Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The UK isn’t just England.

 

In Scotland you need a passport to attend conferences, concerts, nightclubs and sports games.

 

It'll come to England soon enough.

Mid December from the predictions i've seen,this is still the phony war phase,now St bill of the jab has gone home expect some changes in the coming days and weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Dry your eyes and get on with posting something of merit

 

I'm here to read, I'll leave the posting on this thread to people that put decent stuff up. When I decide to post I will. I'm not in a rush to see how quick I can get my post count up.

My bosses told me I was in the wrong, if I'm to attack the thread go for someone that's not already doing a good job of derailing it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

you cant say its coming to england.

wheres the school lockdowns at half term ppl were saying.

nope never happened

 

I think it is just because the seasons are about 5-6 weeks later than they should be!

 

eta: There was some pro gardener on the radio yesterday who said that he was waiting every day for the first ground frost (so he could pick part of his crop .... needed the frost as it removed some starch from the veg) and that it was 5-6 weeks late and he finds that very strange!

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Midazolam execution: Man convulsed and vomited during Oklahoma's first execution since 2015 when given Midazolam - the end-of-life drug that Matt Hancock used to murder untold thousands of old people in the UK to manufacture the 'Covid first wave'

 

News source: banned.video

 

The evil on that wancock. That's another demon that needs to go. Taking the elderly out of hospital and deliberately killing them with this drug is fucking evil. He may as well be Dr Shipman

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Relativity said:

I'm here to read, I'll leave the posting on this thread to people that put decent stuff up. When I decide to post I will. I'm not in a rush to see how quick I can get my post count up.

My bosses told me I was in the wrong, if I'm to attack the thread go for someone that's not already doing a good job of derailing it

Use the ignore function instead of bleating like a scalded cat,i will and so should you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

yep i just corrected my post a couple of mins before you posted.

god im gonna get bashed by every scot, welsh, irish who reads the original post lol

you cant say its coming to england.

wheres the school lockdowns at half term ppl were saying.

nope never happened

 

Untitled.jpg

Yeah, sorry - spotted it after I replied and then couldn’t edit as I lost signal on the train.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pre covid stoke statistics and ngo blurb to maintain funding

 

https://www.cpsc.org.uk/application/files/6215/2489/6663/ACT_F.A.S.T.__-_Facts__Stats_2018.pdf

 

Stroke not stoke ffs...stoke is a town in the north midlands that needs to be bulldozed off th map and a stroke is a life thratening 'health event'

Edited by whatthefoxhat
missinwurdz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

really i should change uk to england as i realise there is greater tyranny in scotland and wales with their passports.

 

Yep different story in Wales for sure. The passports were being used for large events, with latest 'review' has established passports are now needed for cinemas and theatres! Next 'review' they will be needed for pubs and shops etc etc etc just you watch

 

Small steps........

 

Do not be fooled, it is coming to England. They are toying with you.

 

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/19680347.covid-passes-extended-cases-high-wales/

 

 

Edited by CarpeDiem
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Check out this poor woman suffering terribly from covid vaccine, two parts

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107184188129849418

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107184189442872379

Fucking hell. 

 

If that doesn't reset compassion levels above 'they deserve everything they get' then nothing will and we are as lost as even Bill Gates 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I would love to know the website advertised so we can see who is behind this campaign

You and me both,needs drilling down and finding out who exactly signed this contract,there WILL be a signature somewhere and whoever signed it needs exposure to the public.It's only by making it personal that these cretinous individuals will start to wake upi

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doc said:

That's what I'm seeing too Bam. In my opinion the Gov we're testing the waters a couple of weeks ago when they rolled out Sajid for the cameras. GCHQ were probably trawling social media for a general reaction from the public and didn't like what they were hearing. The Rona has dropped down in the news rankings like a stone. I'm getting a damage limitation vibe from the MSM at the moment. They seem to be upping the Climate/Racism/Sexism/Online Abuse articles this last week or 2.

 

Maybe they pushed too hard. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  I've had enough of the doom. It's uplifting to see the French leaving all those shopping trolleys at the checkouts. People have generally had enough I think, the  Covid zealots are still out there but they are dwindling. You can't discount your own experiencial perception forever. 

 

They would have taken it all already, if they had been able to. Yes, they seem to have backed off a bit for now with the Covid angle, at least in England, but so much damage has already been done. Plus, they will be back for more in due course. As I said last spring, I don't know if another general election is going to be held come December 2024.

 

 

 

9 hours ago, BossCrow said:

963509818_AlwaysBeMEME-ing(1).jpg.a77f9efa3295ffd75d49737bb39c29aa.jpg

 

I am still amazed at how anyone thought that the implementation of the Nightingale hospitals had something to do with Covid. I mean, even well after when it should have become bleedingly obvious.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

They would have taken it all already, if they had been able to. Yes, they seem to have backed off a bit for now with the Covid angle, at least in England, but so much damage has already been done. Plus, they will be back for more in due course. As I said last spring, I don't know if another general election is going to be held come December 2024.

 

 

 

 

I am still amazed at how anyone thought that the implementation of the Nightingale hospitals had something to do with Covid. I mean, even well after when it should have become bleedingly obvious.

De Boer structures did very well out of this and still do ;-)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doc said:

That's what I'm seeing too Bam. In my opinion the Gov we're testing the waters a couple of weeks ago when they rolled out Sajid for the cameras. GCHQ were probably trawling social media for a general reaction from the public and didn't like what they were hearing. The Rona has dropped down in the news rankings like a stone. I'm getting a damage limitation vibe from the MSM at the moment. They seem to be upping the Climate/Racism/Sexism/Online Abuse articles this last week or 2.

Maybe they pushed too hard. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  I've had enough of the doom. It's uplifting to see the French leaving all those shopping trolleys at the checkouts. People have generally had enough I think, the  Covid zealots are still out there but they are dwindling. You can't discount your own experiencial perception forever. 

 

I'm hearing so many people saying, "I've had enough of this bollocks now..." and a few have actually said, "They can get fucked with any more jabs too," which is really encouraging.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I would love to know the website advertised so we can see who is behind this campaign

I listen to a right-sided talk radio station. The hosts rail against the vaccine, Fauci, Biden, and the whole cast of communists. There are ads every 15 minutes or so and many of them are government sponsored 'get the jab' ads and other lurgy-related nonsense. The station accepts the revenue because it keeps the station going and the ads provide a bit of comic relief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...