Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Malbec said:

also having read posts from @oz93666 recently about money /cash / property and debts in the lead up to what’s going to happen, It can make you indecisive about things like paying off credit / finance etc 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

 

We can't be sure they are going to cancel all personal depts.... But they have said they plan to !  An official announcement from one of the financial groups I forget which one , IMF or similar ...

 

You know for sure you will need food in 6 months , and chances are it will be more expensive than now , so it seems only sensible to stock up on this by maxing out credit cards ..... If they don't cancel personal depts , the extra interests you have paid will probably be less than food price inflation , so nothing is lost. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Pulled over in a hotel to get breakfast and they asked for track and trace and my mate gives his number don't understand the mentality of some people but this is what we are up against. 

 

Oh I was asked for that once, I just gave a fake number

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 3:47 AM, Staeld said:

Dan Wootton and Labour MP Chris Bryant (MP for Rhonda) have a disagreement over the effectiveness of coronavirus lockdowns. Props to Dan for holding his ground. Bryant when challenged started calling anyone who went against the narrative a "crackpot"

 

 

Astonishing that a "supposedly intelligent man" is not prepared to listen to a "clearly intelligent" argument.

 

Why do you think a UK MP is not even interested in listening to the suggestions from a group of highly respected Doctors at the top of their profession?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

You charted total deaths, the other chart is respiratory deaths the line a few down from total deaths. 

thanks didn't notice that ... perhaps the classification of deaths is a political thing whereas the total deaths is a hard indicator that is outside of politics ... certainly according to it there was a large bloom of deaths for a few weeks in Easter - I thought if there was a Covid peak the total deaths would pick it up and it did

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

We can't be sure they are going to cancel all personal depts.

If they do cancel all depths or even debts then there will be a price ... your slavery, your slavery will be debt free apart from your soul that you pay at the end.

Don't live with a philosophy of cheating, because you cheat only yourself.  It doesn't matter if the whole world is crooked, you should try to live uncrookedly ... why?  Because it literally damages your soul to accustom yourself to being crooked.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If they do cancel all depths or even debts then there will be a price ... your slavery, your slavery will be debt free apart from your soul that you pay at the end.

Don't live with a philosophy of cheating, because you cheat only yourself.  It doesn't matter if the whole world is crooked, you should try to live uncrookedly ... why?  Because it literally damages your soul to accustom yourself to being crooked.

 What's crooked or cheating ?? The banks have given you a credit card , you are just using it , if they choose to forgive the debt , it's up to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Astonishing that a "supposedly intelligent man" is not prepared to listen to a "clearly intelligent" argument.

 

Why do you think a UK MP is not even interested in listening to the suggestions from a group of highly respected Doctors at the top of their profession?

 

 

 

Think it shows that these people we maybe once held in high esteem as intelligent, may actually not be so - perhaps well educated maybe a better term. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jaquiby said:

After reading your post I feel the same. I'm so frustrated and and my blood is just boiling at the level of stupidity and brainwashing I just can't get my head round it. That's why I agree so much with the way ziggy feels. 

But the government here is going hell for leather now, there's no way they are going to backtrack now. It's gone too far. But I truly believe in my heart the whole scamdemic will be exposed eventually, how far things will go and how bad things will get  i dont know. But the truth will out in the end. I haven't got children and god only knows how you must feel. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong we are awake for a reason, I'm actually glad I know, because once the sheep realise when the truth finally is revealed, and what they've lost I doubt they will be able to handle it. 

 

Covert19 has already been exposed, but cognitive dissonance prevents people from grasping it and just as catchy Covid replaced boring Brexit, in the mainstream 24/7 political narrative, with Bexit now a side issue, barely getting a mention, likewise coronavirus will disappear from the news when a more pressing psy-op is pushed to the forefront, like the "plague" or the “climate” requiring a technocratic 'Reset' where Israeli robots and AI can save the earth from the destruction caused by “mankind” (corporations and geoengineering.)

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

We can't be sure they are going to cancel all personal depts.... But they have said they plan to !  An official announcement from one of the financial groups I forget which one , IMF or similar ...

 

You know for sure you will need food in 6 months , and chances are it will be more expensive than now ,

 

just to add in here;

 

first they will underwrite the eyewatering debts accruing atm 'due to covid' and the future of debts 'due to covid' . this includes vaccines and testing

then for mortgages ---- councils are heavily into securitised assets which are massively mortgages. this is why most councils lost a  wedge during the 2008 crash. the council tax from public is papered directly into the Special Purpose Vehicles and the returns on the investments are used to create local services.

so the councils and central gov will be underwritten when they are almost declaring default, whithall is the administration that was called in during the 1920s. mortgages and all securitised assets (unsecured loans and credit) will be owned by the group.

 

imo the group will be the front and consist of the likes of amazon, google and hedge funds.

 

all personal debts will then be moving back the old days with the creditor being man1 and the debtor being man2. debtor prisons will be virtual technological systems.

 

the communist system of State ownership is replaced with corporate ownership. Entities beyond public scrutiny. private institutions will be the governing body.

 

meh

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8867021/Coronavirus-Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-rocked-lockdown-backlash.html

 

Well it was only a matter of time before Sturgeon went one better. Her and her party are the 'virus' up here. Amazingly, a lot of the folks I showed this to, are thinking she is doing the right thing. Seriously??? I am amazed at how compliant everyone is and that they follow along as if this woman is God. They question NOTHING. We have become a nation of sheeple in the truest sense. I am ashamed to be Scottish 🤮

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm surprised DI is giving attention to this ... the link above goes to a jewish news site ...

 

The guy behind this report "LORD" Mann is not your typical NWO minion , just a useful idiot  

 

In December 2014, Mann gave a dossier, compiled by him and containing child sexual abuse allegations against 22 high-profile individuals, to the Metropolitan Police, which as part of Operation Midland was pursuing investigations into homicide and child abuse Wikipedia 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rideforever said:

If they do cancel all depths or even debts then there will be a price ... your slavery, your slavery will be debt free apart from your soul that you pay at the end.

Don't live with a philosophy of cheating, because you cheat only yourself.  It doesn't matter if the whole world is crooked, you should try to live uncrookedly ... why?  Because it literally damages your soul to accustom yourself to being crooked.

 

Completely agree. I remember a different version of myself who was in severe financial dire straits many years ago - and I used to try and come up with ways to not pay it back. Turns out it's very easy not to pay back personal debts if you don't mind a bad credit rating.

 

However, doing this ultimately did me very little good - and the day came where I had to "pay" back everything - with interest!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

Covert19 has already been exposed, but cognitive dissonance prevents people from grasping it and just as catchy Covid replaced boring Brexit, in the mainstream 24/7 political narrative, with Bexit now a side issue, barely getting a mention, likewise coronavirus will disappear from the news when a more pressing psy-op is pushed to the forefront, like the "plague" or the “climate” requiring a technocratic 'Reset' where Israeli robots and AI can save the earth from the destruction caused by “mankind” (corporations and geoengineering.)

 

Yeah once enough small businesses have been killed off cashless and climate change will come back to the forefront. Greta will be telling everyone we need to "Build Back Better" and push for a green new deal in a post-Covid brave new world.

 

Meanwhile the likes of Amazon will be quietly hoovering up dead businesses and every sector will be becoming radically more centralised as unemployment goes through the roof.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kitkat said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8867021/Coronavirus-Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-rocked-lockdown-backlash.html

 

Well it was only a matter of time before Sturgeon went one better. Her and her party are the 'virus' up here. Amazingly, a lot of the folks I showed this to, are thinking she is doing the right thing. Seriously??? I am amazed at how compliant everyone is and that they follow along as if this woman is God. They question NOTHING. We have become a nation of sheeple in the truest sense. I am ashamed to be Scottish 🤮

I hear you.

People where I stay worship the SNP as if they're going to save the world. 

They have flags everywhere. 

If Nicola told them to jump off a cliff they would. 

 

Scotland's well and truly fecked. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

 

Anti-vaccination networks? I have been following the vaccination stuff for 15 years and never seen an anti-vaccine network once. Maybe the jews could enlighten the rest of us on what they consider an anti-vaccine network to be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kitkat said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8867021/Coronavirus-Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-rocked-lockdown-backlash.html

 

Well it was only a matter of time before Sturgeon went one better. Her and her party are the 'virus' up here. Amazingly, a lot of the folks I showed this to, are thinking she is doing the right thing. Seriously??? I am amazed at how compliant everyone is and that they follow along as if this woman is God. They question NOTHING. We have become a nation of sheeple in the truest sense. I am ashamed to be Scottish 🤮

 

Sturgeon said "the buck stops here" 'cause she's the boss, so after she has destroyed the country and the sanity of a nation, to keep the 'virus' down, but 'cases' just keep on rising... she will have much explaining to do and compensation to pay and posibily a long stretch, if we're lucky!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Anti-vaccination networks? I have been following the vaccination stuff for 15 years and never seen an anti-vaccine network once. Maybe the jews could enlighten the rest of us on what they consider an anti-vaccine network to be. 

 

I guess "vaccine hesitancy" is anti-Semitic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...