Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Just now, soulalways said:

I gotta be honest..never in a million years did i thing the Australian government would welcome with open arms this Bullshit.....reminds me of Nazi Germany....poor bastards...

or even the UK.....WHERE ARE THESE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS WHEN YOU NEED THEM...SILENCE IS FUCKING GOLDEN WHEN ITS NOT IN PRINT OR ON THE TELLY!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

I gotta be honest..never in a million years did i thing the Australian government would welcome with open arms this Bullshit.....reminds me of Nazi Germany....poor bastards...

They didnt welcome it,they were ordered to adopt it,same as each of the other 5 eyes nations ,each  individual country has a slightly different plan,Oz &NZ have been a walkover,Canada is next then the UK then its popcorn time for the states

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

All that's been needed was fear and 90% of the global population gave up on 300,000+ years of biological evolution in one of the most amazing physical bodies ever created by God/Prime Creator and switched off/fought against all its natural urges and is self sacrificing itself and its young - all in under 2 years - while the elite class literally jet set across the world and laugh in our face as we beg to be culled faster.

May be an image of text that says "GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY"

Its utterly depressing.

 

PMSL..   HA HA HA...BRILLIANT   HA HA HA   THE PICCY

Edited by soulalways
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Double jabbed, too. The videos are still up, him pronouncing how lucky he is to live in a country that's dishing out the jabs to 92-year olds.

 

"Old people die". "He was 90"....of course....so why take the risks when you're already at that age. So he lived another 10 months after the 2nd dose. Would he have lived less, or more....what a stupid world.

 

Makes me so mad. People get vaccinated and keep the symptoms of the illness to themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Double jabbed, too. The videos are still up, him pronouncing how lucky he is to live in a country that's dishing out the jabs to 92-year olds.

 

"Old people die". "He was 90"....of course....so why take the risks when you're already at that age. So he lived another 10 months after the 2nd dose. Would he have lived less, or more....what a stupid world.

I really can't see how being jabbed can add to a man's days - and it's impossible to measure anyway.

 

I can see (based on the multitude of unexpected deaths soon after a jab) that a life can be shortened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, soulalways said:

at initial glance you would be forgiven for thinking the illustrations at the top of the page is the father comic to the beano or dandy....remember them ?...in fact the whole page looks as if its being taken from a horror movie!!...my god how the world has changed....insanity rules...and the little hitler at the bottom rants on.....save us from these fucking madmen because that is what they are...the fucking Krankies would do a better job!

Viz was ahead of its time. I used to buy it back in the late 80's and still to this day read pro vaxers' comments in the style of reader's letters. I will do the same with headlines more often than not.

 

The news is like an incessant stream of ridiculous satire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, soulalways said:

but the fear factor worked on him..forget the age(though you are right he was old )the sheep are scuttling off for their next jab "to be safe"....pitiful....and thats what the cult wants to do...perpetuate the FEAR!

People will do anything to give themselves an extra year, an extra day, an extra hour. They haven't grasped how all of our lives are but a breath - whether one dies as a baby or dies at a hundred.

 

Yet that time will more often be spent sitting on a fat arse watching television.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, skitzorat said:

So Dr Mike Yeadon has called out David in this message (on DI page) and this is David's headline/reply

 

IMG-20211103-WA0021.jpg

Thank you for the acknowledgement Dr Mike Yeadon and thanks for all you have done in speaking out, but if you watch my 6-hour livestream at 11am on Saturday, mate, you will see that you are not further down the rabbit hole which I have spent 31 years descending

 

Davids such a gentleman.. such a nice English man! lol

 

I like Dr Yeadon, but IMO its a bit fucking rich to say HE "- Dr ex-Pfizer - is slightly further down the rabbit hole" than David bloody Icke!!!

 

I mean come on! Bit farking cheeky and it kinda pisses me off! I really admire David and feel kind of strangely offended for him! lol 

I'm just being weird... but does anyone else get my drift? feel kinda off about Yeadon saying -that - to David Fucking Icke - who has been down the rabbit hole for almost half his life?!?!?

I vehemently agree. You see a lot of this ego motivated "I'm more enlightened than you" bs amongst so called truthers. It's pathetic, and the lack of respect paid to those who deserve it often as a means of self promotion really grinds my gears too! 😤

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Saved said:

Viz was ahead of its time. I used to buy it back in the late 80's and still to this day read pro vaxers' comments in the style of reader's letters. I will do the same with headlines more often than not.

 

The news is like an incessant stream of ridiculous satire.

you,d think children were orchestrating it..lol...instead its these fuckwits!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

He wants to put them in mosquitos which of course bite at random so clearly he doesn't care about informed consent

 

he will be looking for ways to medicate the population that can be widely applied without peoples knowledge or consent eg the drinking water or food supply or sprayed into the air to be inhaled (or pass through the skin eg nanoparticles)

 

This is the new vaccine deployment.

 

https://newatlas.com/robotics/cobi-robot-needle-less-vaccinations/

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

And you scientific evidence? Your Cause and effect ?

 

Are you joking? We can literally observe it in the animals and plants we have domesticated. Only difference is that here we actively select for characteristics in species. In Nature, it is change in environment that leads to certain species to survive and pass on their genes. Happens real time also in many subspecies of animals, already starts with little things like blackbirds in cities singing louder than blackbirds in the countryside. Happened with tigers and leopards in Siberia having thicker fur than their tropical cousins, etc. Or human skin colours and environment. Some characteristics are favourable, they are passed on. Over time, they start to look quite different from where things started.

 

Doesn't exclude religion by the way, at least depending on how we view 'creation'.

 

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, soulalways said:

BEANO ,DANDY, HOTSPUR, TIGER, BEEZER, EAGLE, WIZARD,.  now they were far more informative and interesting!

for non brits these were popular comics in the 1960,s mainly...so educational...lol!

I preferred the BUNTY, JACKIE and MANDY.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Exactly and why would the media talking heads slam any talk about lableak, then when they needed a new distraction, flipped the narrative on its head.. and now we're supposed to believe them?

 

Facebook even going back through an "unchecking" all the previous "factchecked" posts.

 

Come on, pull me another one.

 

No doubt in different parts of the US (like red states) they've up'd the spraying of shit in the air on communities etc though and other population centres in toher countries - to make people "sicker" with "something"

 

But how this magic virus just happened to be leaked after event201 and Wuhan military games (plausible stuff for when they flipped the narrative) and the media fawning over Ran Paul grilling of Fauci...then everything we've collectively been through just falls into line for the reset... 

 

and as David said originally, if there's a big nothing burger they can pull the levers at their fancy...as we've seen.

 

A real virus and Professor lockdown Fergusson would NOT have been traveling across London to fuck that bird because he wouldn't have wanted to risk catching it!

 

520BF421-0CDB-47E0-B422-3DD5B0ED93AC.jpeg.eb9ce5cee5cc70e9fd06ca40f2640cd9.jpeg.0e7d29bdc04c7fa99585e763861fe384.jpeg.cea52564e1b306c64cb949a792be34c6.jpeg

 

But we can never not think they WONT release something, but I think the jab is taking care of us fast enough in a nice clean orderly way. 

 

If there really was this deadly virus, which is the worst disease outbreak in british history according to the establishment, then you would expect to see dead bodies all over the streets, you should see people choughing, spluttering and staggering around, crying out for help, diseased bodies and limbs filling the air.

Instead all you see are healthy people walking around wearing face masks because they are so terrifed by what they have seen on the tv, and i don't mean jacinda arden's face.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

If there really was this deadly virus, which is the worst disease outbreak in british history according to the establishment, then you would expect to see dead bodies all over the streets, you should see people choughing, spluttering and staggering around, crying out for help, diseased bodies and limbs filling the air.

Instead all you see are healthy people walking around wearing face masks because they are so terrifed by what they have seen on the tv, and i don't mean jacinda arden's face.

 

When you need to tell healthy people to "act like they've got it" it can hardly be a deadly contagion. What it is, is gene warfare and I'll bet that shit (the vaxx) has a kill switch.

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

When you need to tell healthy people to "act like they've got it" it can hardly be a deadly contagion. What it is, is gene warfare and I'll bet that shit (the vaxx) has a kill switch.

It can have any switch it is programmed with; this batch might not have the same switches as the next batch, which is what Bill gates is telling you, they are going to change the switches, as something I read on David Icke it really is under your nose, they even take great joy in letting us know the next move. They even know we will offer an alternative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

We can literally observe it in the animals and plants we have domesticated. Only difference is that here we actively select for characteristics in species. In Nature, it is change in environment that leads to certain species to survive and pass on their genes. Happens real time also in many subspecies of animals, already starts with little things like blackbirds in cities singing louder than blackbirds in the countryside. Happened with tigers and leopards in Siberia having thicker fur than their tropical cousins, etc. Or human skin colours and environment. Some characteristics are favourable, they are passed on. Over time, they start to look quite different from where things started.

 

Literally what Darwin originally observed in the finches and their beaks on the different Galapagos Islands!

And Europeans/Asians lactose tolerance differences due to dairy.

Both of which I pointed him to in my original reply.

 

My original comment I even said our amazing bodies were made by God/Prime Creator too.

 

I just think we were tinkered with/adjusted or something 300,000 years ago and all the ancient stuff from Egypt/Sumer point to ET involvement - they have maps showing us in the solar system, how'd they know that?! How'd those civilizations just spring up?! Pyramids across all the lay lines on the planet correlating with Orion's Belt! Humans did that!  /rhetorical

 

I don't think the ETs that tinkered with us are God/Prime Creator that I think of as the Big G - they just played that role for us to worship after that tinkering - a small g.... and many still bow down to something; from Zeus when they walked with us, Jehovah, Quetzalcoatl, Vishnu, Shiva (Indian stories are so alien!) to the Dragons flying in China to Science.

 

They never left this Prime piece of Intergalactic real estate alone spinning through the Milky Way - they just put blood lines in place instead of living among us on Mt Olympus.

 

They're fighting their own wars in space right now - Trump and his Space Force... all this violence and energy happening here on Earth will be reflected in the Heavens!

 

Something. I dont know! Something! I mean the state of things?! The entire universe feels out of wack.

 

I think he doesn't even know what he believes in that regard but I think he's one of these hardcore flat earthers! That's all that matters to these flat Earthers! they always aggressively want the Science too! - never been my thing but I've seen the same pattern of behaviour with the hardcores - like hardcore Leftists - they're right everyone else is wrong and there's no room for other world views. Full Stop..

 

I don't care - people can believe Earth is an upside down triangle however I wouldn't feel the need to laugh at their beliefs on the internet on a conspiracy theory forum of all places. 

 

**Oh dear- here I go with the 1990s alien nonsense again..back down to Earth, skitzo. back to Earth. Head back on the sand there's a good boy. Cant go off the covid topic*.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...