Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/29/2021 at 11:08 PM, ally_uk said:

What about the flu vaccine that doesn't stop transmission either.

 

The whole point of the covid jab is to minimise the effect and symptoms of you catch it. Same as a flu jab it's to "protect" yourself..... 

 

Some of the logic portrayed here is quite frankly very skewered it's verging on the brink or paranoia and delusional. I don't mean to be harsh when  I say that. 

 

But I can't sit back and take somebody seriously when they say dumb stuff like it's experimental and could have anything in the ingredients..... 

 

What about the jabs you had at school folks? How do you know they haven't already put harmful substances in system? How do you know you don't ready have nano tech in you? 

 

You wouldn't even know..... 🤣🤣

You still here? No one coerces me - yet - into having a flu vaccination. And when they were introduced, we were all allergy tested as parents could sue. I was always allergic. I don't want to protect myself, why would I? Pertussis doesn't work - got it anyway afterwards. Polio is still rife in the world - mostly vaccine strains, but I didn't get it. No measles or mumps or rubella or chickenpox vaccines when I was kid; I'm still alive. I don't think the nano tech had been invented in the 50s. Tetanus I had every year as worked in agriculture - my cousin died of it. Diphtheria I didn't catch, but nor did my parents or grandparents. Only smallpox appears to have gone. So vaccination programmes are a mixed bag, and, since it took 5 years to notice the ill effects from thalidomide, I'd rather pass on something new for a disease that is not very "catchable" and not very serious for most people. Being paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I advised before pandemic to buy pharma stocks... This business never ages. Funny how life expectancy is longer for few years but people live in miserable health dependant of drugs till the rest of their life... Best scam in history xD

 

I think the whole life expectancy being longer is misrepresented. outside of people living in cities during the industrial revolution there is little evidence that people lives longer lives than in the past. The only change is the significant reduction in infant mortality but I do agree with your point that our quality of lives is not great nowadays particularly as we aged. We are most definitely unhealthier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 11:48 PM, ally_uk said:

By having the covid vaccination you are protecting yourself. My friend runs a group that is dedicated to helping others who have all sorts of issues after having covid. About 15k members in the group currently. 

 

Such as heart problems, lung issues, memory problems the list goes on as a direct result of suffering from coronavirus. 

 

This is the reality folks not fantasy it's happening.

 

I have been down all sorts of rabbit holes watched all sorts from

 

Bill Gates

5G

Graphene oxide 

Apparent ex Pfizer chiefs 

Global take over 

 

My conclusion majority of these videos are complete nonsense. 

 

As for vaccination deaths again in the grand scheme of things millions have been double jabbed......

 

I personally know about 250 people who have the jabs. 

 

 

 

How can you KNOW 250 people? I probably actually know about 10. Don't you mean you've heard of about 250 people, who are probably all online and could be anyone - or a dog?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Yeah, it's frustrating, isn't it? Nevertheless, in the last 6 months I managed to talk at least 12 out of taking a vaccine, and another 7 out of taking the 2nd. That's 19 that won't take the booster either. All it took was a calm and friendly conversation in which both sides could say their thing. People listen if you listen to them.

i do that too and have had some limited success. But for every 1 success we have far more people who simple are too indoctrinated and enjoying the fear porn to even listen. I understand wanting to help but at some point we have to give up on some of those people and start thinking of what we as the awaken are going to do about this. More may joined us as we go along but we cannot wait for them to wake up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2021 at 1:07 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Look,if you really want to derail a thread its quite simple,just post cat or dog pictures and it will be fucked up beyond all recognition in no time at all

Run it by your superiors,tell them i told you

I'm THIS worried about covid; I'm so stressed I can't relax ...DSCN5853.JPG.aab020aa0220493e4292487ceeb0418e.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

You still here? No one coerces me - yet - into having a flu vaccination. And when they were introduced, we were all allergy tested as parents could sue. I was always allergic. I don't want to protect myself, why would I? Pertussis doesn't work - got it anyway afterwards. Polio is still rife in the world - mostly vaccine strains, but I didn't get it. No measles or mumps or rubella or chickenpox vaccines when I was kid; I'm still alive. I don't think the nano tech had been invented in the 50s. Tetanus I had every year as worked in agriculture - my cousin died of it. Diphtheria I didn't catch, but nor did my parents or grandparents. Only smallpox appears to have gone. So vaccination programmes are a mixed bag, and, since it took 5 years to notice the ill effects from thalidomide, I'd rather pass on something new for a disease that is not very "catchable" and not very serious for most people. Being paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Pretty much all of the conditions/diseases you mentioned were on the decline by the time vaccines came along. Polio is still very common in the world, it is just called other name such as acute flaccid paralysis. It is one of their technique, changed the name of diseases to pretend that vaccine has work to eradicate such diseases. Improvement in sanitation/hygiene has had more impact on some of those conditions, which were the result of toxic build-up anyway, than vaccine ever did. We should be thanking plumber far more than vaccine for the reduction in death rate. The question we should be asking is what was in all those vaccine since we now know that viruses do not exist.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kilowon said:

Pretty much all of the conditions/diseases you mentioned were on the decline by the time vaccines came along. Polio is still very common in the world, it is just called other name such as acute flaccid paralysis. It is one of their technique, changed the name of diseases to pretend that vaccine has work to eradicate such diseases. Improvement in sanitation/hygiene has had more impact on some of those conditions, which were the result of toxic build-up anyway, than vaccine ever did. We should be thanking plumber far more than vaccine for the reduction in death rate. The question we should be asking is what was in all those vaccine since we now know that viruses do not exist.

Absolutely. I always thought public health was about clean air and water, sanitation and decent food - not "medicines" - any one of the elite billionaires could give clean water and sanitation to the whole of Africa and not even notice the cost. But they don't because they don't really care about anything except ego and money

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

 

Ground source heat pumps are good but expensive & they're not really a retrofit application, more new build.

 

Air source heat pumps are expensive to run compared to gas boilers, never mind the installation & maintenance costs.

And air source are many people's only option as they live in urban terraced houses or flats with no land to dig up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Absolutely. I always thought public health was about clean air and water, sanitation and decent food - not "medicines" - any one of the elite billionaires could give clean water and sanitation to the whole of Africa and not even notice the cost. But they don't because they don't really care about anything except ego and money

Above all else the globalist care about control. And a healthy Africa would not allow them to strip mined it of all its resources. They need dependant and poor people to more easily steal their resources.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Nonononono said:

Not AIDS. They used a portion of the HIV virus' mRNA that makes proteins which facilitate the entry of said virus. But it's only a few proteins worth.

Like using a key to a specific lock.

So no, there is no AIDS in there. Only one specific function borrowed from the HIV virus and used in covid.

Aids is the disease anyway, not the name of the virus that causes it. 🙄

From Forbes:

Researchers Warn Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection

From the story:

The researchers warn of a “cautionary tale” from efforts to create an HIV vaccine over a decade ago, where a promising vaccine candidate actually increased the risk of some men catching the virus.

 

The vaccine made use of a modified virus — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — as a vector to transport some of HIV’s genetic material into the body. 

 

Exactly how the vaccine increased the risks of HIV transmission is unknown, but a conference convened by the National Institutes of Health recommended against further use of Ad5 as a vector in HIV vaccines (Dr. Anthony Fauci was lead author of the paper outlining this position.)  

 

Ad5 is used as a vector in some Covid-19 vaccines —  Science identifies four such candidates that are currently undergoing clinical trials in various countries around the world, including the U.S., with two in large scale phase 3 trials ongoing in Russia and Pakistan. 

 

The researchers stressed the need to understand the role Ad5 might play in increasing the risks of HIV in vulnerable populations before developing and deploying vaccines using the vector, adding that informed consent documents should reflect the “considerable literature” on the risk of HIV acquisition with Ad5 vectors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Yeah, it's frustrating, isn't it? Nevertheless, in the last 6 months I managed to talk at least 12 out of taking a vaccine, and another 7 out of taking the 2nd. That's 19 that won't take the booster either. All it took was a calm and friendly conversation in which both sides could say their thing. People listen if you listen to them.

Of course, there is the possibility they agreed with you just so you'd stop talking to them and go away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

i do that too and have had some limited success. But for every 1 success we have far more people who simple are too indoctrinated and enjoying the fear porn to even listen. I understand wanting to help but at some point we have to give up on some of those people and start thinking of what we as the awaken are going to do about this. More may joined us as we go along but we cannot wait for them to wake up.

We, the awaken? There you go again, us and them. Looking down on others like that might be one of the reasons of your limited success.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I know this is slightly off topic, but not entirely because the Great Reset isn't just about Covid, but about "Climate change" "cyber security" and Digital ID including your money!

 

Greta has her script from the Rothschilds no less. Saving the banks ffs.

 

 

 

Hideous little goblin turns my stomach.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the Gateway Pundit:

UPDATE: 71 out of 75 Districts in Uttar Pradesh, India – Its Most Populated State – Reported No Covid-19 Cases in 24 Hours After Implementing Ivermectin Protocol

From the story:

The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government announced last month. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

 

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...