Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

 

That is not true. Unless you are saying that the vile contains some kind of super charged bacteria medium where mushrooms and fungus start spawning out of the medium as soon as it comes in to contact with room temperature?

 

No, that's not what I was saying.

The victim already had parasites prior to pfizer going in. So it could be a case where a clean needle went in and out came with parasites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

 

Oh, well that is stupid argument. Sorry. 

I believe DaleP is implying that you cant rule out contamination from used equipment.

It has to be unused otherwise the testing is no better than the proof of virus pathogenicity as a comparison.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This should be no surprise, it was already pointed out many months ago. 

 

Remember this image? 

 

c8eba0499ed765c9.png

 

I dont disagree. Of grave concern!

 

If evidence were to be applied to a panel of judges then contamination from blood would be thrown in the bin as inadmissible. 

 

Ironic though since viral theory excludes that possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Now you don't actually know WHAT I believe and just assume I believe in Darwins Evolution thats taught in schools.

 

Just jumped right on in there to LOL at me... without providing any of your own evidences to counter anything. top notch.

 

I don't believe we were made of clay and Adam and Eve.

I don't believe we evolved from swamp sludge to trees then came back down again.

 

There are evidences that something drastically changed in modern humans around 300,000 years ago... our brains suddenly got BIGGER practically overnight.

 

I believe humanity is Star seeded and ETs played around in their own labs and tinkered with DNA and made the modern us somehow. You can laugh all you fuckn well please. You already did. But you were laughing at something that wasn't even the case, because I bet you didnt see this coming.

 

As for science of evolution on a basic level - I would welcome you to check out Darwins original finches.

 

There are obvious differences in the different races of the human family, genetically, which I personally factor, at least in part, from different evolutionary pressures from the different environmental/climatic conditions and pressures they each evolved in over thousands of years: re; correlation between temperate and IQ, Europeans having more lactose tolerance compared to Asians from dairy diets.

 

Given your obnoxious response Im going to go assume you believe, strongly, the Man in Sky suddenly made us - that's fine, everyones entailed to their own beliefs,  I've grown up and since Im an adult now I no longer get a feelz over laughing at what others believe in... especially on this site.

 

Peace.

 

Can't be to far off .. loads of documentaries saying similar on tv

Saw a program on tv about the Egyptians having elongated heads due to aliens

Same with some other Mayan tribes who made some crazy stuff similar to the pyramids

I often feel that way about all technological advancements that appear throughout time.... Smart phones, the internet, television, LED lighting now, Nokia phones when they first came out, the telephone being invented, Tesla etc..

 

These are alien tech being leaked into the human world in my eyes.

Manipulation of the public's understanding of inventions goes back so far IMHO

 

Similar to how when you hear about the ancient civilizations like the Greeks who had broad understanding in things we have lost interest in nowadays (astrology, geometry, etc)

 

Edited by Longtermlurker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

Can't be to far off .. loads of documentaries saying similar on tv

Saw a program on tv about the Egyptians having elongated heads due to aliens

Same with some other Mayan tribes who made some crazy stuff similar to the pyramids

I often feel that way about all technological advancements that appear throughout time.... Smart phones, the internet, television, LED lighting now, Nokia phones when they first came out, the telephone being invented, Tesla etc..

 

These are alien tech being leaked into the human world in my eyes.

Manipulation of the public's understanding of inventions goes back so far IMHO

 

Similar to how when you hear about the ancient civilizations like the Greeks who had broad understanding in things we have lost interest in nowadays (astrology, geometry, etc)

 

This.

 

However now we've become too ungovernable - the human puppets are too weak, and we have collectively become too strong and might break out of the fence they've put around this part of the multiverse keeping us trapped here.

 

They simply cannot risk having this part of their Empire successfully rebelling.

 

The time has come to drastically revaluate their own agenda and that means mass depopulation, again. But this time by injection rather than a flood. Leaving a realtered human slave population, changed on a DNA level, again, but not in a good way, with AI put in as our overlords instead of the bloodlines.

 

They've pulled a trigger.

 

All this absolute Coivd craziness cannot be just isolated to Earth and humans... that's an extremely dismissive and closed minded view of whats going on IMO.

 

Now I'm in no way saying I KNOW what's going on! Fucked if I know, I can only make researched guesses. But what I am certain of is transformation and destruction and rought just cannot be earth-bound alone.

 

They want a future of their making, not ours.

 

We're up against much more than evil humans and demonic ethereal energies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Youv'e heard of squid games, how about germ games?

 

https://www.rt.com/news/539398-bill-gates-germ-games-pandemic/

 

Activist-philanthropist Bill Gates has raised alarms with critics by suggesting that billions of dollars be invested into a global pandemic task force running “germ games” to prepare for future outbreaks or biological attacks.

 

“It’ll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic Task Force at the [World Health Organization] level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games’ where you practice,” Gates said. He gave a ‘what-if’ scenario of bioterrorists releasing smallpox in multiple airports as a potential “germ game” that could be used to prepare for an attack.

 

Gates also said there needs to be a “new way” to create vaccines that works to stop transmission better, something that could be developed through his expensive idea for global research and development on potential pandemics.

 

“You know, we didn’t have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines that help you with your health, but they only slightly reduced transmission,” he said. “We need a new way of doing the vaccines.”

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

“You know, we didn’t have vaccines that block transmission

You know Bill, you didn't have vaccines full stop, so it must be time to up the ante, whatever shit you are selling I ain't buying it. Linux is a more inclusive system anyway. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Met someone today with MS. Very noticeably impaired & quite distressed. Diagnosis was some years ago, care was transferred to a specialised part of the NHS 4 years ago. Since then she's only had telephone appointments. They keep prescribing her painkillers. State of this country.

Same situation with a work colleague who has MS. He gets piles of Tramadol delivered to his door every 4 weeks and that's about it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Velma said:

Gates also said there needs to be a “new way” to create vaccines that works to stop transmission better, something that could be developed through his expensive idea for global research and development on potential pandemics.

 

“You know, we didn’t have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines that help you with your health, but they only slightly reduced transmission,” he said. “We need a new way of doing the vaccines.”

 

He wants to put them in mosquitos which of course bite at random so clearly he doesn't care about informed consent

 

he will be looking for ways to medicate the population that can be widely applied without peoples knowledge or consent eg the drinking water or food supply or sprayed into the air to be inhaled (or pass through the skin eg nanoparticles)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

He wants to put them in mosquitos which of course bite at random so clearly he doesn't care about informed consent

 

he will be looking for ways to medicate the population that can be widely applied without peoples knowledge or consent eg the drinking water or food supply or sprayed into the air to be inhaled (or pass through the skin eg nanoparticles)

I dunno, I am still waiting for people to wake up and realise it doesn't matter what you say, they have the narrative through fear and intimidation and they ain't giving it up because you or I don't like it.

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Firebird said:

 

Your ''LOL''s hint at a discomfort with non-creationist explanations. All organisms adapt to environment and those with favourable characteristics survive and pass on their genes. Over time, this 'changes' the species. Humans do it systematically with dogs, cats, other animals, and plants. It happens, doesn't matter if we LOL about it or not.

 

And you scientific evidence? Your Cause and effect ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Still LOLing at someone else's belief? On this site....

 

Curiously he doesn't do the curtsy of sharing his own beliefs whilst simultaneously demanding more, but that's typical.

 

Above all, be aware of this: Scoffers will come in the last days scoffing and following their own evil desires. 2 Peter 3:3

Yes LOL LOL LOL

 

Where do these freaking ETs come from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Jabbed Lionel Blair has died!

Double jabbed, too. The videos are still up, him pronouncing how lucky he is to live in a country that's dishing out the jabs to 92-year olds.

 

"Old people die". "He was 90"....of course....so why take the risks when you're already at that age. So he lived another 10 months after the 2nd dose. Would he have lived less, or more....what a stupid world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2021 at 1:32 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Tyranny in your face. Some care homes will have to close. What will happen to elderly, vulnerable people?

 

Daily Mirror today

 

Image

at initial glance you would be forgiven for thinking the illustrations at the top of the page is the father comic to the beano or dandy....remember them ?...in fact the whole page looks as if its being taken from a horror movie!!...my god how the world has changed....insanity rules...and the little hitler at the bottom rants on.....save us from these fucking madmen because that is what they are...the fucking Krankies would do a better job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Double jabbed, too. The videos are still up, him pronouncing how lucky he is to live in a country that's dishing out the jabs to 92-year olds.

 

"Old people die". "He was 90"....of course....so why take the risks when you're already at that age. So he lived another 10 months after the 2nd dose. Would he have lived less, or more....what a stupid world.

but the fear factor worked on him..forget the age(though you are right he was old )the sheep are scuttling off for their next jab "to be safe"....pitiful....and thats what the cult wants to do...perpetuate the FEAR!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...