Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, Mikey13 said:

Could some of you smarter people on here explain something to me, please? When people say that covid hasn't been isolated yet, so therefore it doesn't exist.  What does that mean exactly?  I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, so simple layman terms if possible.  Thanks in advance.

I believe it means they haven't removed all other particles and contaminants from the sample (including other viruses, etc). And they only look at a small part of its genetic code, not the whole thing. many other viruses could have identical sequences (potentially).

2 hours ago, Longtermlurker said:

Interesting, thanks for your input

I read about medical exemptions from learning difficulties / mental disabilities 

I suffer with ADHD and temporary psychosis in the past

I thought maybe I had an angle with that route but yeah probably not in reality...

Just going to hide and decline for as long as possible.

Find positives with every negative!

31 minutes ago, Mikey13 said:

Could some of you smarter people on here explain something to me, please? When people say that covid hasn't been isolated yet, so therefore it doesn't exist.  What does that mean exactly?  I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, so simple layman terms if possible.  Thanks in advance.

This thread will help you.

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I just got another ban from Facebook for mentioning bill gates and vaccines. It's a three day ban this time

Fed up of mark sugarmountain.....Everytime someone posts truth, they get a ban

My lady just got a 30 day ban day after finishing another 30 day ban

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mikey13 said:

In addition to the answers given I can recommend the book Reckoning with Risk: Learning to Live with Uncertainty by Gerd Gigerenzer. It gives examples how we can be fooled with numbers and statistics. 

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Easy to forget how many heart breaking individual stories are out there. This is a good example of the government loosing control of the narrative. If she didn’t question before now she always will. Single parents, male or female are legends. Everything is twice as hard when you have no support. Half the time working shitty jobs so you’re too tired to do much else. Poor lady

👍 Agreed. out of likes. I knew stuff like this was going on but hadn't heard any first hand accounts before. It's a harrowing story and obviously her situation made much harder due to her children's health problems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

In Italy they have TV jab adverts showing the two finger V salute and tapping the the left arm with the two fingers to indicate the double jab. When they run out of fingers, jab 11 and onwards, they will have to use their toes.😆

They could always use people from Norfolk. 😀

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, zArk said:

I was talking about insulting Joe Public in general who have taken the vaccine, not the paid up medical establishment, politicians, media, scientists etc promoting the experiment, especially on young children. I have and will conintue to espose those vermin.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

My lady just got a 30 day ban day after finishing another 30 day ban

Once they do that, you are effectively banned for life (on that account). They hoard 'crimes' and hit you with one in their vault from years ago, months ago etc.

All done by algorithms. It's easy to win an appeal (with a human) but then the algorithm hits you again and again and again. They do the same on YouTube.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I was talking about insulting Joe Public in general who have taken the vaccine, not the paid up medical establishment, politicians, media, scientists etc promoting the experiment, especially on young children. I have and will conintue to espose those vermin.

I get what you're saying and at the same time I think they are all fair game.

Tbh 20 years of being called a conspiraloon and laughed at with 9/11 didn't make them change their minds

Maybe it's time they were called out for their idiocy . They are adults who empower politicians and lawmakers

They should be treated as adults who are thick and dragging us all into oblivion 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Critilo said:

I say five to eight years. 

By then they'll have moved onto something else as the primary focus for fear and/or guilt.

Definitely, climate change will be a biggie that will prevent even basic travel by car but there are more 'vials' to be released on the masses yet as that particular arm of the agenda (climate change) needs more work before everybody will accept that you either walk within your designated sector/zone or stay in your 'home'.

I predict (not prophetically) that billions will be killed by manmade disasters dressed as nature being angry at consumerism. The trillionaires (and probably false religion leaders) will be the only ones allowed to travel by air, because they'll be seen as saviours of the planet (special exemption).

I doubt very much if anybody of our status will be using any mode of transport in eight years time, let alone planes.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic