Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Observed said:

You just need to look at the protests around the world. For example, Melbourne today, thousands and thousands of people protesting against vax mandates, pandemic laws, dan andrews etc. The crowd is like 99% white. Anyone who has been to Melbourne knows that's a very unrepresentative crowd. Asians just don't care. They are happy being submissive. They understand they are needed by the establishment to be submissive. 

This all comes back to the foundation of the globothugs - destroying the White family. They know who is standing in their way of global takeover and they have been eradicating White people for decades.

I did read somewhere where a very high proportion of the half billion will be of 'asian' descent as they know how to obey orders and are subservient already

Maybe read it in 'The committee of 300' ? not too sure though

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I know, that's why I said "apparently" [not in contact with each other] Even so, I can't can't credit my fellow earth-based man and their trans-Atlantic exchanges of trade (Egyptian mummies found with cocaine and tobacco traces) with this type of extraordinary technological knowledge. Sorry fellow mankind.

STAR GATES; DID U KNOW THIS??? The alignments at ...

And their shared beliefs in snakes/dragons has to have come from and be based on something to start with.

It's a big stretch to think another culture on the other side of the world who you have exchanges with is going to make your beliefs their own willingly, simultaneously, everywhere across the globe from Middle East, Africa, both Americas, Pacific, Indonesia, China.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. Genesis 6:4

I have. Extensively. That's how I came to believe what I do so strongly.

PS. I'm certainly not dismissing your points about defective traits being past down generations - just off topic and don't want to get in trouble again for polluting this thread with my nonsense.

✌️

Open question to thread.

I find it a hard sell for evil humans in charge, puppets, the spider, whatever, to suddenly think:

"oh I know, lets change the human genome!!"

"Let's invent some more amazing technology in a geeks garage to enslave the global population with"

If someone can provide me with enough evidence and examples of why and how it can only be humans who want to do this to humanity (being demonically possessed/historically nasty/enslave each other etc wont cut it as that already factors in) -  I will happily explore changing my mind and beliefs and dismiss that there's an extra terrestrial (and dimensional) element to this covid fiasco.

Until then, as we keep sharing examples of the destruction of our world in this thread, I'm holding my breath for the fake invasion.

image.jpeg.96efe344a61caf4e35c5b4a80cdea382.jpeg

I agree with you about being a bit of topic, although there is some relation to the present scamdemic. I'm happy to continue this conversation/discussion in another place. After all, we all want to find out what is truth and what is not. Do you have a suggestion where to continue this?

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

I already posted this video on the 'What religions oppose vaccines?' thread. In it, the notion of a course of seven vaccines is presented.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/22049-what-religions-oppose-vaccines/

Under the one world government it will be a one world belief system,i have seen Chrislam being mentioned but also Gaia as well (Gaia is leading btw from what im seeing) and it seems to be strangely prescient that the high priests of 'convntional' religion as we understand have desertted their flocks and jumped on the pharma payday bandwagon (the recent high priest from the rc church is an exception,and i found his words extremely spiritual...if a mate could help with a link be nice i cant remember his name ? ) ...but back to religion,where are the mullahs in all this ? nothing from the muslim council of Great Britain,Where are the Rabbis from the red sea pedestrian tribe ? Where are the Zoroastrians ? (mention freddy and ill slap you backwards to the late 80's) In fact where has spirituality gone ?,Peoples core belief systems are being systematically removed by a belief in big pharma and the 'science' by governments ably assisted by the legacy media

You don't need a church to be a good christian

You don't need a mosque to be a good muslim

You don't need ...........

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Wow that got pulled quick,it had only been up 23 minutes when i found it

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Under the one world government it will be a one world belief system,i have seen Chrislam being mentioned but also Gaia as well (Gaia is leading btw from what im seeing) and it seems to be strangely prescient that the high priests of 'convntional' religion as we understand have desertted their flocks and jumped on the pharma payday bandwagon (the recent high priest from the rc church is an exception,and i found his words extremely spiritual...if a mate could help with a link be nice i cant remember his name ? ) ...but back to religion,where are the mullahs in all this ? nothing from the muslim council of Great Britain,Where are the Rabbis from the red sea pedestrian tribe ? Where are the Zoroastrians ? (mention freddy and ill slap you backwards to the late 80's) In fact where has spirituality gone ?,Peoples core belief systems are being systematically removed by a belief in big pharma and the 'science' by governments ably assisted by the legacy media

You don't need a church to be a good christian

You don't need a mosque to be a good muslim

You don't need ...........

Pope Francis Promotes Ecumenical Relativism During His ...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

That actually made me snort coffee..thanks mate ;-)

Wingdings III is it ???

lol! Mission Accomplished.

not sure - just reminded me of this article I read ages ago where I saw it.

Pope Francis Promotes Ecumenical Relativism During His Interfaith Day of Prayer to End COVID-19

May 19, 2020 by Andy Roman

http://adventmessenger.org/pope-francis-promotes-ecumenical-relativism-during-his-interfaith-day-of-prayer-to-end-covid-19/

39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

#Pfizergate really blowing up on twitter. The French are dropping truth bombs everywhere

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pfizergate?src=hashtag_click&f=live

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/11/05/ceo-of-pfizer-arrested-charged-with-fraud-media-blackout/?fbclid=IwAR0HU_rc6hrQUT7RI2_sAEUGjz3EXDvSsuUXVvkDVRqoEOP1YJnca0OFcns

Edited by Jackunjill
Typo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Observed said:

110% agree with this. 

Africans and Asians will be the servants as White people get killed off. 

Too many white people to kill off, which is why they have opted for mass immigration and miscegenation.

https://movie-sounds.org/war-movie-sound-clips/quotes-with-sound-clips-from-braveheart-1995/if-we-can-t-get-them-out-we-ll-breed-them-out

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

Too many white people to kill off, which is why they have opted for mass immigration and miscegenation.

https://movie-sounds.org/war-movie-sound-clips/quotes-with-sound-clips-from-braveheart-1995/if-we-can-t-get-them-out-we-ll-breed-them-out

Miscegenation has failed for the most part as woman innately reject it by their subconscious hard-wired evolutionary breeding preferences  towards their own group, that's why some people are trying SO hard to ram it down little white girls throats.

Flooded with immigrants ready for when the great die off occurs - mRNA which has overwhelmingly been targeted in "white countries" first.

image.png.c2e521797bbbfafd4e9b5f65f1973907.png

In a Sept. 8 joint statement, members of the partnership said, "[T]he global picture of access to COVID-19 vaccines is unacceptable." At the time, just one-fifth of people in low- and lower-middle income countries had received their first dose of the vaccine, while in higher-income-level countries, 80% had received a dose. The disparity is even more stark when examining just low-income countries. Roughly just 2%of people in the developing world have received at least one dose, according to Our World in Data, an online publication whose research team is based at the University of Oxford.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/covid-19-vaccination-rates-by-country

There's very few whites to kill off, maybe just 10%, some say 8% of the global population. Whitey will be eliminated soon - mission accomplished for some.

FCVaqilUYAMnkVO.jpg.e3ca5d7f554f805ec98c9ca87eaa5b1d.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

White fertility rates and age of first child are sadly painting a bleak future for whitey.

2 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

In Austria there is now a 2g rule. You can't do nothing besides working when you are not vaccinated or you have antibodies. 

The father of my friend will get the jab now because of that. 

Are they doing serology on this? Would be interesting to see what they do with people for whatever reason who don't develop antibodies.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic