Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Love this line here.This financing package helps signal to the research and pharmaceutical industry that citizens in developing countries also need access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines.

like the cunts didn’t already know. The fact that it’s finance tells me it’s a new way to screw the 3rd world

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Jesus...this is inhuman. That poor woman. No doubt, there are many more like her and all are being tortured under the pretence of 'for their own protection'. It is an inverted world and I cant believe that anyone could believe this is acceptable. All the old, frail and vulnerable people I know, would rather expose themselves to the ' risks' than have to endure a half life where they are deprived of love and comfort as these are what make life worth living. Its so damn sad....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fucked.

People in these developing countries are going to be paying dearly in future years for this. As if they already don't  owe so much to the World Bank that they will be even more impoverished in the future.

• Like 1

Yes, they are being loaned these vaccines & the money from the world bank is paid by the taxpyer in the 1st place in developed nations.

The world bank gets the interest & gets to dictate policy to the enslaved nation.

Big pharma gets the business.

The end goal is sterilization without liability at best..or DNA modification now, so full lobotomy..

Any side effects or death blamed & go towards covid death & infection rates.
So will need further vaccines...

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Velma said:

What the hell difference does the items you buy make to the 'infection rate?'

Supermarkets told to sell only essential items

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54648194

Government does not have this power! How are they getting away with this?

The vermin perpetrating the covid hoax will be convulsing on the floor with laughter as they watch the sheep obey this one.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Some refreshing comments in the Mail article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8869455/Welsh-supermarkets-ordered-sell-essential-goods-countrys-17-day-lockdown.html

Master Iron Fist, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

Does anybody still think this is a about a virus?

UP1798    DOWN 25

21 minutes ago, Velma said:

I only skimmed over that, but it said clothes shops will have to close, so they're saying clothes are not essential items now. The weather is getting colder as well. Why is anyone still listening to those lunatics?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

I only skimmed over that, but it said clothes shops will have to close, so they're saying clothes are not essential items now. The weather is getting colder as well. Why is anyone still listening to those lunatics?

There is no precise list of non-essential goods in the law coming into force on Friday, but any business selling goods or services for sale or hire in a shop will have to close.

that is garbled English. There is no list, but nobody can sell anything? 

• Like 1