Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

How do you find the original numbers to cite all these numbers? Because I've seen graphs and numbers by the pro lockdown lot that do show excess deaths. Also I'd have actually thought there would be excess deaths from the untreated cancer, heart disease ect ect. Stats concern me because they seem to be really easily manipulated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

UK 2020 Respiratory Deaths Lowest for 5 Years

(plotted by poster at Telegraph.co.uk)

 

 

x1.jpg

 

 

 

I've just downloaded this data myself and found the graph to be inaccurate.  Goes to show that conspiracy theorist friends may not be checking things ... have to check yourself. 
Here is the graph I calculated from the raw values:
Blue line is 2020 with large bloom in Easter.


 

 

g1.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If only this were true.... sadly its not just the children needing to understand how important this is....

imagine a world where we all learn to think for ourselves & question what we were told........

Ek2oMbKXUAAl-B5?format=jpg&name=small 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

 

 

I've just downloaded this data myself and found the graph to be inaccurate.  Goes to show that conspiracy theorist friends may not be checking things ... have to check yourself. 
Here is the graph I calculated from the raw values:
Blue line is 2020 with large bloom in Easter.


 

 

g1.jpg

 

Is that total deaths or respiratory deaths? What is the link to your exact source on ONS please. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SimonTV

It's 7 series plotted 2020, 2019,2018,2017,2016 and 2011, 2010.  

It is the total deaths all ages per week.

Each series in a different spreadsheet, it's basically the first sheet after the disclaimers (about #4) the first row.

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites

@MR-E

 

Problem is these days that children are being taught to question everything, because the adults no longer know anything.   And so it becomes a game, let's question this let's question that let's question every goddam thing.

People are becoming increasingly idiotic as life being easier, the easier more bum-like the whole society is the less they have to exert any effort.

Have you seen how many conspiracy spiritual nuts there are on the internet ... all questioning things.  Seti aliens, Niburu, Demiurge,   centaur, big foot, giant turtle from Alpha Centauri.

This is monkey mind masturbation.

 

Finding the f-ing answer is what you need to do, and you can only do that by exerting effort to solve real world problems.

Knowledge thinking intelligence is not for free, must be earned the hard way.

 

That's why "we are all free" doesn't really work because all living things exert effort ... trees grow, they fight each other, so do lions and tigers ... even planets.

If all your spiritual awakening is ... is a way not to make any effort then you are not part of "life" you are part of "death".   Growing means some effort in at least some direction.

 

Look at Buddha he exerted huge effort to get to awakening, gave up everything, studied like a bastard and achieved goals, then died even more.   Even when he was bleeding to death his students carried him into the forest and then he gave last instructions whilst bleeding to death.  

Not bad.  Died like man.   Came saw, sorted the shit out, taught people, died.  Not bad life.

 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rideforever said:

@MR-E

 

Problem is these days that children are being taught to question everything, because the adults no longer know anything.   And so it becomes a game, let's question this let's question that let's question every goddam thing.

People are becoming increasingly idiotic as life being easier, the easier more bum-like the whole society is the less they have to exert any effort.

Have you seen how many conspiracy spiritual nuts there are on the internet ... all questioning things.  Seti aliens, Niburu, Demiurge,   centaur, big foot, giant turtle from Alpha Centauri.

This is monkey mind masturbation.

 

Finding the f-ing answer is what you need to do, and you can only do that by exerting effort to solve real world problems.

Knowledge thinking intelligence is not for free, must be earned the hard way.

 

That's why "we are all free" doesn't really work because all living things exert effort ... trees grow, they fight each other, so do lions and tigers ... even planets.

If all your spiritual awakening is ... is a way not to make any effort then you are not part of "life" you are part of "death".   Growing means some effort in at least some direction.

 

Look at Buddha he exerted huge effort to get to awakening, gave up everything, studied like a bastard and achieved goals, then died even more.   Even when he was bleeding to death his students carried him into the forest and then he gave last instructions whilst bleeding to death.  

Not bad.  Died like man.   Came saw, sorted the shit out, taught people, died.  Not bad life.

 

 

Agreed @rideforever

 

Survival of the fittest, and the smartest.

 

While all the sheeples are so eager to happily take this rushed-through vaccine. We are thinking 'hang on, why should we take vaccine when the companies manufacturing them have full indemnity'.

 

If some bloke come up to you in the street with an injection and said, here we go, just going to pop this in your arm? What would you say, eh..

 

Naaah.  This is purely subjective but I think that most of us here on this forum are far smarter than than the general population. We are here discussing, sharing,, because we are wise.

 

I'd go as far as to say we here are smarter than those in government and many of these "top" scientists who are pushing this totalitarian agenda.

 

We here are clever, that is, we question, why are they doing this, what is their motive. We research incredibly thoroughly and question their every move.

 

..Yet we get labelled conspiracy nuts. Yes, our general thoughts on this forum with regard to Covid may well be conspiracy, but it certainly isn't no theory. The proof of the globalist agenda is out there in plain sight.

 

Just the other day I made a remark to a family member and they replied "oh you probably think the earth is flat too".  Meh. Regardless, he is all too happy to take the vaccine when it comes out.  He plays video games most of the time.

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

surely if prisons were the shittiest shitholes of all shitholes no crim would want to return

Yeh but whether they are in or out, a lot of them are kind of up to the same stuff. It’s no drama to A lot them (not all obviously) going away, but since the prison population is 83k (approx) it does make you realise that they could be a testing ground for anything (medication or vaccine wise) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I have 13 grandchildren ranging in age from 11 to 30......I could truly weep for them.

Their lives will be destroyed by the Synagogue of Satan.

I know it’s hard not to overthink it and overanalyse it (as in dwell in a negative way about the future) Where the kids are concerned, but when I see my little ones playing and so excited about little things like the leaves falling off the trees etc I could cry for them 😭 My mum today was wondering what they’ll do when they’re older And I said “well, not very much since they won’t be able to access School or any services due to not being vaccinated”. It’s also a horrible thought, those families on the breadline living hand to mouth week by week or day by day 😢

 

I am wondering though, on a practical level, when society is going to collapse, primarily food shortages (I keep dreaming about walking dead episodes But the zombies are sheep 🐑) as when you have children you’ve gotta have security in place for them - food etc. But at the same time it’s difficult being organised for day to day stuff 🤣
also having read posts from @oz93666 recently about money /cash / property and debts in the lead up to what’s going to happen, It can make you indecisive about things like paying off credit / finance etc 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
 

sorry to go on about loads of stuff in one post 😖 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rideforever said:

@SimonTV

It's 7 series plotted 2020, 2019,2018,2017,2016 and 2011, 2010.  

It is the total deaths all ages per week.

Each series in a different spreadsheet, it's basically the first sheet after the disclaimers (about #4) the first row.

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

 

You charted total deaths, the other chart is respiratory deaths the line a few down from total deaths. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonathon Davis Economist calls Covid a fraud on Talk Radio

 

He did say a couple of untruths though hich did muddy the water a bit- however he was shut down and the presenter had to correct gim and apologise- I guess because of OFCOM

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Doc said:

That's my only consolation too Zig. I've not been in here for a while, was getting a bit too much. My levels of frustration are through the roof. Can't believe that the meat heads out there haven't smelt the shit coming off all this bollocks. I don't give a toss about me, its my kids I worry about.. having to grow up in this fucked up world that's being pulled, literally, out of the devils arse. #WAF ( We Are Fucked 

After reading your post I feel the same. I'm so frustrated and and my blood is just boiling at the level of stupidity and brainwashing I just can't get my head round it. That's why I agree so much with the way ziggy feels. 

But the government here is going hell for leather now, there's no way they are going to backtrack now. It's gone too far. But I truly believe in my heart the whole scamdemic will be exposed eventually, how far things will go and how bad things will get  i dont know. But the truth will out in the end. I haven't got children and god only knows how you must feel. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong we are awake for a reason, I'm actually glad I know, because once the sheep realise when the truth finally is revealed, and what they've lost I doubt they will be able to handle it. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

After reading your post I feel the same. I'm so frustrated and and my blood is just boiling at the level of stupidity and brainwashing I just can't get my head round it. That's why I agree so much with the way ziggy feels. 

But the government here is going hell for leather now, there's no way they are going to backtrack now. It's gone too far. But I truly believe in my heart the whole scamdemic will be exposed eventually, how far things will go and how bad things will get  i dont know. But the truth will out in the end. I haven't got children and god only knows how you must feel. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong we are awake for a reason, I'm actually glad I know, because once the sheep realise when the truth finally is revealed, and what they've lost I doubt they will be able to handle it. 

 

No likes left.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jode said:

How do you find the original numbers to cite all these numbers? Because I've seen graphs and numbers by the pro lockdown lot that do show excess deaths. Also I'd have actually thought there would be excess deaths from the untreated cancer, heart disease ect ect. Stats concern me because they seem to be really easily manipulated. 

They literally explain this to you from just 1 minute 30 seconds into the video and for the next minute or so . The figures are from the ONS. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

The mass cull begins.

It's insidious. But check the replies, people aren't buying that. That's encouraging. We have to do our best not to fall to despair, hard I know, I despair myself, but also I am furious! This is a hill I'm quite willing to die on. And all people such and those on this forum who are aware, many of us spending years digging for truth, this is what it's all been leading to - the vanguard using our knowledge and convictions to fight the elite evil who have now laid their plans bare and are in the process of inacting them.

 

I do feel small, and when I see the brainwashed NPC's and how vitriolic to truth and goodness they are I feel already defeated. But we're not, yet, the battle has only just begun. We have to be strong, and fight, and lead. I really feel that for many of us, whether we wanted it or not, this is our purpose.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you that are concerned, angry, worried, particularly for your children, my very close friend has given birth in the last few days. She is absolutely 100% awake, which is primarily why she's my friend! And she's in a great frame of mind and looking forward to the future with positivity. I'm not in any way dismissing your concerns, but where there is life there is hope, and it's going to be unbelievably difficult to completely deny the human spirit.

 

While there may be limits to our freedoms going forward, look at how tough it's getting for TPTB already, and this has only been going on for six months. If there were years and years of really intense authoritarian restrictions then it would get harder and harder to contain the public reaction. And then, of course I am aware of the agenda, of Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, and many related things, but it's not going to be easy to just completely decimate the existing culture, restrict people to an excessive degree, and so on.

 

They're having a hard time just convincing people that a second lockdown is necessary, so this ship has virtually sailed now. They're going to have to come up with something else going forward; notice that although terrorism remains part of the cultural lexicon and is still enshrined in the law, it's certainly not used as aggressively as it was in the past to advance any agendas, because its power has diminished.

 

I also don't think any vaccine will be made mandatory. Life will be made difficult for you if you don't comply with it, but life will be made difficult for you anyway. They don't have the resources to physically force people to take it in the numbers that will be required, and if they start effectively holding people at gunpoint to get vaccinated over a virus that people are already sceptical about then this could do them far more harm than good. So I just don't see this happening.

 

There is no doubt that this is an idiotic time, no doubt there is more idiocy ahead of us, but equally I have never seen so many people, from so many walks of life, question something before. I'm sure TPTB have noted this, I'm sure they're already preparing new and refined propaganda, but this is also a problem for them going forward. We should also remember that it's necessary for people to have distractions. This is required by the system. There has to be bread, and there needs to be circuses. If people are going to buy into the system, you have to give them something, so I just cannot see basic liberty being totally curtailed indefinitely.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...