Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

 

 

 

 

I was talking about insulting Joe Public in general who have taken the vaccine, not the paid up medical establishment, politicians, media, scientists etc promoting the experiment, especially on young children. I have and will conintue to espose those vermin.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Soandso said:

Anyone wanna make an estimate time period when the vax is dropped and unvax can fly everywhere again?

Miss the old days. I want to be unvaxxed and go away again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

My lady just got a 30 day ban day after finishing another 30 day ban

Once they do that, you are effectively banned for life (on that account). They hoard 'crimes' and hit you with one in their vault from years ago, months ago etc.

 

All done by algorithms. It's easy to win an appeal (with a human) but then the algorithm hits you again and again and again. They do the same on YouTube.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

I was talking about insulting Joe Public in general who have taken the vaccine, not the paid up medical establishment, politicians, media, scientists etc promoting the experiment, especially on young children. I have and will conintue to espose those vermin.

 

I get what you're saying and at the same time I think they are all fair game.

 

Tbh 20 years of being called a conspiraloon and laughed at with 9/11 didn't make them change their minds

 

Maybe it's time they were called out for their idiocy . They are adults who empower politicians and lawmakers

 

They should be treated as adults who are thick and dragging us all into oblivion 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Critilo said:

I say five to eight years. 

By then they'll have moved onto something else as the primary focus for fear and/or guilt.

 

Definitely, climate change will be a biggie that will prevent even basic travel by car but there are more 'vials' to be released on the masses yet as that particular arm of the agenda (climate change) needs more work before everybody will accept that you either walk within your designated sector/zone or stay in your 'home'.

 

I predict (not prophetically) that billions will be killed by manmade disasters dressed as nature being angry at consumerism. The trillionaires (and probably false religion leaders) will be the only ones allowed to travel by air, because they'll be seen as saviours of the planet (special exemption).

 

I doubt very much if anybody of our status will be using any mode of transport in eight years time, let alone planes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Shake said:

Miss the old days. I want to be unvaxxed and go away again

Yeh me too, i got a pretty cool job overseas just before the lockdowns. Got visa and everything, just cant get there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The lack of intelligence - or is it the presence of great arrogance - is astonishing. It's not even as if he was snapped voyeuristically, as he's posing for the photos. I think that if it's not arrogance or stupidity, like Phil and Holly at Wimbledon, it's deliberately done to both enrage and mock.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Opera-Snapshot_2021-09-12_232513_twitter.com_.png.9512129f99b86c9b10d41428d72e6ce0.png

I was taught about this in school and never forgot it.

 

My swimming teacher when I was a child had something similar said to be from this.

 

Can't believe how short humans memories are.

 

Soon as I heard the vaccine would be quicker then 7 years it rang alarm bells for me also.

(Another thing drummed into me by a science teacher in school)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

They should be treated as adults who are thick and dragging us all into oblivion 

 

It is difficult.

I do not wish to 'turn' my back upon them ....... and I shall not, even though I know that they will turn against me!

 

Yesterday i was with someone I consider a friend.

We worked (with our hands) on a project for him.

Both he and his wife are double jabbed and know that I am not.

He is (by my consideration) a 'good' man. He works hard to provide for his wife and 3 kids all that he did not have .... and he has done well.

His 'life' is about his family.

 

His youngest child (10) came into the room and after she left I asked him ....

"Sorry mate but I have to ask, although you do not need to answer and I will accept that .... Are you going to have your kids jabbed?"

 

He said ....

"I am not like you .... I know you dislike it but I will do as most do! .... If most were to discard clothing and walk naked, then I would not wear clothes anymore!"

 

I said nothing more about it ....... He knows my thoughts over the last 18+ months .... but this is a good man who is so blind that it makes me very sad.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

For now a simple no will do but don't you see that changing in the next 2-3 years?

 

I do personally.. mandatory vaccines won't be far away and if I can get a head start on an exemption then it was worth considering

 

However the other posters are right that I'm better of as I am. . (just not having it.. at least for now)

 

No harm in foresight IMHO

 

 

In your proposed scenario (mandatory "vaccinations"), I would imagine an exemption notice would hold as much value as Confederate money following the Civil War. 

 

I appreciate and sympathize with your concerns, as I imagine such changes will take place as soon as next year, rather than two or three years. Here in the States, I feel the barometer for this will be when people on Social Security, disability and various government financial supplements begin to be put in a position where they must get the government shots in order to still receive their benefits. Thus far, the US government has been relying on private businesses to do their bidding. We are just starting to see the effects of that as thousands are now walking away from their jobs/careers over government shot mandates. Folks who rely on their government funded financial aid won't be able to walk away from the issue. (And before anyone calls these folks lazy bums for relying on the government for financial support; for the many whom rely on it, that money came out of their paychecks over their years, involuntarily). 

 

Since I don't believe Covidmania will ever be going away, nor will we return to what we once thought of as normal, I'm not really sure there is much one can do other than stand your ground, fight and try like hell to avoid being jabbed. I imagine there will be several "Civil Wars" breaking out all across the globe, once such Draconian measure such as forced "vaccinations" are put in place. So, perhaps the best we can do is to put up a hell of a fight and not make it easy for them.

 

I continue to pray for folks like yourself (and me) throughout this nightmare. Like yourself, I have taken solace in this particular web site and the many folks here. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ink said:

 

It is difficult.

I do not wish to 'turn' my back upon them ....... and I shall not, even though I know that they will turn against me!

 

Yesterday i was with someone I consider a friend.

We worked (with our hands) on a project for him.

Both he and his wife are double jabbed and know that I am not.

He is (by my consideration) a 'good' man. He works hard to provide for his wife and 3 kids all that he did not have .... and he has done well.

His 'life' is about his family.

 

His youngest child (10) came into the room and after she left I asked him ....

"Sorry mate but I have to ask, although you do not need to answer and I will accept that .... Are you going to have your kids jabbed?"

 

He said ....

"I am not like you .... I know you dislike it but I will do as most do! .... If most were to discard clothing and walk naked, then I would not wear clothes anymore!"

 

I said nothing more about it ....... He knows my thoughts over the last 18+ months .... but this is a good man who is so blind that it makes me very sad.

 

I think I said on the forum before, the line in the sand for me was if parents vaccinate their children. Most of my friends have young grandchildren and to date they haven't mentioned the vaccines and I don't want to broach the subject in case they are enthusiatic about jabbing them. I am pro choice, but children should be left alone until adulthood imo as the dangers of vaccination outway any danger of Covid to them

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I think I said on the forum before, the line in the sand for me was if parents vaccinate their children. Most of my friends have young grandchildren and to date they haven't mentioned the vaccines and I don't want to broach the subject in case they are enthusiatic about jabbing them. I am pro choice, but children should be left alone until adulthood imo as the dangers of vaccination outway any danger of Covid to them

 

I have had the discussion with my sisters who both have kids.

One sister is double jabbed and the other will not be jabbed.

Both consider jabbing kids to be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Saved said:

Their whole foundation is a lie and everything they've built on top is at the very least tainted with lies. I cannot imagine they would therefore suddenly tell the truth about the number of people jabbed.

 

By their standards, even doubling the true amount of numbers jabbed would be a mere white lie.

 

It wouldn't surprise me if only 50% have been jabbed. If I took a straw poll of people I know it would be nearer 80% but then the people I know well are comfortable, successful, highly compliant upper middle class types that haven't the slightest clue about the world.

 

There's a naivety about them that believes governments are generally good entities that make errors of judgement now and again.

 

When I talk to taxi drivers and hairy arsed working class people like me, it's nearer 80% that would NEVER go near a jab. 

 

When I talk to the homeless and those out of work struggling on benefits, not only have I have yet to find one person who has been jabbed but they are dead set against it. I guess the lack of comfort in their lives means they are less easy to blackmail over the loss of luxuries like jobs and holidays. 

 

 

is 80% the official vaccination number in the uk? I am surprised it is not higher. Just about everyone i know, and people i work with have all took the jabs. Many of them who previously said they would never take it. All working class folk.

 

Those on here who believe it's lower than 50% must be unemployed and spending too much time on social media in their echo chambers. 

Edited by sambaking7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Once they do that, you are effectively banned for life (on that account). They hoard 'crimes' and hit you with one in their vault from years ago, months ago etc.

 

All done by algorithms. It's easy to win an appeal (with a human) but then the algorithm hits you again and again and again. They do the same on YouTube.

Think she has several accounts. She takes the piss out of pretty much anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think 80% vaccinated is about right, I still know a good few not vaccinated, but high majority have received it. 

 

I am dreading the time it becomes mandatory for all workers. I will be in a problematic situation especially when you have mortgage and bills to pay. How long can must people survive without income. 

Edited by Sensiblejoe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, ink said:

 

I said nothing more about it ....... He knows my thoughts over the last 18+ months .... but this is a good man who is so blind that it makes me very sad.

My mates of 40+ years told me to wear the mask and be part of it.

Family members tell me mandatory jab for NHS is vital

Kids jabbed......they'll all go for it because .... sad as it is. .

 

They perceive the gov/church as their boss. 

 

They don't even recognise their own body autonomy, they know others have body autonomy but don't consider their own.

They are decentred and lost. 

 

And I still can't work out why we think differently. 

 

N.b gawd help them when the fake alien show is begun ..... Imagine trying to explain the hoax to them 

 

 

 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...