Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Something Very Weird Happening in Western Australia – Hospitals Overwhelmed, Vaccinations Continue But They Have No COVID

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/04/something-very-weird-happening-in-western-australia-hospitals-overwhelmed-vaccinations-continue-but-they-have-no-covid/

 

image.png.9725e3eb9f5621310d0e9b5ad1615ef6.png

110% agree with this. 

Africans and Asians will be the servants as White people get killed off. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Jeff Bezos has never stated his religion or none. Why not?

 

Imo he is a crypto Jew, possibly Sephardic and his financial backers are no doubt Zionists and

Jewish with a liking for the Zionist British Royal Family

 

Jeff Bezos Pledges $1 Billion for African Land Restoration ...

 

 

Prince William prays at Jerusalem's Wailing Wall on final ...

 

Rothschild showing who is in charge

 

Prince Charles Gives Lord Jacob Rothschild Award for ...

 

 

 

 

 

theres more chance of jeff bezos tickling a brazillian ladyboi than tickling an israeli wall

c4b802ed-53fd-4307-830b-6c49b023835a.jpe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Observed said:

Africans and Asians will be the servants

They've already begun openly showing us.

Countless examples where the masked servants are non-Europeans (in Western countries)

 

Clips were some fresh off the boat guy was harassing native Brits in pigeon-english in Trafalgar Square for sitting down outside.

Some big African used as security to brutally stop native French without vax passports from entering supermarkets

 

Democrat parties.

 

Its endless.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/video-shows-hoards-of-maskless-people-at-pelosi-fundraiser/amp/

pelosi-no-mask-party-03.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1535

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They've already begun openly showing us.

Countless examples where the masked servants are non-Europeans (in Western countries)

 

Clips were some fresh off the boat guy was harassing native Brits in pigeon-english in Trafalgar Square for sitting down outside.

Some big African used as security to brutally stop native French without vax passports from entering supermarkets

 

Democrat parties.

 

Its endless.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/video-shows-hoards-of-maskless-people-at-pelosi-fundraiser/amp/

pelosi-no-mask-party-03.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1535

You just need to look at the protests around the world. For example, Melbourne today, thousands and thousands of people protesting against vax mandates, pandemic laws, dan andrews etc. The crowd is like 99% white. Anyone who has been to Melbourne knows that's a very unrepresentative crowd. Asians just don't care. They are happy being submissive. They understand they are needed by the establishment to be submissive. 

 

This all comes back to the foundation of the globothugs - destroying the White family. They know who is standing in their way of global takeover and they have been eradicating White people for decades.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Observed said:

You just need to look at the protests around the world. For example, Melbourne today, thousands and thousands of people protesting against vax mandates, pandemic laws, dan andrews etc. The crowd is like 99% white. Anyone who has been to Melbourne knows that's a very unrepresentative crowd. Asians just don't care. They are happy being submissive. They understand they are needed by the establishment to be submissive. 

 

This all comes back to the foundation of the globothugs - destroying the White family. They know who is standing in their way of global takeover and they have been eradicating White people for decades.

 

Based red state, gun owning, unvaxd, "redneck" "hillbilly" "trumpian" "uneducated" "yockal" Americans are the bulwark to absolute control, usurpation and destruction of the entirety of "the West" - that's why they're so viciously demonized. 

Cletus Spuckler, a Simpson's side character, has a tattoo that looks  familiar to me... (Picture of Season 21, Episode 7).: harrypotter

 

No photo description available.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Based red state, gun owning, unvaxd, "redneck" "hillbilly" "trumpian" "uneducated" "yockal" Americans are the bulwark to absolute control, usurpation and destruction of the entirety of "the West" - that's why they're so viciously demonized. 

Cletus Spuckler, a Simpson's side character, has a tattoo that looks  familiar to me... (Picture of Season 21, Episode 7).: harrypotter

 

No photo description available.

And some Central European countries - Poland, Hungary and some of the Eastern ones - you only have to look at how their leaders are portrayed in msm as evil, backward, "tyrants" hate-filled (anti-lgbt anti-muslim immigrant) etc to see this. Can't have them being a good example of preservation of the West, they need to be undermined at all cost - Marine Le Pen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Humans aren't smart enough or live long enough to carry this agenda through over the centuries. I don't feel humanity is naturally at its purest core this evil/demonic - I don't believe we are born in Sin.

 

Of course there's room for alternative explanations - I've never said what I believe in is what's right, it's just part of my ever evolving/expanding ideas. My belief system will never be cemented, I'm never going to close my mind off to changing it as further evidence comes to light and replaces different aspects. I've never suffered cognitive dissonance.

 

  But all of human history, all the various versions of civilizations across the globe have them documented in their beliefs, depicted in their art, writings and oral lore- they have been a constant and consistent reoccurring theme across cultures on different sides of the planet who were apparently not in contact with each other. Too much evidence of their exotic nature and for them to suddenly not be a part of what's happening today and for me to dismiss them and blame it all on mans own dark machinations alone doesn't personally compute.

 

 

We can not be sure that people of ancient times were not in contact with each other. Thor Heyerdahl made a good point in the 1960's and 70's that Egyptians could have crossed the Atlantic and brought their culture to South America. He also showed that a migration from Asia into the Pacific, all the way to South America, was quite possible. Norwegian and Icelandic explorers settled in Greenland in the 10th century AD, which lasted into the 15th century. St. Brendan and his monks might have reached Newfoundland in the 6th century AD. Those are just examples we know of. How many more are there we just have no knowledge of anymore?

 

To me it is completely feasable that over the millennia, cultures have been in contact with each other, and influenced each other. Symbols from one culture could easily being copied from the other. In some cultures these symbols might have developed their own legends around them.

 

Psychopathy is in some bloodlines genetically passed on to the next generation. Although it might be dormant at birth, the defect is literally "baked in". When triggered by the environment in which the child grows up, the psychopathic traits will surface and the scene is set for what's to come.

It is very plausible to me, that in an already psychopathic family, the child will fuly develop the traits. If we then take into account that these bloodlines tend to breed with each other (royal family X cross breeds with royal family Y) a sub species of psychopathic humans forms, that keeps interbreeding.

Flashing back a couple of millennia with this in mind, it is likely that these families used images of snakes, dragons, giant reptiles and other means to invoke fear into the (then) simple folks. Then we got religions with demons, devils and gods, with the same kind of fear invoking images. These days that won't work anymore, so nowadays they use images of, for the average person, invisble threats of microscopic viruses, bacteria or visiting aliens for which, of course, only the elite has the way to fence them of.

 

To me, this all is more likely possible than reptiles "teleporting" between dimensions. Magicians show us with their tricks, how easily the human brain is tricked with seemingly impossible disappearances and re-appearances, white rabbits out of high hats, being pierced by swords in a box and coming out without a scratch and more. Why should we think that cold hearted psychopaths didn't master tricks of similar art to use it as means to subdue their victims?

 

I'm not saying this all is the case, but it is worth while to investigate the various other possibilities we can think of. If there is any truth in it, this would be the reality that the psychopathic tyrants don't want you to see. And reptiles, gods, demons, devils, aliens are the smoke and mirrors they produce to avoid that discovery.

Edited by Ween Dwijler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

We can not be sure that people of ancient times were not in contact with each other.

I know, that's why I said "apparently" [not in contact with each other] Even so, I can't can't credit my fellow earth-based man and their trans-Atlantic exchanges of trade (Egyptian mummies found with cocaine and tobacco traces) with this type of extraordinary technological knowledge. Sorry fellow mankind.

 

STAR GATES; DID U KNOW THIS??? The alignments at ...

And their shared beliefs in snakes/dragons has to have come from and be based on something to start with.

It's a big stretch to think another culture on the other side of the world who you have exchanges with is going to make your beliefs their own willingly, simultaneously, everywhere across the globe from Middle East, Africa, both Americas, Pacific, Indonesia, China.

 

10 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Flashing back a couple of millennia with this in mind, it is likely that these families

 

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. Genesis 6:4

 

8 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

but it is worth while to investigate the various other possibilities

I have. Extensively. That's how I came to believe what I do so strongly.

 

PS. I'm certainly not dismissing your points about defective traits being past down generations - just off topic and don't want to get in trouble again for polluting this thread with my nonsense.

✌️

 

*********************

 

Open question to thread.

 

I find it a hard sell for evil humans in charge, puppets, the spider, whatever, to suddenly think:

 

"oh I know, lets change the human genome!!"

 

"Let's invent some more amazing technology in a geeks garage to enslave the global population with"

 

If someone can provide me with enough evidence and examples of why and how it can only be humans who want to do this to humanity (being demonically possessed/historically nasty/enslave each other etc wont cut it as that already factors in) -  I will happily explore changing my mind and beliefs and dismiss that there's an extra terrestrial (and dimensional) element to this covid fiasco.

 

Until then, as we keep sharing examples of the destruction of our world in this thread, I'm holding my breath for the fake invasion.

image.jpeg.96efe344a61caf4e35c5b4a80cdea382.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observed said:

You just need to look at the protests around the world. For example, Melbourne today, thousands and thousands of people protesting against vax mandates, pandemic laws, dan andrews etc. The crowd is like 99% white. Anyone who has been to Melbourne knows that's a very unrepresentative crowd. Asians just don't care. They are happy being submissive. They understand they are needed by the establishment to be submissive. 

 

This all comes back to the foundation of the globothugs - destroying the White family. They know who is standing in their way of global takeover and they have been eradicating White people for decades.

I did read somewhere where a very high proportion of the half billion will be of 'asian' descent as they know how to obey orders and are subservient already

 

Maybe read it in 'The committee of 300' ? not too sure though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I know, that's why I said "apparently" [not in contact with each other] Even so, I can't can't credit my fellow earth-based man and their trans-Atlantic exchanges of trade (Egyptian mummies found with cocaine and tobacco traces) with this type of extraordinary technological knowledge. Sorry fellow mankind.

 

STAR GATES; DID U KNOW THIS??? The alignments at ...

And their shared beliefs in snakes/dragons has to have come from and be based on something to start with.

It's a big stretch to think another culture on the other side of the world who you have exchanges with is going to make your beliefs their own willingly, simultaneously, everywhere across the globe from Middle East, Africa, both Americas, Pacific, Indonesia, China.

 

 

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. Genesis 6:4

 

I have. Extensively. That's how I came to believe what I do so strongly.

 

PS. I'm certainly not dismissing your points about defective traits being past down generations - just off topic and don't want to get in trouble again for polluting this thread with my nonsense.

✌️

 

*********************

 

Open question to thread.

 

I find it a hard sell for evil humans in charge, puppets, the spider, whatever, to suddenly think:

 

"oh I know, lets change the human genome!!"

 

"Let's invent some more amazing technology in a geeks garage to enslave the global population with"

 

If someone can provide me with enough evidence and examples of why and how it can only be humans who want to do this to humanity (being demonically possessed/historically nasty/enslave each other etc wont cut it as that already factors in) -  I will happily explore changing my mind and beliefs and dismiss that there's an extra terrestrial (and dimensional) element to this covid fiasco.

 

Until then, as we keep sharing examples of the destruction of our world in this thread, I'm holding my breath for the fake invasion.

image.jpeg.96efe344a61caf4e35c5b4a80cdea382.jpeg

I agree with you about being a bit of topic, although there is some relation to the present scamdemic. I'm happy to continue this conversation/discussion in another place. After all, we all want to find out what is truth and what is not. Do you have a suggestion where to continue this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

I already posted this video on the 'What religions oppose vaccines?' thread. In it, the notion of a course of seven vaccines is presented.

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/22049-what-religions-oppose-vaccines/

 

 

Under the one world government it will be a one world belief system,i have seen Chrislam being mentioned but also Gaia as well (Gaia is leading btw from what im seeing) and it seems to be strangely prescient that the high priests of 'convntional' religion as we understand have desertted their flocks and jumped on the pharma payday bandwagon (the recent high priest from the rc church is an exception,and i found his words extremely spiritual...if a mate could help with a link be nice i cant remember his name ? ) ...but back to religion,where are the mullahs in all this ? nothing from the muslim council of Great Britain,Where are the Rabbis from the red sea pedestrian tribe ? Where are the Zoroastrians ? (mention freddy and ill slap you backwards to the late 80's) In fact where has spirituality gone ?,Peoples core belief systems are being systematically removed by a belief in big pharma and the 'science' by governments ably assisted by the legacy media

You don't need a church to be a good christian

You don't need a mosque to be a good muslim

You don't need ...........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...