Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Mods, please help......I have no idea what happened here!!

Two appeared instead of one when I first posted and when I went in to edit and remove one another six appeared!  🙀

That's how the government get their Covid figures.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Patryk said:

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my child's pre-school. They want to impose on me and my wife silly one-way system rules, trying to prove me everyone is following those rules. But I am witnessing several times in one trip while dropping my child that parents taking other pupils to school do not follow the social distancing rules and the staff is not adopting the rules properly for them own. When that was pointed out on several occasions to teachers and today to the principal of the pre-school no one could give me a valid answer why I have to follow the rules.

Now it comes to the point that we have received a verbal warning/correspondence stating that if we won't follow the rules implemented in school they will have to say goodbye to our child and she will be expel.

Simply, because we need to follow the rules, if we won't they will get rid of the problem by getting rid of the child.

My question is what I can do in situation like this, is there any legal representatives I could go to? I guess, any sort of help will be good. I am feed up with all this government implementations and reducing our freedom of choices, but more of I am fed up with uneducated people following blindly all the rules that other people serving to them. 

Thanks in advance.

Write to Gavin Williamson MP, if you are in the UK and tell him it's a violation of your child's RIGHT to an education, as enshrined in the European Convention on Human Rights and you will sue the Education Department for discriminating.

https://www.gavinwilliamson.org/contact

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Manchester put into tear (sic) three😡

London next?

The move has been met with anger, frustration and upset by businesses.

Keep fighting folks.  We have to point out Sweden's success with herd immunity to "normies"

"Ireland announced some of Europe's toughest Covid-19 restrictions on Monday, plunging the country into lockdown for six weeks."

Edited by Golden Retriever
19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

19 October 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856959/Lockdowns-lethal-toll-NHS-vulnerable-patients-laid-bare.html

Lockdown's lethal toll laid bare: 50,000 children see surgery postponed, treatments for strokes plunge by almost 50%, and one in FIVE people were hit with depression in just one month as devastating effect of coronavirus restrictions are revealed

34586908-8856959-image-a-133_16031431857

Why are the daily mail all of a sudden publishing this stuff???

It is not a well thought of news source....

13 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

After about 2.5million views the Reinar Fuellmich video gets deleted, the one where he says crimes against humanity, looks like YouTube want to be involved in crimes against humanity too then.

State of Nation took a screenshot a couple of days ago. 57K likes

No matter what you call it…

THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC
OPERATION COVID-19
HOAX
of the Millennium
PLANDEMICscam
CORONAhoax
STUPID-19
COVIDcon
CV-19sham
RONAruse
Plandemic

…it’s effectively over.

How so?

First, take a close look at this YouTube screenshot below:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-8.02.19-AM.png

Now take a closer look at the number of views.  That’s right, as of today, there are almost 1.5 million views.  And, this video was only uploaded on October 3rd.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=32237

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

After about 2.5million views the Reinar Fuellmich video gets deleted, the one where he says crimes against humanity, looks like YouTube want to be involved in crimes against humanity too then.

I had only logged 1.5 million views with approaching 60k likes, 1411 dislikes, (as of today 20th Oct. 2020) so not sure where the 2.5 million you state comes from (I hope you are correct).

BUT there is another one on YouTube (link below) that, as I write this is at 37,773 views (3072 likes, 20 dislikes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kb9H2k85ms

The fact that the other Vid has been pulled puts paid to all those posts I made with the link on it + leaflets distributed locally. Ah, well, the exercise was good and I felt like I was doing something positive (in this so at the moment negative world).

Edited by Concerned Citizen
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

Just as with television, radio and newspapers, You Tube, Facebook and Google are all owned by the same people that are orchestrating  the covid hoax.

@Golden Retriever I should read the full post in future! 🤣 

When you said take a closer look at the screen shot, I'm looking at the book on the shelf over his shoulder. Gunning for Justice. Could have been intention all the same, but absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying until I read the full post. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I had only logged 1.5 million views with approaching 60k likes, 1411 dislikes, (as of today 20th Oct. 2020) so not sure where the 2.5 million you state comes from (I hope you are correct).

BUT there is another one on YouTube (link below) that, as I write this is at 37,773 views (3072 likes, 20 dislikes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kb9H2k85ms

The fact that the other Vid has been pulled puts paid to all those posts I made with the link on it + leaflets distributed locally. Ah, well, the exercise was good and I felt like I was doing something positive (in this so at the moment negative world).

Think it was just a typo.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Mods, please help......I have no idea what happened here!!

Two appeared instead of one when I first posted and when I went in to edit and remove one another six appeared!  🙀

Not a mod but I endorse this brainwashing 😆

They've been distracting us with this plandemic and the blm/antifa riots while a soft coup was happening right under our noses. In the next fase they will make small businesses go bankrupt, they will make everyone go in debt. Then they'll offer to bail us all out, clear our debts, and they'll guarantee us a universal basic income. All they want from us is to sign our property rights away.  And their revolution will be complete. 

Soviet 2.0. Worldwide.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

@Golden Retriever I should read the full post in future! 🤣 

When you said take a closer look at the screen shot, I'm looking at the book on the shelf over his shoulder. Gunning for Justice. Could have been intention all the same, but absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying until I read the full post. 

It's the first thing I zoomed in on.