Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, ink said:

You can try to limit the shit you consume but even the other day, I wanted a soft drink and looking through the local shops fridge could I find a fizzy drink without fuking sweetener .... not a sodding hope :(

What about sparkling water ?

3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

I guess she'll be wanting a booster then?

If having to relearn how to walk and talk and having a portion of your brain removed does not make you vehemently opposed to these shots, then, you were brain dead already. Unless she's acting, she is an actress after all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Whisky, hot water, lemon juice, and honey works well for me. An aspirin if I have a headache. I still boil water and add eucalyptus oil if he head is all stuffed up. The missus swears by tincture of Echinacea with silver and garlic capsules along with zinc and high doses of C.  Home made ginger tea is good too.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Allow me to introduce to you a recent discovery of mine..bear with me...25 litres of water 6 kg of granulated sugar 1 packet of turbo yeast and 1 packet of turbo clear...72 hors later you have 25 litres of 14% abv sugar wash,now you can either drink it as is with squash or cordial or you can run it through a water purifier (cough ! 55 quid off ebay ),much prefer granulatd sugar to apsartame and you cant distill apsartame !!!

Though Turbo yeast does not produce the best taste - spoken as a home brewer/wine maker. Also never pitch your yeast when the wort is too warm. 

Just now, Velma said:

I guess she'll be wanting a booster then?

If having to relearn how to walk and talk and having a portion of your brain removed does not make you vehemently opposed to these shots, then, you were brain dead already. Unless she's acting, she is an actress after all.

Who knows why they think the way they do. Maybe she's hoping for some exposure and a pat on the back from the powers that be for being a good little slave. Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for her miserable plight but if she thought it through, she might be able to save others from the same fate by denouncing the poison.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ink said:

No I haven't mate and same as you, I don't do tik tok so I have no idea but would guess that he has put out more than two videos.

Also, same as you .... I smoke and that is my choice .... fuk me they put shit into EVERYTHING these days!

If someone has the space to grow their own food and has a spring or filters rain water and physically can do it .... fair play to them.

You can try to limit the shit you consume but even the other day, I wanted a soft drink and looking through the local shops fridge could I find a fizzy drink without fuking sweetener .... not a sodding hope :(

Beer was refreshing though :)

you can also make your own Barley Water

very refreshing and healthy

• Thanks 1

New video Ukraine 

Ukraine 27.10.21

Hazardous covid medical facility with only 4 sick patients in there

Journalists paid such an unexpected visit that doctors didn’t even have enough time to put the masks on 

21 hours ago, zarkov said:

There are always solutions so certainly needs contemplating.

On the 5g - exactly!

just came across richiefromboston who posted a vid describing this aspect

PUB MED ARTICLE PROVES 5 G WILL CAUSE EXACT SYMPTOMS AS CV-19 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZEQHGIlqBGgf/

That's all well and good and we shouldn't forget that it's primarily an integrated surveillance, targeting and weapons system.

I'm dying to get the top off a lamppost and take it apart to verify mark steels assertions.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Whisky, hot water, lemon juice, and honey works well for me. An aspirin if I have a headache. I still boil water and add eucalyptus oil if he head is all stuffed up. The missus swears by tincture of Echinacea with silver and garlic capsules along with zinc and high doses of C.  Home made ginger tea is good too.

Bourbon, hot water, squeezed lemon or two, Manuka honey (the good stuff, not the health store crap). Zinc and vitamin C to supplement.

I'll also vape homemade juice (Eucalyptus, menthol and a coolant called WS23) - that'll clear an elephant's trunk.

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

That's all well and good and we shouldn't forget that it's primarily an integrated surveillance, targeting and weapons system.

I'm dying to get the top off a lamppost and take it apart to verify mark steels assertions.

the knob on the top of the light is a light sensor.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

In case the culling with Covid won't work well enough, the Chinese already have a follow up virus. The H5N6 bird flu kills 50% of the hosts. Now, that will do a much better job than that stupid Covid virus.

https://www.rt.com/news/538734-china-bird-flu-outbreak/

well its a good excuse to explain why the jabbed start dying , blame it on new virus then sell the new jab to the sheeple 

I’ ll stick to boosting my immune system naturally!

How will the sheep explain how I survived both scamdemics?