Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The list of SPI-B members is freely available online and i do honestly think its time every last one of the fuckas was doxxed,They are collectively responsible for the vast majority of decisions taken over the last 18 months and think they are somehow immune from scrutiny

If i had the internet smarts i'd do it myself and take it on as a personal crusade,purely so people could thank each and every one of them for their valuable contribution during this time of the deadliest bunch of lies ever sold to a populace

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

 

to right...the list below should be taken out and SHOT for crimes against humanity

 

Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE)

SAGE provides scientific and technical advice to support government decision makers during emergencies. Find out more about SAGE.

Sir Patrick Vallance FMedSci FRSGovernment Chief Scientific Adviser

Professor Chris Whitty CB FMedSciChief Medical Officer

Professor Rebecca AllenUniversity of Oxford

Professor John AstonChief Scientific Adviser, Home Office

Professor Charles BanghamImperial College London

Professor Wendy Barclay FMedSciImperial College London

Professor Jonathan BengerUWE Bristol

Fliss BenneeWelsh Government

Mr Allan BennettPublic Health England

Professor Phil BlytheChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Transport

Professor Chris BonnellLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Professor Sir Ian Boyd FRSEUniversity of St Andrews

Professor Peter BruceUniversity of Oxford

Caroline CakeHDR-UK

Professor Lucy ChappellChief Scientific Adviser, Department of Health and Social Care

Professor Andrew CurranChief Scientific Adviser, Health and Safety Executive

Professor Paul CosfordPublic Health England

Dr Gavin DabreraPublic Health England

Professor Charlotte DeaneUK Research and Innovation

Professor Sir Ian Diamond FRSE FBANational Statistician, Office for National Statistics

Professor Yvonne Doyle CBMedical Director, Public Health England

Professor Deborah Dunn-WaltersUniversity of Surrey

Professor John Edmunds OBE FMedSciLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Professor Sir Jeremy Farrar FMedSci FRSDirector, Wellcome Trust

Professor Michael FergusonUniversity of Dundee

Professor Neil Ferguson OBE FMedSciImperial College London

Professor Kevin FentonPublic Health England

Professor Julie Fitzpatrick OBEChief Scientific Adviser, Scotland

Dr Aidan Fowler FRCSNational Health Service England

Professor Julia GogUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Robin GrimesChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Defence

Dr Ian HallUniversity of Manchester

Dr David HalpernBehavioural Insights Team, Cabinet Office

Dido HardingNHS Test and Trace Executive Chair

Dr Jenny Harries OBEChief Executive, UK Health Security Agency

Dr Demis Hassabis FRSPersonal capacity as a data scientist

Professor Andrew HaywardUniversity College London

Professor Gideon HendersonChief Scientific Adviser, Defra

Dr Jeanelle Louise de GruchyDirector of Public Health for Tameside

Professor Peter HorbyUniversity of Oxford

Professor Anne JohnsonUniversity College London

Dr Indra JoshiNHSx

Professor Kamlesh KhuntiUniversity of Leicester

Dr Ben KillingleyUCLH

Professor David LallooLiverpool School of Tropical Medicine

Professor Janet LordUniversity of Birmingham

Professor Dame Theresa Marteau FMedSciUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Dame Angela McLean FRSChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Defence

Dr Jim McMenaminHealth Protection Scotland

Professor Graham MedleyLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Dr Laura MersonUniversity of Oxford

Professor Susan Michie FAcSS FMedSciUniversity College London

Professor Christine MiddlemissChief Veterinary Officer

Professor Andrew Morris FMedSci FRSEUniversity of Edinburgh

Professor Paul MossUniversity of Birmingham

Professor Carole MundellChief Scientific Adviser, Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Professor Cath NoakesUniversity of Leeds

Dr Rob OrfordWelsh Government

Professor Michael ParkerUniversity of Oxford

Professor Dame Linda PartridgeUniversity College London

Professor Sharon Peacock FMedSciPublic Health England

Professor Alan PennChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

Dr Pasi PenttinenEuropean Centre for Disease Prevention and Control

Professor Guy PoppyChief Scientific Adviser, Food Standards Agency

Professor Steve Powis FRCPNational Health Service England

Dr Mike PrenticeNational Health Service England

Mr Osama RahmanChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Education

Professor Venki Ramakrishnan PRSEx Officio as Chair of DELVE, convened by the Royal Society

Professor Andrew Rambaut FRSEUniversity of Edinburgh

Professor Tom RoddenChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport

Professor Brooke Rogers OBEKings College London

Dr Cathy RothDepartment for International Development

David SeymourHDR-UK

Alaster SmithDepartment for Education

Professor Iyiola SolankeUniversity of Leeds

Dr Nicola SteedmanScottish Government

Dr James RubinKings College London

Professor Harry RutterUniversity of Bath

Professor Calum SempleUniversity of Liverpool

Dr Mike Short CBEChief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Trade

Dr Gregor SmithScottish Government Chief Medical Officer

Professor Sir David Spiegelhalter FRSUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Jonathan Van Tam MBEDeputy Chief Medical Officer

Professor Russell Viner PRCPCHUniversity College London

Professor Charlotte Watts CMG FMedSciChief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Development

Dr Thomas WaiteInterim Deputy Chief Medical Officer

Dr Rhoswyn WalkerHDR-UK

Professor Sir Mark Walport FRCP FMedSci FRSUK Research and Innovation

Professor Mark WilcoxUniversity of Leeds

Professor Lucy Yardley FAcSSUniversity of Bristol and University of Southampton

Professor Ian YoungNorthern Ireland Executive

Professor Maria Zambon FMedSciPublic Health England

Scientific Pandemic Insights G

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

I was always told at college to never bother with anything less than an FFP3 mask when trying to protect against dust because nothing less would be effective and if you have any facial hair that will prevent the mask from being effective. When buying proper industrial masks we were advised to do a proper fitting test to make sure we had the right size mask to get a proper seal around our face but in this scamdemic people are walking around with all kinds of flimsy crap on their faces and virus particles are much smaller than dust particles so......its a joke

 

Its purely about the satanists asserting dominance over people

Bang on mate,I have had the misfortune of wearing every type of mask you can think of,including such beautys as full face air fed masks just so i can go to work and complete my allotted tasks,the level of dumb fuckery (including my own family members) is off the scale,Masks are nothing more than a signal of subjugation and compliance to unseen masters

I will make a small allowance and say that the older folk i see in them are computer and phone illiterate and rely on information gleaned from legacy media sources but t still doesn't change the fact that i find them insulting and sinister in the extreme

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The list of SPI-B members is freely available online and i do honestly think its time every last one of the fuckas was doxxed,They are collectively responsible for the vast majority of decisions taken over the last 18 months and think they are somehow immune from scrutiny

If i had the internet smarts i'd do it myself and take it on as a personal crusade,purely so people could thank each and every one of them for their valuable contribution during this time of the deadliest bunch of lies ever sold to a populace

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

 

I wonder what the correct collective noun might be to describe this bunch of fuckers.

 

A disgrace to humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Engaging in a debate with a fool only serves to bring you down to their level. Take the high road and simply ignore obvious trolls and derailers. I can't believe you folks keep taking the bait. 

 

Now here's a cute cat picture.

cutest-kittens-ever-7.jpg

 

Has it been jabbed? wheres its mask ? and are you feeding it Purina bug protein pet food ? oh and by the way has it been chipped ?

 

So many questions

 

And do they taste like chicken when fried in a hot wok ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Engaging in a debate with a fool only serves to bring you down to their level. Take the high road and simply ignore obvious trolls and derailers. I can't believe you folks keep taking the bait. 

 

Now here's a cute cat picture.

cutest-kittens-ever-7.jpg

 

your quite correct but these arseholes need outing!...nice piccy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now don't get me wrong i actually like cats,i had 3 once upon a time,Toto a freak with six claws on each foot,Prudence who never grew much above kitten size but reminded me of siouxsie sioux and serial killer who was in the cat world the equivalent of harold shipman

I have due to circumstancs beyond my control come to regard cats as a potential source of protein in the coming dark winter

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, zArk said:

Nice moment this morning at work;

 

Colleague mentions a few others are off work with covid. 

Ooooooh i say

Then I was asked " have you had your vaccine yet?"

"No, of course not " smiling

"Oh your one of those weirdos"

Then out of the blue another colleague says

" Neither have I and I won't. My cousin is a scientist and is against it as heart conditions need years of study"

 

Colleague one just walked off. Just walked off.....

 

So all those jabbed up are off with covid ...pretty soon it will be me and colleague 2 running the company

 

 

 

oh its a sheep farm where you work at?...whats it like being a sheppard ?...lol..great story..says it all m8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, soulalways said:

to right...the list below should be taken out and SHOT for crimes against humanity

 

Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE)

SAGE provides scientific and technical advice to support government decision makers during emergencies. Find out more about SAGE.

Sir Patrick Vallance FMedSci FRSGovernment Chief Scientific Adviser

Professor Chris Whitty CB FMedSciChief Medical Officer

Professor Rebecca AllenUniversity of Oxford

Professor John AstonChief Scientific Adviser, Home Office

Professor Charles BanghamImperial College London

Professor Wendy Barclay FMedSciImperial College London

Professor Jonathan BengerUWE Bristol

Fliss BenneeWelsh Government

Mr Allan BennettPublic Health England

Professor Phil BlytheChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Transport

Professor Chris BonnellLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Professor Sir Ian Boyd FRSEUniversity of St Andrews

Professor Peter BruceUniversity of Oxford

Caroline CakeHDR-UK

Professor Lucy ChappellChief Scientific Adviser, Department of Health and Social Care

Professor Andrew CurranChief Scientific Adviser, Health and Safety Executive

Professor Paul CosfordPublic Health England

Dr Gavin DabreraPublic Health England

Professor Charlotte DeaneUK Research and Innovation

Professor Sir Ian Diamond FRSE FBANational Statistician, Office for National Statistics

Professor Yvonne Doyle CBMedical Director, Public Health England

Professor Deborah Dunn-WaltersUniversity of Surrey

Professor John Edmunds OBE FMedSciLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Professor Sir Jeremy Farrar FMedSci FRSDirector, Wellcome Trust

Professor Michael FergusonUniversity of Dundee

Professor Neil Ferguson OBE FMedSciImperial College London

Professor Kevin FentonPublic Health England

Professor Julie Fitzpatrick OBEChief Scientific Adviser, Scotland

Dr Aidan Fowler FRCSNational Health Service England

Professor Julia GogUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Robin GrimesChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Defence

Dr Ian HallUniversity of Manchester

Dr David HalpernBehavioural Insights Team, Cabinet Office

Dido HardingNHS Test and Trace Executive Chair

Dr Jenny Harries OBEChief Executive, UK Health Security Agency

Dr Demis Hassabis FRSPersonal capacity as a data scientist

Professor Andrew HaywardUniversity College London

Professor Gideon HendersonChief Scientific Adviser, Defra

Dr Jeanelle Louise de GruchyDirector of Public Health for Tameside

Professor Peter HorbyUniversity of Oxford

Professor Anne JohnsonUniversity College London

Dr Indra JoshiNHSx

Professor Kamlesh KhuntiUniversity of Leicester

Dr Ben KillingleyUCLH

Professor David LallooLiverpool School of Tropical Medicine

Professor Janet LordUniversity of Birmingham

Professor Dame Theresa Marteau FMedSciUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Dame Angela McLean FRSChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Defence

Dr Jim McMenaminHealth Protection Scotland

Professor Graham MedleyLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Dr Laura MersonUniversity of Oxford

Professor Susan Michie FAcSS FMedSciUniversity College London

Professor Christine MiddlemissChief Veterinary Officer

Professor Andrew Morris FMedSci FRSEUniversity of Edinburgh

Professor Paul MossUniversity of Birmingham

Professor Carole MundellChief Scientific Adviser, Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Professor Cath NoakesUniversity of Leeds

Dr Rob OrfordWelsh Government

Professor Michael ParkerUniversity of Oxford

Professor Dame Linda PartridgeUniversity College London

Professor Sharon Peacock FMedSciPublic Health England

Professor Alan PennChief Scientific Adviser, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

Dr Pasi PenttinenEuropean Centre for Disease Prevention and Control

Professor Guy PoppyChief Scientific Adviser, Food Standards Agency

Professor Steve Powis FRCPNational Health Service England

Dr Mike PrenticeNational Health Service England

Mr Osama RahmanChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Education

Professor Venki Ramakrishnan PRSEx Officio as Chair of DELVE, convened by the Royal Society

Professor Andrew Rambaut FRSEUniversity of Edinburgh

Professor Tom RoddenChief Scientific Adviser, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport

Professor Brooke Rogers OBEKings College London

Dr Cathy RothDepartment for International Development

David SeymourHDR-UK

Alaster SmithDepartment for Education

Professor Iyiola SolankeUniversity of Leeds

Dr Nicola SteedmanScottish Government

Dr James RubinKings College London

Professor Harry RutterUniversity of Bath

Professor Calum SempleUniversity of Liverpool

Dr Mike Short CBEChief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Trade

Dr Gregor SmithScottish Government Chief Medical Officer

Professor Sir David Spiegelhalter FRSUniversity of Cambridge

Professor Jonathan Van Tam MBEDeputy Chief Medical Officer

Professor Russell Viner PRCPCHUniversity College London

Professor Charlotte Watts CMG FMedSciChief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Development

Dr Thomas WaiteInterim Deputy Chief Medical Officer

Dr Rhoswyn WalkerHDR-UK

Professor Sir Mark Walport FRCP FMedSci FRSUK Research and Innovation

Professor Mark WilcoxUniversity of Leeds

Professor Lucy Yardley FAcSSUniversity of Bristol and University of Southampton

Professor Ian YoungNorthern Ireland Executive

Professor Maria Zambon FMedSciPublic Health England

Scientific Pandemic Insights G

You absolute dancer !!! love it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now i'm sure that each one of these fuckas does not have 'protection' assigned to them and they are merrily going about their business totally oblivious to the harm they have caused

Maybe its time they got a wake up call ?

 

rofessor Richard Amlôt Public Health England
Professor Imran Awan Birmingham City University
Professor Laura Bear London School of Economics
Professor Chris Bonnell London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Dr Ellen Brooks-Pollock University of Bristol
Professor Val Curtis London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Dr Laura de Molière Her Majesty’s Government
Professor John Drury University of Sussex
Dr Mark Egan Behavioural Insights Team
Professor Nicola Fear Kings College London
Dr David Halpern Behavioural Insights Team
Mr Hugo Harper Behavioural Insights Team
Professor Gerard Hastings University of Stirling
Professor Ann John Swansea University
Dr Atiya Kamal Birmingham City University
Professor Patricia Kingori University of Oxford
Dr Daniel Leightley Kings College London
Professor Dame Theresa Marteau University of Cambridge
Mr Shaun McNally Her Majesty’s Government
Professor G.J. Melendez-Torres University of Exeter
Professor Susan Michie University College London
Professor Melinda Mills University of Oxford
Dr Gavin Morgan University College London
DCC Paul Netherton Devon and Cornwall Police
Professor Melissa Parker London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Professor Michael Parker University of Oxford
Mr Richard Pemberton British Psychological Society
Dr Henry Potts University College London
Professor Subhash Pokhrel Brunel University
Dr Kaveri Qureshi University of Edinburgh
Professor Stephen Reicher University of St Andrews
Dr Lorna Riddle Her Majesty’s Government
Professor Brooke Rogers Kings College London
Dr James Rubin Kings College London
Ms Kathryn Scott British Psychological Society
Dr Louise Smith Kings College London
Professor Iyiola Solanke University of Leeds
Mr Hugh Stickland Office for National Statistics
Professor Clifford Stott Keele University
Dr Tushna Vandrevala Kingston University
Professor Russell Viner University College London
Dr Jo Waller Kings College London
Professor Charlotte Watts Chief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Development
Professor Robert West University College London
Professor Lucy Yardley University of Bristol and University of Southampton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Picking one at random (sorry Melinda,tough shit) we find this

 

https://www.sociology.ox.ac.uk/people/melinda-mills#/

 

Now Melinda please tell me how you sleep at night knowing your input to SPI-B has been responsible for the deaths of thousands

 

Is it the money ? is it the prestige? what exactly is it thats makes you immune to the deaths of thousands based on your ''valuable'' input to SPI-B ???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone know about this?

 

Bollywood star Puneeth Rajkumar dies of a heart attack aged 46 sparking wave of mourning across India

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10145467/Bollywood-star-Puneeth-Rajkumar-dies-heart-attack-aged-46-sparking-wave-mourning-India.html

 

Apparently he was super fit, and actually dancers don't tend to have the floppy heart problems that bodybuilders on steroids get.

 

It seems the comment have been edited, but many expressing surprise at the death of another relatively young and fit/healthy man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ar55 said:

It boils my blood how the masses now accept the jabs don’t stop transmission, simply because the BBC etc. report it.

 

These are the same clowns who patronise us with drivel about ‘following the science’.

 

There’s people who are at the top of the medical game who have been screeching for months about them not stopping transmission.

even before the jab roll out van tampon was on bbc telling everyone it does not stop infection and transmission

yet the petrified still queued up for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Now i'm sure that each one of these fuckas does not have 'protection' assigned to them and they are merrily going about their business totally oblivious to the harm they have caused

Maybe its time they got a wake up call ?

 

rofessor Richard Amlôt Public Health England
Professor Imran Awan Birmingham City University
Professor Laura Bear London School of Economics
Professor Chris Bonnell London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Dr Ellen Brooks-Pollock University of Bristol
Professor Val Curtis London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Dr Laura de Molière Her Majesty’s Government
Professor John Drury University of Sussex
Dr Mark Egan Behavioural Insights Team
Professor Nicola Fear Kings College London
Dr David Halpern Behavioural Insights Team
Mr Hugo Harper Behavioural Insights Team
Professor Gerard Hastings University of Stirling
Professor Ann John Swansea University
Dr Atiya Kamal Birmingham City University
Professor Patricia Kingori University of Oxford
Dr Daniel Leightley Kings College London
Professor Dame Theresa Marteau University of Cambridge
Mr Shaun McNally Her Majesty’s Government
Professor G.J. Melendez-Torres University of Exeter
Professor Susan Michie University College London
Professor Melinda Mills University of Oxford
Dr Gavin Morgan University College London
DCC Paul Netherton Devon and Cornwall Police
Professor Melissa Parker London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Professor Michael Parker University of Oxford
Mr Richard Pemberton British Psychological Society
Dr Henry Potts University College London
Professor Subhash Pokhrel Brunel University
Dr Kaveri Qureshi University of Edinburgh
Professor Stephen Reicher University of St Andrews
Dr Lorna Riddle Her Majesty’s Government
Professor Brooke Rogers Kings College London
Dr James Rubin Kings College London
Ms Kathryn Scott British Psychological Society
Dr Louise Smith Kings College London
Professor Iyiola Solanke University of Leeds
Mr Hugh Stickland Office for National Statistics
Professor Clifford Stott Keele University
Dr Tushna Vandrevala Kingston University
Professor Russell Viner University College London
Dr Jo Waller Kings College London
Professor Charlotte Watts Chief Scientific Adviser, Department for International Development
Professor Robert West University College London
Professor Lucy Yardley University of Bristol and University of Southampton


Is that Sin lers List!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...