Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Clearly propaganda. The head looks nothing like the one near me.

The bobble on the top is either clear and rounded (light sensor) or opaque with a spike (antenna).

 

obviously propaganda from a leccy whos fitting his first street lamp after moving his business from domestic to commercial.

subscribe no doubt he'll be fitting a few more give him a comment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Is this another in-silico production ?

 

Namely and ironically like money,  invented on a computer screen ?

According to the article they have already 50 victims! Only a few in 2020, but a considerable rise in 2021. There is also mention of H5N8, another "ooowwwww deadly" one. These people really have the taste of it now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

According to the article they have already 50 victims! Only a few in 2020, but a considerable rise in 2021. There is also mention of H5N8, another "ooowwwww deadly" one. These people really have the taste of it now.

50 more victims of a non biological , computer generated virus ?

 

Are people  really stupid enough to believe this bs.

 

I can't speak for you, but I know Im not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59077036

 

Strange report, not sure what they're trying to point out. 

From that article: "The ongoing transmission we are seeing between vaccinated people makes it essential for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated to protect themselves from acquiring infection"

 

Oh come on now 🤣🤣🤣 I have no words!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Snail said:

From that article: "The ongoing transmission we are seeing between vaccinated people makes it essential for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated to protect themselves from acquiring infection"

 

Oh come on now 🤣🤣🤣 I have no words!

Just taking the piss, by the sounds of it. I've said before that we're about at the stage where those who are never going to be willfully jabbed are all that's left (besides kids coerced by parents). Therefore, the media can print anything they like just for a laugh.

 

The more illogical, the funnier. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Can say the same about you, trolling the forum with fear mongering non truth postings. You're wrong, why not just admit it?

How many arguments are you going to get into in this site.

Either time will prove you right or time will prove the other right so stop bickering and running off track. It's like a broken record. Either post some facts of evidence, memes, or something of interest but quit with the stupid arguments.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Saved said:

Just taking the piss, by the sounds of it. I've said before that we're about at the stage where those who are never going to be willfully jabbed are all that's left (besides kids coerced by parents). Therefore, the media can print anything they like just for a laugh.

 

The more illogical, the funnier. 

 

 

I hope at least such things wake up some of the jabbed. It might be too late for them physically, but they could still reclaim their minds.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Though Turbo yeast does not produce the best taste - spoken as a home brewer/wine maker. Also never pitch your yeast when the wort is too warm. 

Taste isn't really an issue once its been run through a 3 pot still to ''purify'' it !!! and turbo yeasts are remarkably temperature tolerant (check out the alcotec brand of turbo 48) this isn't really home wine making or brewing forthe conniuseur,this is industrial ethanol production for SHTF situations (the S has already hit the fan as far as i'm concerned) so as much as i can appreciate a mellow merlot or a robust rioja this stuff will blow your socks and underpants off but you'll have a smile on your face at the end of it ! ,Think i need to start a thread in 'solutions' charting my journey from teetotal to absolute raging pisshead in the space of 2 short weeks and how to get the best out of your potstill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Taste isn't really an issue once its been run through a 3 pot still to ''purify'' it !!! and turbo yeasts are remarkably temperature tolerant (check out the alcotec brand of turbo 48) this isn't really home wine making or brewing forthe conniuseur,this is industrial ethanol production for SHTF situations (the S has already hit the fan as far as i'm concerned) so as much as i can appreciate a mellow merlot or a robust rioja this stuff will blow your socks and underpants off but you'll have a smile on your face at the end of it ! ,Think i need to start a thread in 'solutions' charting my journey from teetotal to absolute raging pisshead in the space of 2 short weeks and how to get the best out of your potstill

Is this thread completely gone? Your talking about starting a thread to discuss teetotal to raging pisshead, while talking about yeast. I guess this is the chit chat mega thread now? What's yeast got to with sh*t here? I like reading this thread for covid news but this day by day has become a joke

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

immunocompromised (hahaha) that is their next scam it seems. They always come up with the most ridiculous sales ideas. 

 

 

image.png

Thats my point shouldn't he be wondering why he needs even more shots when it is obvious it is the usual constant goal posts moving. Not that I don't have some sympathy for those who rushed out in fear and panic for a covid shot because I do, what I don't get is why keep doing the same thing when everything you were told about the first shot is a total misconception.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

plebs will never put 1 and 1 together and conclude it was the vax that caused the immunocomprimise.

What they are doing is not logical, yes you could say it could have been logical to take the first shot, fine, but now there is no logic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

What they are doing is not logical, yes you could say it could have been logical to take the first shot, fine, but now there is no logic. 

 

“(Lord), grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.” Reinhold Niebuhr

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

What will kill me faster Heroin ? legally prescribed opiates ? legally proscribed benzo's ? fentanyl ? the miracle in a syringe ? or tobacco

You clear off and leave me alone with my 40 fags a day

I don't care about the harm,i have a choice

40 a day?

Costs £27 doesn't it.

How the other half live.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

immunocompromised (hahaha) that is their next scam it seems. They always come up with the most ridiculous sales ideas. 

 

 

image.png

Is that four full jabs or two full jabs and a couple of top-ups (boosters)?

 

Either way it is far removed from being the experimental trial it began as.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More and more mainstream sites are reporting that the jabs don’t stop transmission. Boris also stated it last Friday.

 

I’ve no doubt this will be part of the plan to make things even worse, but it’ll be nice to see the masses all embarrassed given how much they laughed at those staring the jabs do nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...