Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, alexa said:

I can't be doing with this evilness, it just breaks my heart.💔 Pure bloody evil.

Fauci is a modern-day Mengele. He has lived most of his life now and his day of judgment cannot be far away. I doubt that he will repent and beg forgiveness and so the evil he has perpetrated in his lifetime will consign him to Hell. I would not want to be in his shoes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Fauci is a modern-day Mengele. He has lived most of his life now and his day of judgment cannot be far away. I doubt that he will repent and beg forgiveness and so the evil he has perpetrated in his lifetime will consign him to Hell. I would not want to be in his shoes.

 

I doubt there is an ounce of repentance in his entire body, I hope he burns in hell for all eternity🔥 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Soandso said:

I dont even think getting vaxxed is the end game. 

I very much doubt it, it is still about compliance at the moment and the division of the vaccinated and unvaccinated being worked on, if you comply it should be your choice not because you are in a psychological minefield. Which on the whole most people here point out it isn't just all cut and dried as is being made out by the establishment flunkies. 

Edited by Sheepy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Just look at those faces. How did two such creepy-looking individuals ever accumulate so much power? A pair of subhumans who should have been drowned at birth.

Like a pair of teachers teaching me social studies at primary school fifty+ years ago. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

I’ve thought of all those scenarios you’ve mentioned. I’m honestly really depressed over it. I would kill myself but I’m too much of a coward & it would hurt the few people that love me. 

 

if faced with taking the jab or dying, I would rather die as I believe the the vaxx separates the soul from the body. 
the most important thing is your eternal soul, if that’s gone then what’s the point. You’re just an empty vessel.

 

although I did almost die one time and all I saw was blackness, it was just lights out. So who knows.

 

somedays I feel hopeful when I see people resisting but for the most part it seems when the protests are over people go back to their lives and the plan continues. 
 

Never despair marra. Your love for your soul is the reason why this evil cannot and will not prevail.

 

They will try hard to coerce, cojole, shame, threaten but at end of day I'm a firm believer they need your consent to jab you. Just keep saying no. No matter the consequences. Where there is a will there is a way. Stay strong brothers and sisters.

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Just look at those faces. How did two such creepy-looking individuals ever accumulate so much power? A pair of subhumans who should have been drowned at birth.

Nemuri hows it going with the pass port renewal?

 

heard today mine is being processed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

I would rather die as I believe the the vaxx separates the soul from the body. 
the most important thing is your eternal soul, if that’s gone then what’s the point. You’re just an empty vessel.

 

I agree, your soul is a she, and she is one of the most precious gifts that we obtain from God, so hold on tightly to her, and don't despair.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reported by the Italian MSM press, Hitler has a fake Green Pass (Vax/immunity/test).  It sounds like a good excuse to have everyone microchipped.

 

Stolen codes to generate European Green Passes. Online there is Hitler's, and it works The computer keys to produce them would be shared online. Investigations are underway to understand where and when they were stolen. Blocked the fake QR code of the Fuhrer

 

image.jpg&w=660&h=368&fmt=webp

Fake Green Passes.  Online the one in the name of Hitler. And it works.

 

(Google translation)

Rome, 27 October 2021 - Alarm Green passes fake at European level. Some keys to generate the green cards have been stolen and shared online allowing to produce "GREEN PASS DO IT YOURSELF" necessary to evade the checks for those who are not vaccinated or do not undergo periodic swabs. Meanwhile online you can find and download fake Green passes. In particular, in these hours the case of the Green pass in the name of Hitler has broken out. A green card that once downloaded is valid if passed to the scanner using the certified Apps (those that are used, to understand us, in restaurants and companies.

 

Some keys that allow the generation of the European Green Pass would have been stolen and with those programs to create fake certificates would have been published and disseminated on the net. We learn it from qualified Italian sources according to which it has already been decided to cancel all the passes generated with those keys.

 

In addition, a series of meetings at European level between all the technical stakeholders would be scheduled in the morning for an in-depth analysis of the situation. It is not known at the moment the number of codes stolen or if the problem also concerns Italy, even if investigations are underway.

 

The theft of the keys that allow the generation of green passes would not have taken place in Italy: according to what we learn, from the first investigations carried out, there would be no cyber attacks on Sogei, the Information Technology company of the Ministry of Economy that for Italy provides the codes to generate green certificates. The attack could therefore have concerned a counterpart in another European country. At the moment, however, it is reiterated that the keys that have been stolen have been canceled and, consequently, all the green passes generated with those codes have been invalidated.

 

Meanwhile, on the Internet it is possible to find and download Green pass which, once passed under the scanner of the App for checks (the one to be clear that is used in restaurants) give a positive result. Some really imaginative. In particular, it is possible to download the one made out to Adolf Hitler. Once the QR code has been downloaded and passed to the App scanner, the text with "Certification valid in Italy and Europe" appears on the device that must verify the veracity and under "Name" is "Adolf Hitler" followed by dates of birth which vary: from 01/01/1900 to 01/01/1930.

 

We run for cover

In the meantime, it has been learned that many of the counterfeit Green Passes in the name of Adolf Hitler, disseminated online are gradually being invalidated and it seems that they are no longer accepted by the various verification applications including the C19, the official one of the Ministry of Health which was updated this morning at 12.02 to take action after what happened.

 

Original Italian article.

https://www.ilgiorno.it/cronaca/rubati-codici-green-pass-1.6967615

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not been on a lot lately but still grateful and supportive of you all. Keep having a look in but I've not much to add because you are all so good. I see myself as just riding it out and still hoping but I do despair sometimes. Hold out everyone.🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gremmels said:

I’ve thought of all those scenarios you’ve mentioned. I’m honestly really depressed over it. I would kill myself but I’m too much of a coward & it would hurt the few people that love me. 

 

if faced with taking the jab or dying, I would rather die as I believe the the vaxx separates the soul from the body. 
the most important thing is your eternal soul, if that’s gone then what’s the point. You’re just an empty vessel.

 

although I did almost die one time and all I saw was blackness, it was just lights out. So who knows.

 

somedays I feel hopeful when I see people resisting but for the most part it seems when the protests are over people go back to their lives and the plan continues. 
 

someone the other day posted a candice owens tweet about frequency.

that is so true. we are frequency beings having an experience.

everything around you is a frequency to keep you in fear.

breaking free from the programming has raised your frequency.

its now up to you to do things to raise your frequency higher.

meditating, doing positive things.

1*bmmavR32Dth-qwBtMwsyCA.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, ally_uk said:

Millions have had the jab..... are they keeling over? 

 

If you were that worried about it you would get organised and assemble not sitting on a Internet forum......

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually, yes, they do seem to be. Both hospitalisations and deaths are way higher than this time last year and seemed top start peaking in July - a time when respiratory viruses are usually on the wane. The higher the %age vaxxed, the higher the death rate shown by official govt data - or just look at the graphs in the Daily Mail. Could be fear and extreme stress from nearly 2 years of psy ops, could be the vax, could be well, anything, but the the vax isn't helping. Dr David Grimes seemed to have a pretty mainstream and rational view - look it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Xelador said:

WlilV1O.jpg

Notice it also says "you may also be offered a 'booster' vaccination.."

When does the madness end?

 

That's basically a letter for the 3rd and 4th jab too....LOL

 

The NHS

 

The very fucking inversion of 'health'

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CosmoGenesis said:

 

That's basically a letter for the 3rd and 4th jab too....LOL

 

The NHS

 

The very fucking inversion of 'health'

 

 

 

Endless Vaccines or no freedom, doesn't sound like a good deal to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Xelador said:

WlilV1O.jpg

Notice it also says "you may also be offered a 'booster' vaccination.."

When does the madness end?

Third shot!?! That's nothin', kids. This is what THEY have in mind...

From Breitbart:Moderna Co-Founder on Coronavirus Vaccines: There May Be ‘Continuous Need for Boosting’

 (From the story) Moderna chairman and co-founder Noubar Afeyan said on Tuesday that there may be a “continuous need” for coronavirus booster shots, similar to the annual flu vaccine.

Speaking on Tuesday’s Mornings with Maria, Afeyan said it will be difficult to know “until we look in hindsight” because “we just don’t know how this virus is going to travel from being a pandemic all the way to potentially an endemic virus we have to get used to living with.”

“If that’s where it ends up, then it may well need an annual booster, potentially varying on a year-to-year or every few years’ basis as the virus varies, similarly to what we do with the flu vaccine and so I think if we end up there, there will be a continuous need for boosting,” he continued before touting the company’s trials for an mRNA flu vaccine and suggesting that they will attempt to combine vaccines at some point in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

someone the other day posted a candice owens tweet about frequency.

that is so true. we are frequency beings having an experience.

everything around you is a frequency to keep you in fear.

breaking free from the programming has raised your frequency.

its now up to you to do things to raise your frequency higher.

meditating, doing positive things.

1*bmmavR32Dth-qwBtMwsyCA.png


oh yeah I absolutely believe that they do everything they can to keep us in a fear frequency and unfortunately it’s been working lately. Not bc of the fake virus though.

 

ive noticed it’s been harder for me to meditate. not sure if anyone else is having that issue.

 

as long as I’m alive I will do everything I can to try to keep my frequency in that of love and not of fear, no matter how hard it may be. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Never despair marra. Your love for your soul is the reason why this evil cannot and will not prevail.

 

They will try hard to coerce, cojole, shame, threaten but at end of day I'm a firm believer they need your consent to jab you. Just keep saying no. No matter the consequences. Where there is a will there is a way. Stay strong brothers and sisters.

 

Thank you brother. I needed to hear that right now🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...