to the wrong people in the world IS retarded

society listens to all the worst people even though it keeps making the world worse. That is retarded

choosing slow poisoning to death over making a stand for your children is not only retarded (because its doomed to fail) but its also cowardly

5 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

I agree, it's mind boggling. It proofs how successful the brainwashing over the decades is. Could we use the same techniques to undo it?

the technique is SIMPLE

people follow what the perceived mass of people do. This is why they are called 'sheeple' as a derogatory term by truthers

if you can create the perceived 'norm' then you will steer the herd. All you need to do this is to buy up and control the media which the sheeple consume and then you can create a perception of a new societal norm which they will then conform to

You will probably need at least a trillion dollars to achieve that and then you will need to avoid assassination whilst you takeover the media

when can you start?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

listening to the wrong people in the world IS retarded

society listens to all the worst people even though it keeps making the world worse. That is retarded

choosing slow poisoning to death over making a stand for your children is not only retarded (because its doomed to fail) but its also cowardly

Vaccinating children with this gen-monster is NOT retarded, it is INSANE.

Nevertheless, I refuse to give up trying to find a solution and I hope many more will do the same.

the technique is SIMPLE

people follow what the perceived mass of people do. This is why they are called 'sheeple' as a derogatory term by truthers

if you can create the perceived 'norm' then you will steer the herd. All you need to do this is to buy up and control the media which the sheeple consume and then you can create a perception of a new societal norm which they will then conform to

You will probably need at least a trillion dollars to achieve that and then you will need to avoid assassination whilst you takeover the media

when can you start?

I know how it works, I don't need explanation of it. As I said, I refuse to give up finding a solution. I strongly believe that for every problem there is a solution. We might not have found it yet, but there is one (or maybe more).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Vaccinating children with this gen-monster is NOT retarded, it is INSANE.

Nevertheless, I refuse to give up trying to find a solution and I hope many more will do the same.

The solution is that the non-retarded people hold the line, organise and work together to turn this about

the retarded however will increasingly die and suffer ill health which will likely add as an increasing drag on their non retarded family members who will have to spend more of their time and resources looking after their sick and or dying retarded relatives (who lacked the moral fibre to stand up for the younger members of their families.....they lacked courage, they lacked honesty, they lacked character and they lacked heart)

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

I know how it works, I don't need explanation of it. As I said, I refuse to give up finding a solution. I strongly believe that for every problem there is a solution. We might not have found it yet, but there is one (or maybe more).

the solution was simple: at the beginning of this thing everyone just needed to say 'no we are not going to do that'

but what you saw was cowardly, self interest creep in on the part of those who snuck off to get jabbed. They wanted THEIR holidays and football matches and they wanted to avoid any of the heat so they bowed to tyranny thereby drastically weakening the potential resistance

it was all predicted by us too because people are depressingly predictable

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

if you are hoping for some sort of last minute rally by the jabbed where they will suddenly flock to our banner i would not count on it

they were retarded cowards when this thing started and they are retarded cowards now and

that's the sad truth

Some of humanity have shown themselves to be honest, brave and to have integrity but they are unfortunately in the minority

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the solution was simple: at the beginning of this thing everyone just needed to say 'no we are not going to do that'

but what you saw was cowardly, self interest creep in on the part of those who snuck off to get jabbed. They wanted THEIR holidays and football matches and they wanted to avoid any of the heat so they bowed to tyranny thereby drastically weakening the potential resistance

it was all predicted by us too because people are depressingly predictable

Well, the solution is clearly not the "retarded" holding the line, as we can witness daily. So, time to search for other solutions. We'll probably won't find one now or tomorrow, but if we keep looking for it, it will reveal itself.

if you are hoping for some sort of last minute rally by the jabbed where they will suddenly flock to our banner i would not count on it

they were retarded cowards when this thing started and they are retarded cowards now

I try to avoid irrational hope and count on the intelligent part of humanity to work together in finding a way out of this.

• Like 1

I try to avoid irrational hope and count on the intelligent part of humanity to work together in finding a way out of this.

some muslims believe that god and the devil have got a bet going over whether or not humanity is any good

The illuminati are clearly working to bring out the worst in humanity and to make it clear for everyone to see

I would say that at the moment the devil is winning the bet. So what is left to fight for? Well those who have shown the better side of humanity are worth fighting for as well as the young who haven't yet had a chance to show their worth

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they were retarded cowards when this thing started and they are retarded cowards now and

that's the sad truth

Some of humanity have shown themselves to be honest, brave and to have integrity but they are unfortunately in the minority

I want to ask you, do you want a solution for this? Do you want to spent time and energy to find one?

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

I want to ask you, do you want a solution for this? Do you want to spent time and energy to find one?

i am psychologically preparing myself to cut the retarded masses loose whilst preparing to face the next onslaught from the psychopaths and their minions

politicians might talk on the Tv about knowing where the unjabbed live so that they can threaten us in our homes but sadly it won't be those politicians who come to our doors. They will send their minions in uniforms who will also lean towards psychopathy but with a larger share of retardation

• Like 3

i am psychologically preparing myself to cut the retarded masses loose whilst preparing to face the next onslaught from the psychopaths and their minions

politicians might talk on the Tv about knowing where the unjabbed live so that they can threaten us in our homes but sadly it won't be those politicians who come to our doors. They will send their minions in uniforms who will also lean towards psychopathy but with a larger share of retardation

does that mean you don't want to find a solution anymore?

2 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

The ONLY solution, is for enough people in large enough numbers to arrest them all and deal with them. The question is will there be enough people with integrity and Balls to do this task???????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

it means i'm a realist

if you look at history, not only is it essentially one conspiracy after another (a secret plan by more than one person to do harm to their enemy) but it is also filled with HORROR from the slaughter of entire cities by the mongol hordes to the dragging of people from their homes by the communists to throw them in gulags in siberia to freeze to death

The same horrors repeat because there has always been PSYCHOPATHS

If in the modern world with the internet at your fingertips and bookshops overflowing with books and magazines with pop-psychology you still don't understand that psychopaths exist and that they gravitate to positions of power so that they can delight in the slaughter of humans then you are a retard...and will likely be slaughtered and / or exploited by psychopaths at some point

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

it means i'm a realist

if you look at history, not only is it essentially one conspiracy after another (a secret plan by more than one person to do harm to their enemy) but it is also filled with HORROR from the slaughter of entire cities by the mongol hordes to the dragging of people from their homes by the communists to throw them in gulags in siberia to freeze to death

The same horrors repeat because there has always been PSYCHOPATHS

If in the modern world with the internet at your fingertips and bookshops overflowing with books and magazines with pop-psychology you still don't understand that psychopaths exist and that they gravitate to positions of power so that they can delight in the slaughter of humans then you are a retard

So, would it correct for me to conclude that you have given up the search for a solution? You believe there isn't one?

Shouldn't we look for a solution for THAT problem then? Like, how can we get enough people together to carry out the available options to solve this?

Its difficult because the majority of the people are heavily brainwashed and conditioned, many of them have the mentality of children. I think its going to be down to people of our awareness, we need to start meeting and connecting.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Shouldn't we look for a solution for THAT problem then? Like, how can we get enough people together to carry out the available options to solve this?

that would require them to undergo inner change

it would require them to stop their self delusions and to start developing a relationship with the truth

what makes you think they have it in them to do that? what evidence for that do you see?

they blanket themselves in lies. They love lies. They live lies

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

for example, something that just popped up in my mind.

Assuming that we have (international) law on our side, what would stop a small group of people (lets say 15-20) to orderly walk into a hospital and make a citizens arrest of doctors and nurses that are executing vaccination of children? If the legal side is covered, the citizens would stand in their right.

Just an idea.

Well first of all...disarming the population needs to end. Those responsible need to be found and isolated. They need to be arrested by whomever is available and willing to do it...with or without a uniform. They need to be given  a trial based on facts and when the evidence is clear and their victims have been tallied...they should be shown no mercy.

Will this happen? Not without people coming forward and revealing the scums whereabouts. Not without those who are willing and unafraid to fulfill the task. So we wait watch and see which side we are on...and act accordingly... just thinking out loud...

oops forgot, we are not allowed to think...

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic