Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Saved said:

A few of us have suggested that the next wave of false flag patsy terrorists will be those opposed to the agenda. It wouldn't surprise me if this package was sent by their own.

Agree and the ‘story‘ went nowhere. The public resistance is well aware that he’s goading for violence, you know what they say about being careful what you wish for. His thirst for power and loose tongue has unfortunately revealed the agenda even to those who willingly took two jabs.... they’re now seeing his 6 monthly boosters for what they are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Isn't it enough they're just psychopaths, without the alien or demon aspects (although for many the psychopath's behavior is perceived as alien and demonish)? I doubt if intelligent aliens would want to be associated in any way with the destruction our local psychopaths have caused for millenia. I still think that beings capable of roaming the universe are past this typical Earthly childish behavior. Hell, if I could roam the universe, this would be the last place I wanted to visit, let alone hang out for a while.

 

 

"...I've been talking about a race of Reptilians, reptilian humanoids, that have been behind the manipulation of world events and absolutely current events."

@1:40

David Icke 28/10/2021

https://davidicke.com/2021/10/28/reptillian-gods-and-current-events-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/ 

 

I first came across David when I was a teen in the mid-late 90s when he first talked about this then how they manipulate world events through their bloodlines from ancient times to the British Royals et al.

 

And even though they haven't been much talked about for a while and apparently a taboo of "nonsense" and "off topic" to this covid thread, when someone made mention of anatomic gold/vax I was reminded of an old train of thought about them and further when my belief in evolution was ridiculed by some condescending poster here recently I made mention of them again and I stand by it.

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

And even though they haven't been much talked about for a while and apparently a taboo of "nonsense" and "off topic" to this covid thread, when my belief in "evolution" was ridiculed by some condescending poster here recently I made mention of them again and I stand by it

i'll go that far and say they are only logical explanation for all that is and has happend in human history 

 

hunger for power(kings ect.) and money is only at the surface 

 

now i'm in OT,ah well i'll report myself to Grumpy 🕵️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

"...I've been talking about a race of Reptilians, reptilian humanoids, that have been behind the manipulation of world events and absolutely current events."

@1:40

David Icke 28/10/2021

https://davidicke.com/2021/10/28/reptillian-gods-and-current-events-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/ 

 

I first came across David when I was a teen in the mid-late 90s when he first talked about this then how they manipulate world events through their bloodlines from ancient times to the British Royals et al.

 

And even though they haven't been much talked about for a while and apparently a taboo of "nonsense" and "off topic" to this covid thread, when someone made mention of anatomic gold/vax I was reminded of an old train of thought about them and further when my belief in evolution was ridiculed by some condescending poster here recently I made mention of them again and I stand by it.

 

Without dismissing anything you say about this, and in all reasonablity, is there any room for alternative possible explanations? Without reptilians, aliens or demons? Couldn't the essence of this problem be way less exotic?

 

David Icke is an extra ordinary character, and the reason I landed here, was a recent interview with him. It was as if I heard myself talking, only he does a much better job than I could do. There was no mentioning of reptilians though in that interview.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Does anybody notice that the vaccinated people are more angry than before and loose mind easier?

 

 

I have noticed vaccinated being more devout to the brainwashing / social conditioning more then ever before.

(Non conforming is more undesirable then it ever has been to the conformists)

 

IMHO the vaccine is killing the ability.of free thought, logic and iniative

 

I have also noticed generally that people's immune systems are already far far worse.

Some of the coughs and colds going around are different to before, sticking on the chest longer and everyone around seems unable to shake it.

(Unvaccinated included)

 

Seems things are moving very fast now.

Almost can't wait until the long term effects of these vaccines take effect on some of the already brain-dead

As sad as that sounds.

 

The demonic people rushing for boosters are the most insane to me ATM

Edited by Longtermlurker
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

Does anybody notice that the vaccinated people are more angry than before and loose mind easier?

 

Yes because they KNOW now they have been hoodwinked,lied to ,conned and generally fucked over and if theres one thing people struggle with over and above all else it's admit they were wrong

Subsequently the only way they can deal with it is anger and try and turn it round through confrontation to be YOUR fault

As an unvaxxed person if you made the wrong choice you get a dose of the flu which (depending on age) you stand a 99%+ chance of surviving

 

The choice they made stands a very good chance of killing them

 

I can understand why they are pissed off but dont take your anger out on me for my choices or i'll punch you in the throat and piss in your mouth whilst you gasp for breath

 

RANT MODE >>>> OFF

 

Edited by whatthefoxhat
wurdz again
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now this is what I call a protest🎆

 

Twelve anarchists are arrested and eight police are injured after anti-vax thugs take over central London, burn effigy of Boris Johnson, hurl FIREWORKS and brawl with officers during the November 5th Million Mask March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170533/Anarchists-clash-riot-police-set-flares-fireworks-Million-Mask-March.html

 

image_2021-11-06_083549.png.196a1596a29090eadd001bc178a9c379.png

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Now this is what I call a protest🎆

 

Twelve anarchists are arrested and eight police are injured after anti-vax thugs take over central London, burn effigy of Boris Johnson, hurl FIREWORKS and brawl with officers during the November 5th Million Mask March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170533/Anarchists-clash-riot-police-set-flares-fireworks-Million-Mask-March.html

 

image_2021-11-06_083549.png.196a1596a29090eadd001bc178a9c379.png

 

 

Still going with the 'Anarchist' theme i see, soon whipped out the word communist from the original reporting last night,they really are a joke

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Please note Rolandson that was not an attack on you in any way shape or form,it was an  agreement,please accept my aopologies if it come's across that way

No need to apologize. I agree with you. But most of the people I know are happy that they get the jab but still angrier than before. Because they are going to get the third as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

I have noticed vaccinated being more devout to the brainwashing / social conditioning more then ever before.

(Non conforming is more undesirable then it ever has been to the conformists)

 

IMHO the vaccine is killing the ability.of free thought, logic and iniative

 

I have also noticed generally that people's immune systems are already far far worse.

Some of the coughs and colds going around are different to before, sticking on the chest longer and everyone around seems unable to shake it.

(Unvaccinated included)

 

Seems things are moving very fast now.

Almost can't wait until the long term effects of these vaccines take effect on some of the already brain-dead

As sad as that sounds.

 

The demonic people rushing for boosters are the most insane to me ATM

3RD dose and boosters are the 'roundup' of the 'vaccine' world

 

If you got saline the first coupla times we'll get ya with yer third dose or the booster

 

The advocate method in effect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ween Dwijler said:

is there any room for alternative possible explanations? Without reptilians, aliens or demons? Couldn't the essence of this problem be way less exotic?

Humans aren't smart enough or live long enough to carry this agenda through over the centuries. I don't feel humanity is naturally at its purest core this evil/demonic - I don't believe we are born in Sin.

 

Of course there's room for alternative explanations - I've never said what I believe in is what's right, it's just part of my ever evolving/expanding ideas. My belief system will never be cemented, I'm never going to close my mind off to changing it as further evidence comes to light and replaces different aspects. I've never suffered cognitive dissonance.

 

  But all of human history, all the various versions of civilizations across the globe have them documented in their beliefs, depicted in their art, writings and oral lore- they have been a constant and consistent reoccurring theme across cultures on different sides of the planet who were apparently not in contact with each other. Too much evidence of their exotic nature and for them to suddenly not be a part of what's happening today and for me to dismiss them and blame it all on mans own dark machinations alone doesn't personally compute.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

3RD dose and boosters are the 'roundup' of the 'vaccine' world

 

If you got saline the first coupla times we'll get ya with yer third dose or the booster

 

The advocate method in effect

 

Doubt they were giving out any saline to any of the cattle anyway.

 

More likely people's immune systems are far stronger then they first thought. Especially the older gen in their 80s and over

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...