Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 10/26/2021 at 7:38 PM, ink said:

It is difficult.

I do not wish to 'turn' my back upon them ....... and I shall not, even though I know that they will turn against me!

Yesterday i was with someone I consider a friend.

We worked (with our hands) on a project for him.

Both he and his wife are double jabbed and know that I am not.

He is (by my consideration) a 'good' man. He works hard to provide for his wife and 3 kids all that he did not have .... and he has done well.

His 'life' is about his family.

His youngest child (10) came into the room and after she left I asked him ....

"Sorry mate but I have to ask, although you do not need to answer and I will accept that .... Are you going to have your kids jabbed?"

He said ....

"I am not like you .... I know you dislike it but I will do as most do! .... If most were to discard clothing and walk naked, then I would not wear clothes anymore!"

I said nothing more about it ....... He knows my thoughts over the last 18+ months .... but this is a good man who is so blind that it makes me very sad.

You've done your best ink. These people have to experience irreversal result and see it with their own eyes to realise what they have done. There is nothing more you can do. They have their freewill and it's their life. It's really late in the day now. Those that were in alignment with the Creator heard the warning call and made decision accordingly. Those that didn't hear were not meant to hear it this time around because they were not meant to. These are people who WILL respond to if they do the project blue beam and hysteria will sweep across the globe when likes of us....yet again....try to reveal the trick but nobody will listen. Rinse and Repeat. You could judge me, selfish, heartless but I have learned to conserve my energy and I am no longer wasting it. It's just a different ways of looking at things and I am not hurt by anyone calling me names. I am so over done. *smile*

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Betlejuice is destroying Chigaco on a scale unprecedented in history and all at the bidding of her masters,this is the start of the American civil war 2.0,the stats are being divided and the battle lines drawn

A note on me own post,in various forums i visit there is an undercurrent of the US dividing itself into red states and blue states with a certain amount of people transferring from one to another depending on belief system,this is a prelude to a full blown civil war and the excuse to bring in the UN to sort the factions out,they know they cant go for the gun grab cos it'll backfire so expect a Katrina like situation and imposition of martial law

Them Fema camps aint there for nothing you know

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

We need to spread this letter now so that NHS staff knows their position.

No Jab No Job Employment Tribunal Claims - pjhlaw

I'm sending this to a friend of a colleague at work tomorrow - I've read it before (letter templates) but couldn't find it amongst the MANY important downloads I've accumulated this last year or so.

He's got to be jabbed this next handful of weeks or lose his job with some care provider and is at a loss as to how to defend himself. I told my colleague to tell him to sign nothing and hold out until this weekend.

I really must get my desktop organised into easy to find folders.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'm sending this to a friend of a colleague at work tomorrow - I've read it before (letter templates) but couldn't find it amongst the MANY important downloads I've accumulated this last year or so.

He's got to be jabbed this next handful of weeks or lose his job with some care provider and is at a loss as to how to defend himself. I told my colleague to tell him to sign nothing and hold out until this weekend.

I really must get my desktop organised into easy to find folders.

Very sad to hear of people who are being pressured and coerced into taking this injection.

I have always been very clear in my mind that I would never take this crap just like any other jab such as flu but It's concerning when people are dependent on their job for their roof over their head and family, kids etc.... That's a terrible position to be put in.

However I've seen the red and blue pill analogy used about the vaccine recently and it's a good one imo.

You either believe they want this injection inside everyone on the planet for nefarious reasons and/or it's dangerous for you or you believe it's safe and effective and it's so you don't catch cold lol

If you considered the former to be true why would you even consider it no matter the consequences?

There is no middle ground.

I hope your colleagues friend and everyone in this awful position get's through the next 6 months unscathed and without losing their jobs ☹️

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And you are ? amazing how many low post count folks have appeared suddenly and decided they know how this thread should be run ,be off with you,your masters are only paying you 8 hrs a day and its still less than i earn doing nothing,cry in your beer tonight you are on a fools errand

Dude you presume I've been here short term,

You theory on pets getting taken worked well

Your post about the gun (made out of homemade items)

Odds telling you to post your chit chat elsewhere(he even started a thread for you to do it

Your take your meds response to people. 

Telling grumpy owl no to posting on relevant pages

While you post some funny stuff and some covid news your one of the biggest detailer here. Your calling me out as paid while you deliberately derail this thread constantly. The irony of that.

And I'll laugh the day you turn up at preppers House for food and gold teeth. I only said stop derailing the thread

Edited by Relativity

18 hours ago, ar55 said:

I read an article not so long ago about Sainsbury’s having to pull a line of cat food, as it had made 20 cats unwell.

Batches of Sainsbury's hypoallergenic cat food, Applaws and Ava are at the centre of a Food Standards Agency investigation, after a spike in cases of a deadly disease called pancytopenia. Thousands of cats are feared to have died from the disease in the past few months.

27 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

Batches of Sainsbury's hypoallergenic cat food, Applaws and Ava are at the centre of a Food Standards Agency investigation, after a spike in cases of a deadly disease called pancytopenia. Thousands of cats are feared to have died from the disease in the past few months.

I think that’s a different one, obviously a lot worse and sad.

Still though, thousands dead and they pull it. If only the same precautions were taken with humans.

13 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

50 more victims of a non biological , computer generated virus ?

Are people  really stupid enough to believe this bs.

I can't speak for you, but I know Im not.

Whether one believes it or not, a total of 50 victims over a period of about 1 year is in my opinion not an immediate threat to humanity. There always have been deadly viruses over the millennia. It is a fact of life on planet Earth.

The point here is, why trying to scare the hell out of people with all these spectacular reports? Scientists behave these days the same as civil servants. The latter coming up with all kinds of little rules and regulations to justify their silly existence, to make them feel themselves important and needed (because deep inside, they know nobody really needs them). Scientists same story. Coming up with gruesome stories about deadly threats to humanity, which they then will resolve, after they have received a handsome funding of course.

And on top of that, we have the tyrants taking advantage of it all.

I know there are deadly viruses. So be it. If we die, we die.

12 hours ago, Relativity said:

How many arguments are you going to get into in this site.

Either time will prove you right or time will prove the other right so stop bickering and running off track. It's like a broken record. Either post some facts of evidence, memes, or something of interest but quit with the stupid arguments.

Time is no factor in this. Facts are. And of those, I posted enough concerning this particular matter. Besides, who do you think you are trying to dictate what I should do or not? It is none of your business what I argue about with an other forum member.

FYI. If it disturbs you, there is an ignore function available. I am using it against all those belittling others for exercising their right to freedom of speech and opinion. It is a great relief to no longer see the ignorant babble of the playground bullies.

I suggest, not order or force you, to use the ignore function.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic