Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The thing is people wont notice,they'll happily raise a ruckus if animals are involved but when it comes to the mass killing of their own kind they have this remarkable ability to blot it out

Even the so-called church. It is little wonder to me (after 20 years a Christian) that judgement begins there.

Candlestick after candlestick shall be removed and in the place of the Holy Spirit shall stand the new world religion. Many who presently think they worship God will still think they are worshiping God when the cross is replaced by a statue of Moloch.

For 20 months - since the visible church (largely known as organised religion) closed its doors, obeyed the government, reopened under strict conditions - I have increasingly seen that I have no business being amongst these people.

If I sent the leaders these links, they wouldn't even honour me with any further dialogue.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Saved said:

For 20 months - since the visible church (largely known as organised religion) closed its doors, obeyed the government, reopened under strict conditions - I have increasingly seen that I have no business being amongst these people.

No, or me, I find most Christians have been vaxxed now, they are all ignorant of what the book of revelation says. 

This just gets my blood boiling.  I just don't want to be amongst them anymore. Hypocrites the lot of them.😡

Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues rev 18-4

Edited by alexa
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Shake said:

My God. I didn't know about fauci and the treatment of these dogs. 

Fucking evil. 

Posted about this a couple of days ago. Fox, as much as was reasonable. Showed on Carlson Faucci sliced up bits off a live dog then fed it to another one

13 hours ago, Longtermlurker said:

I was taught about this in school and never forgot it.

My swimming teacher when I was a child had something similar said to be from this.

Can't believe how short humans memories are.

Soon as I heard the vaccine would be quicker then 7 years it rang alarm bells for me also.

(Another thing drummed into me by a science teacher in school)

The FDA has given approval to a prescription medication used to treat morning sickness that was pulled off the market 30 years ago after hundreds of lawsuits claimed it caused birth defects.

The pill, which was once called Bendectin—used by roughly 33 million nauseated pregnant women before it was yanked off shelves in 1983—will reenter pharmacies this June as Diclegis. The FDA had never deemed the drug to be unsafe, but Merrell Dow, the pharmaceutical company behind the pill, stopped making it once litigation costs outweighed profits.

Between 1978 and 1983, over 300 lawsuits were filed against the company claiming damages for babies with deformities born to mothers who took the drug. But there was never any scientific evidence proving a link between the drug and the wide range of birth defects attributed to it, like limb and other musculoskeletal deformities; facial and brain damage; defects of the respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and genital-urinary systems; blood disorders and cancer.

https://jezebel.com/morning-sickness-drug-returns-30-years-after-it-was-bla-471639339

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

No, or me, I find most Christians have been vaxxed now, they are all ignorant of what the book of revelation says. 

This just gets my blood boiling.  I just don't want to be amongst them anymore. Hypocrites the lot of them.😡

Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues rev 18-4

Exactly that verse - which is in the context of devastating judgement upon the pretend (counterfeit) church.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Posted about this a couple of days ago. Fox, as much as was reasonable. Showed on Carlson Faucci sliced up bits off a live dog then fed it to another one

I can't be doing with this evilness, it just breaks my heart.💔 Pure bloody evil.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

This guy predicted the pandemic back in 2013

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

I can't be doing with this evilness, it just breaks my heart.💔 Pure bloody evil.

As a practicing Christian, do you think these jabs are the mark of the beast?

It's pure evil when you think about it. 

26 minutes ago, Shake said:

As a practicing Christian, do you think these jabs are the mark of the beast?

It's pure evil when you think about it. 

Not the jabs so much as this Luciferases chip which you'll have to have to prove you've been vaccinated in order to buy or sell. But I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Has anyone ever asked a jabbed person this question in the video, and if so what was the response?

We all know that it makes absolute no sense whatsoever (like many things connected to this farce), but how can people justify saying it's ok for a jabbed person who's never had a test enter a concert, whereas an unjabbed person with a test done 5 mins before cannot.

11 hours ago, Soandso said:

What would it take for you to have the vaccine?

Is this to the death ?

No access to food, You are excluded from society. Landlords only allow vaccinated to rent. You cant buy or have a bank without Vpassport.

66% of population becomes 95% due to people broken via peer pressure, violence , further propaganda bombardment of blame. Social detachment over time, minds wavierings. Cant be there for the birth of a child. Cant get medical treatment ect.

Is there a folding point,  where youd have no choice but to have it?

On that same note. What is your plan if you never have it? And you have no choice but to be a roaming discreet bivvi bag nomad, avoiding civilsation or youd end up in a quarntine camp.

I don’t know. I have a young family and Iv always said if not having the jab means I lose my job and house etc then I will take the vaccine. 

But for now we are all holding off for as long as we can. 

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Has anyone ever asked a jabbed person this question in the video, and if so what was the response?

We all know that it makes absolute no sense whatsoever (like many things connected to this farce), but how can people justify saying it's ok for a jabbed person who's never had a test enter a concert, whereas an unjabbed person with a test done 5 mins before cannot.

I did ask (in the middle of a discussion) a double jabbed person if jabs should be enforced on all people including children and babies 

The pause he gave told me that he DID think that everybody should be force jabbed. What he said after was a lie because he knew I had his number and didn't like where I was leading him.

There is a duplicity about (some of) these people that is repulsive. Indeed, we need to discern the difference between those that know they made an error (no boosters or second jabs for them) and those who secretly want any toddler in your family strapped down and injected multiple times.

There are demonic liars in our own workplaces, in our own circle of friends, even in our own families and households. They will stitch us up in a heartbeat.

Indeed, there are at least four people in my blood family that I know would celebrate if I was carted off to a concentration camp. Their hearts are stone cold and all they care about is looking like good people to others.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 10/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, bamboozooka said:

watched the new bond film. it was ok, slow to start got better. seeing as it was filmed in 2019.

MI6 scientist Valdo Obruchev is kidnapped from an MI6 laboratory. Approved by M, Obruchev has developed "Project Heracles", a bioweapon containing nanobots that infect like a virus upon touch and are coded to an individual's specific DNA, rendering it lethal to the target but harmless to others

What else grabbed my attention were Athens and Greek letters used... 😆 Evil character had also long monolog about how ordinary people don't want to have a free will. I was disturbed Bond died like that - someone who always fought for humanity... There were old fans in the cinema - I suppose they felt like they lost family member... 

18 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Because these tests are rubbish. Same jabs - but we know it's not about a health 😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

What else grabbed my attention were Athens and Greek letters used... 😆 Evil character had also long monolog about how ordinary people don't want to have a free will. I was disturbed Bond died like that - someone who always fought for humanity... There were old fans in the cinema - I suppose they felt like they lost family member... 

i also forgot.

what was the name of the baddie? Lyutsifer.

perlease can it get more obvious

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I‘ m looking forward to the day when the universal law come backs to bite them!

what u send out you will receive ten fold! 

• Like 1