Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, alexa said:

😷 Bunch of bloody hypocrites!

 

'You are in trespass. You need to leave this church right now': Moment Catholic priest orders maskless man out of Washington mass - before he begins brawling with men who try to remove him and almost topples the ALTAR

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10136755/Moment-Catholic-priest-orders-maskless-man-Washington-mass-triggering-huge-altar-brawl.html

 

Not a house of God.

One of Satan's lairs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Not true! I live in Thailand and can assure you none of it is true.

I can assure you it is. My swedish fiance mentioned this in phan ngan, part of Thailand. 

 

Guess it depends where in Thailand but where she is...it's lockdowns

 

Last time I checked this part of the country was near where she stayed

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2204443/nakhon-si-thammarat-widens-lockdowns-as-prison-infections-rise

 

 

 

 

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, wideawake said:

 

Out of likes here but...

Thank You for bringing this letter to our attention. That is probably what Christopher James (A Warrior Calls) was talking about when he mentioned getting support from police officers across the country against tyranny.

Any help against this scam is welcome and only if the Canadian Forces would also do the same (I highly doubt it), we would be on the verge of criminal trials against the felonious entities.

I hope police and armed forces in other countries are looking at doing the same and wake the fuck up...

Cheers!

 

It's not unthinkable that they might move on to investigate and possibly pass it on to the prosecution. In various passages of that open letter they were even hinting at that. It's good they really did their homework and made such a comprehensive letter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shake said:

I can assure you it is. My swedish fiance mentioned this in phan ngan, part of Thailand. 

Your Swedish fiancé is confused and about 6 weeks behind the real developments here, or making up stories. Ko Pha Ngan (an island in the Gulf of Thailand) and in the province of Surat Thani. You can look up the measures presently in place in that province, also their status (red or green, anything in between).

 

An article of 14 October 2021 in the Bangkok Post proving she is wrong:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2197887/koh-tao-phangan-ease-visitor-entry-rules

 

For that you might as well keep up to date with the news in Thailand here:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/

 

or

https://thethaiger.com/

 

Particularly this article about Bangkok public transport back to normal as from Monday:

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/transport/bangkok-public-transport-back-to-normal-capacity-on-monday

 

I live close to the Laos border (in Thailand), and here no lock downs, no curfews, only 50% is wearing a mask, nobody goes to jail here for not wearing a mask, Thai don't give a [email protected] for the passport. Nobody cares here. Many I know here a laughing about the hysteria in the West. Shops and markets fully open. Same reports from friends from Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok, Chang Mai.

 

So, NOT true and you can't assure anything from outside Thailand. Unless you provide us here with evidence, proving the opposite. Not the phone call of a Swedish fiancé.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Shake said:

I can assure you it is. My swedish fiance mentioned this in phan ngan, part of Thailand. 

 

Guess it depends where in Thailand but where she is...it's lockdowns

 

Last time I checked this part of the country was near where she stayed

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2204443/nakhon-si-thammarat-widens-lockdowns-as-prison-infections-rise

 

 

 

 

That article is about a local municipality on the main land, nowhere near Ko Pha Ngan. And only lock downs in the immediate vicinity of the prison. This is how false information is created and spread. Nobody served with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

That article is about a local municipality on the main land, nowhere near Ko Pha Ngan. And only lock downs in the immediate vicinity of the prison. This is how false information is created and spread. Nobody served with it.

Its near ko phan ngan. On that island, it's lockdowns from 9pm to 10am. 

 

Like I said, depends where in Thailand. Since I mentioned Thailand, ko phan ngan is a part of Thailand. 

 

You are probably near Laos but in the south, there are lockdowns

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Your Swedish fiancé is confused and about 6 weeks behind the real developments here, or making up stories. Ko Pha Ngan (an island in the Gulf of Thailand) and in the province of Surat Thani. You can look up the measures presently in place in that province, also their status (red or green, anything in between).

 

An article of 14 October 2021 in the Bangkok Post proving she is wrong:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2197887/koh-tao-phangan-ease-visitor-entry-rules

 

For that you might as well keep up to date with the news in Thailand here:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/

 

or

https://thethaiger.com/

 

Particularly this article about Bangkok public transport back to normal as from Monday:

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/transport/bangkok-public-transport-back-to-normal-capacity-on-monday

 

I live close to the Laos border (in Thailand), and here no lock downs, no curfews, only 50% is wearing a mask, nobody goes to jail here for not wearing a mask, Thai don't give a [email protected] for the passport. Nobody cares here. Many I know here a laughing about the hysteria in the West. Shops and markets fully open. Same reports from friends from Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok, Chang Mai.

 

So, NOT true and you can't assure anything from outside Thailand. Unless you provide us here with evidence, proving the opposite. Not the phone call of a Swedish fiancé.

I know Thailand very well and used to live there so you can stop the patronizing tone.

 

I can assure you there is lockdowns. My fiance lives there at the moment...why would she lie...hmmm?

 

Isaan people have a different mentality. No one may give a shit but the rules are in force on that island...which is a part of Thailand

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shake said:

Its near ko phan ngan. On that island, it's lockdowns from 9pm to 10am. 

 

Like I said, depends where in Thailand. Since I mentioned Thailand, ko phan ngan is a part of Thailand. 

 

You are probably near Laos but in the south, there are lockdowns

Ko Phangan (ko Pha ngan) is about a 6 hour boat ride from where the mentioned lock downs are.

 

I'm living here 12 years already. And still here. You left and are not here.

 

But later I will post here a reaction of a friend on Ko Phangan, he lives there and has a business there. Right now, right there. And that should put an end to this back and forth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

Ko Phangan (ko Pha ngan) is about a 6 hour boat ride from where the mentioned lock downs are.

 

I'm living here 12 years already. And still here. You left and are not here.

 

But later I will post here a reaction of a friend on Ko Phangan, he lives there and has a business there. Right now, right there. And that should put an end to this back and forth.

I don't want a back and forth. The official rules at the moment are lockdowns over there. 

 

During the first lockdown over here, I also broke the rules and went outside. Still most people are afraid of their rules, especially a "farang"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shake said:

No, that is not about a lock down, or lock downs. It's travel advice to Thailand from the UK government. Not a single word about lock downs in that article. What do you want to achieve? Being right while being wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, wideawake said:

 

Very true and I must admit I share any updates scam related with some vaxxed family members and friends as they know what is going on but got jabbed for fear of losing everything they work for so far.

Not all vaxxed agree with the tyrannical system. Lets not make anymore enemies than we have too. We need all the help we can get. 

 

That was my point. Thanks for your comment

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

No, that is not about a lock down, or lock downs. It's travel advice to Thailand from the UK government. Not a single word about lock downs in that article. What do you want to achieve? Being right while being wrong?

You are a quick reader, aren't you? Let's agree to disagree because Im too old to argue about this

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Just look at those faces. How did two such creepy-looking individuals ever accumulate so much power? A pair of subhumans who should have been drowned at birth.

 

They are Communists

 

Susan Michie is a member of the Communist Party of Britain and was also member of its predecessor the Communist Party of Great Britain

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Michie

 

Neil (Mr Lockdown) Ferguson gave fraudulent projections about Covid which resulted in lockdown and misery, depression, deaths and the decimation of many small and medium businesses of tens of thousands of people.

 

He told the Times:

 

It is possible now to retrace what was going on in those weeks, and the weeks before. In January, members of Sage, the government’s scientific advisory group, had watched as China enacted this innovative intervention in pandemic control that was also a medieval intervention. “They claimed to have flattened the curve. I was sceptical at first. I thought it was a massive cover-up by the Chinese. But as the data accrued it became clear it was an effective policy.”
Then, as infections seeded across the world, springing up like angry boils on the map, Sage debated whether, nevertheless, it would be effective here. “It’s a communist one party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought.” In February one of those boils raged just below the Alps. “And then Italy did it. And we realised we could.”
 
Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Worth watching this, regarding the mandatory vaccinations for the Police force in Canada. and that the Police are saying 'No' to this and backing it up with a letter to the government explaining why it is a criminal assult.  Well worth watching - specifically the letter this guy reads out quoting all the legal standpoints:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ALAXzJZZFzSu/

 

 

 

I wish them and others taking similar action the very best in their endeavours, however there is no legal redress in a totalitarian state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 12:33 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Until the Covid lie I had never signed up to Twitter, but I did last year. There are hundreds of thousands

of people on Twitter worldwide, if not more against vaccince passports, so why not join Twitter and make your voice heard.

 

clinton.jpg.11d0df5052cef832b86b51e0e7fca2bd.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Shake said:

You are a quick reader, aren't you? Let's agree to disagree because Im too old to argue about this

And here is the proof of it NOT being true. Bertus van de Grill on Ko Phangan says (read the FB post). He runs a business there and knows what is going on. An official lock down would have shut down his place for sure. And selling alcohol would be absolutely a NO NO.381360086_Screenshot2021-10-28195710.png.5d4a1cb7e4f5b9116062c3700f77d6a0.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

They are Communists

 

Susan Michie is a member of the Communist Party of Britain and was also member of its predecessor the Communist Party of Great Britain

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Michie

 

Neil (Mr Lockdown) Ferguson gave fraudulent projections about Covid which resulted in lockdown and misery, depression, deaths and the decimation of many small and medium businesses of tens of thousands of people.

 

He told the Times:

 

It is possible now to retrace what was going on in those weeks, and the weeks before. In January, members of Sage, the government’s scientific advisory group, had watched as China enacted this innovative intervention in pandemic control that was also a medieval intervention. “They claimed to have flattened the curve. I was sceptical at first. I thought it was a massive cover-up by the Chinese. But as the data accrued it became clear it was an effective policy.”
Then, as infections seeded across the world, springing up like angry boils on the map, Sage debated whether, nevertheless, it would be effective here. “It’s a communist one party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought.” In February one of those boils raged just below the Alps. “And then Italy did it. And we realised we could.”
 

"And we realized we could....get away with it." It's a good quote to insert in the prosecution's files. Says a lot about the mindset of him and his pals while getting drunk on power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ink said:

 

clinton.jpg.11d0df5052cef832b86b51e0e7fca2bd.jpg

 

I was blocked for the first time this week by a user I like! All because he posted a positive Katie Hopkins video and I replied she is "Israel First" as is Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemini and Rebel Media. Yes, all of them are promoting the Covid lie, but imo they are controlled opposition and or spooks.

 

What woman gets into Sandhurst, 20 years ago? and then is chosen to be a contestant of the

Masonic "Apprentice" BBC programme with the Jew and Zionist Lord Sugar?

 

Apprentice star Katie Hopkins: Why I kept Sandhurst in the dark about my  epilepsy | Daily Mail Online

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...