Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm sure he would cringe if people came to him now wanting to talk about Reptilians and Niburu....

yup im sure he would too, mate 

 

No photo description available.

 

Talking of cultish behaviour.. doesnt your Jesus talk about humility quite a lot - Im sure I thought he did...

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Yeah, Reptilian Gods....says no-one......I've extensively studied ancient history and lived in some of the countries with the most ancient evidence of human civilisaition and visited the key ancient sites. Horned Gods. YES everytime. Reptilian Gods. NOPE.

 

There is no Reptilian connection... It just isn't there. I've studied the ancient Babylonian and Sumerian texts as well.


But please, by all means, in your own words....  I would be interested to hear your rational and concise exposition of ideas.... but please remember a picture with a Reptilian and some text beneath isn't proof of anything.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Reptilians....Niburu... no-one takes that stuff seriously anymore. Not even Icke.

 

 


I don't know about Nibiru, but David Icke still believes in and is still making claims about the Reptilian agenda. In the Dot-Connector videocast that skitzorat posted, which is only about 2 weeks old, David Icke repeats his claim that other dimensional Reptilians are behind the global elite, and that they have their origins with the biblical Fallen Angels, who interbred with humans and created the Anunnaki, and the bloodline of the ruling elite.

 

He talks about this in great detail from about 12 minutes in the video:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VoltHTMjIb3m/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Yeah, Reptilian Gods....says no-one......I've extensively studied ancient history and lived in some of the countries with the most ancient evidence of human civilisaition and visited the key ancient sites. Horned Gods. YES everytime. Reptilian Gods. NOPE.

 

There is no Reptilian connection... It just isn't there. I've studied the ancient Babylonian and Sumerian texts as well.


But please, by all means, in your own words....  I would be interested to hear your rational and concise exposition of ideas.... but please remember a picture with a Reptilian and some text beneath isn't proof of anything.

 

 

 

David Icke references the Bible.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on guys. We don't all see eye to eye on the minutiae of the situation we find ourselves in. There are many sub beliefs within the community. Surely we are in a position now where this stuff doesn't matter so much at the moment. It's getting hot out there. The one thing we all do have in common is that we know a concerted effort to remove us completely from all that is natural and wholesome is in 5th gear and motoring along. Im not looking for white hot news or revelations all the time here. I find the humour and camaraderie here comforting in this messed up time. I guess the forum has suffered membership decline since twitter took off but it's a corner of the web that I like, so I'm staying.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Come on guys. We don't all see eye to eye on the minutiae of the situation we find ourselves in. There are many sub beliefs within the community. Surely we are in a position now where this stuff doesn't matter so much at the moment. It's getting hot out there. The one thing we all do have in common is that we know a concerted effort to remove us completely from all that is natural and wholesome is in 5th gear and motoring along. Im not looking for white hot news or revelations all the time here. I find the humour and camaraderie here comforting in this messed up time. I guess the forum has suffered membership decline since twitter took off but it's a corner of the web that I like, so I'm staying.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

LOLZ Joe Rogan is trending NZ after he talked about "that lady in NZ"

 

image.png.04c0bbf5ca917fd88d8c79569ae603f6.png

 

and in the 5min it took me to locate this clip, they removed him! 

Am I being paranoid here?

image.png.6934b759577462593ace038ecd41e94d.png

 

 

It wasn't Adern that got him shut down. It was the mention of Israel's pathetic failure with the 'vaccine'.

 

Bang! Gone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

in case you havent noticed David Ickes main page today?

REPTILIAN-ZOHAR-IMAGE.jpg

https://davidicke.com/2021/11/04/reptilians-beings-emerged-during-government-funded-psychedelic-studies/

 

and his videocast last week.

image.png.80111e14006127a54047ce1070e330f5.png

Reptilian ‘Gods’ And Current Events – David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

 

Icke is quoting from this article https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2021/11/02/reptilian-beings-emerged-during-government-funded-psychedelic-studies/

 

I don't think this is the right time, when numbers are questioning the whole Covid scam for David Icke to return to his Reptilian theories, whether one believes them or not. His ideas about Reptilians in the past have brought ridicule from many spheres and imo it could discredit most of his correct views about Covid.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

I come from a family of Tv addicts

Completely brainwashed by the system

For me there is no hope of them awakening.

After all we are talking about 40-50 years of belief and conditioning from the television.

Try as I might I know there is little chance of awakening them, especially since they have been vaccinated.

(I believe the vaccine has cemented people's demonic egos into them even further.. it feels like vaxxed people are even more spiritually.closed then before)

 

 

 

It's worse - they are no longer passively quiet but aggressively and psychotically dark. 

 

Hearts are freezing cold.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A reader spotted an interesting story in Il Tempo, an Italian newspaper. The Italian Higher Institute of Health had adjusted downwards its estimate of the number of people who’ve died from Covid, as opposed to with Covid, from over 130,000 to under 4,000. Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid.

 

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/03/italian-higher-institute-of-health-adjusts-number-of-deaths-due-to-covid-alone-since-february-2020-downwards-from-over-130000-to-under-4000/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Icke is quoting from this article https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2021/11/02/reptilian-beings-emerged-during-government-funded-psychedelic-studies/

 

I don't think this is the right time, when numbers are questioning the whole Covid scam for David Icke to return to his Reptilian theories, whether one believes them or not. His ideas about Reptilians in the past have brought ridicule from many spheres and imo it could discredit most of his correct views about Covid.

 

 

He also references the Fallen Angels in the Bible and the Anunnaki... not to mention he's still also referencing Credo Mutwa in his recent video.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Meanwhile, over on Twatter.

 

 

twat.JPG

This is how the argument goes:

 

Q) Why are 9 out of 10 in hospital with covid the vaccinated?

 

A) because 80% are vaccinated, so that's about what you would expect. If everybody was vaccinated then 100% of everybody in hospital with covid would be vaccinated

 

Q) So the vaccine doesn't work?

 

A) It certainly does. Without it, all these people would die. It was only ever made to save lives. It is working.

 

 

Only, it wasn't sold to the masses  like that in the first place. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

A reader spotted an interesting story in Il Tempo, an Italian newspaper. The Italian Higher Institute of Health had adjusted downwards its estimate of the number of people who’ve died from Covid, as opposed to with Covid, from over 130,000 to under 4,000. Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid.

 

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/03/italian-higher-institute-of-health-adjusts-number-of-deaths-due-to-covid-alone-since-february-2020-downwards-from-over-130000-to-under-4000/

 

That numbers seems a bit high.....  but I would be weary of discounting the danger of Covid.


Clearly most people are unaffected by it...... but a small minority will experience respitory discomfort and even death potentially.

 

But clearly it was not worth locking the whole world down, destroying the word economy, tourism, the rise of a fascist police state, weird curfews, mobile phone surveillance technology...

 

All the more reason why they would create such a thing to do just that.....


I believe it is real...yes...... but relatively harmless to most people.. hardly more than a bad flu.

 

Even Mike and Sven from The Daily Shoah were really hit by Covid...Sven really thought he was going to die and he sounded rough as fuck, weak like an old man, when he came back on air two weeks after being off.

 

The vaccine however is much more dangerous than the thing it is trying to prevent.

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...