Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm restraining myself to what is really want to say. But haway. 

 

This Ally UK and his lapdog Truth Warrior liking his posts can do one.

 

These fuckers think we're dumb cunts. We are not.

 

I find the trolls quite amusing but I can see how some get annoyed especially if they're spamming the thread to bury certain posts.

 

Pressure to get jabbed moves up a notch from now and it's going to be relentless.

Saw the odious David Mellor the other day claiming hospitals are clogged up with anti vaxxers LOL, they seem past caring they're telling blatant lies.

Basically we are the fall guys for the nhs and the economy going tits up and don't forget how you're ruining Christmas for everyone!!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Yeah mate. Crack on.

 

Any cunt who thinks there are flavours of BS are sadly a bit retarded. After 20 months of this shitshow, if you can't see that there are only 2 sides them and us. Then there is no hope for you. 

 

They can become us!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ally_uk said:

 

Why call it Satan juice that is ridiculous what has led you to such conclusions. What is the basis to call it that? To try and sound edgy...... 

 

How many medical professionals globally have worked on the vaccination. With their education and credentials none of that matters because some guy on a forum has labelled it Satan juice.

 

Can you not see how ridiculous you are sounding....

I do wish people would stop using names that tell of a military past or present,we had once upon a time 'Hexi' normally associated with stove as in hexi stove used for cooking your rations with,now we have an 'Ally' as in 'ally kit' or looking' Ally' or 'Ally' gear

Look if you are going to work for 77/13 signals/hut 20 whatever/mi5/gchq at least stop using military slang terms in your usernames

Originality is the key here,and you aint exhibiting much of it

Thank you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Itsa said:

 

I find the trolls quite amusing but I can see how some get annoyed especially if they're spamming the thread to bury certain posts.

 

Pressure to get jabbed moves up a notch from now and it's going to be relentless.

Saw the odious David Mellor the other day claiming hospitals are clogged up with anti vaxxers LOL, they seem past caring they're telling blatant lies.

Basically we are the fall guys for the nhs and the economy going tits up and don't forget how you're ruining Christmas for everyone!!

 

And Italy decided they will give a go without us... 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, Gremmels said:


I see both sides of it. On one hand it’s disappointing that he scurried off like a rat abandoning a sinking ship, leaving those who aren’t able to do so stay in the draconian hell-hole. Especially when David and others are staying put.

 

but I also try to see it from his point of view. He’s old, he’s getting harassed by the pigs who are just itching to silence him or lock him up, he’s afraid. He saw a chance to escape and took it.

 

im honestly more disgusted by Jeff berwick who gloats about the bunker he’s building.  
him constantly flaunting his wealth during these times is so off-putting.

 

yeah yeah, you and your ugly mexican gold-digging wife are going to be living it up in your underground bunker while the brutal NWO crushes us lowly peasants. His smug laughing doesn’t help either. 
 

this is someone who claims to be spiritual and meditate 4 hours a day?
 

fuck you 

 

i understand he can’t save everyone. And yeah it’s nice he’s helping max Igan I guess.

 

the issue is him rubbing it in our faces that he’s going to be fine with his riches while the rest of us suffer.

I found it strange though that Max said he was only staying at Jeff’s till Friday (just gone) when Jeff returns home? I assumed Jeff would just put him up indefinitely, you know, show him his largesse             (however ill gotten it may be😉) since Max doesn’t know any other amigos in Mexico. Perhaps ole Jeff is afraid that Max might see how shady he really is (and his dealings). To me, Jeff appears unstable of late, recalling suicidal memories, smoking, drinking etc, I dunno how that excessive meditation is working out for him, he seems stressed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Itsa said:

I think it's called trolling lol.....

Seriously though, who decides to post on the DIF that they've just booked in for a jab 🤣

 

Although I only joined recently ( I was a member of the old forum but not very active) I have been mostly reading the Icke forum for many years. They come across as a 'journo' to me. I can just see it now "i spent 18 looking into the 'other side' of things and found nothing but crazy people who call the vaccines satan juice. I decided looking at all the evidence to take the jabs as I could clearly see the science was right'. Certainly they do not appear to be a free thinker. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I found it strange though that Max said he was only staying at Jeff’s till Friday (just gone) when Jeff returns home? I assumed Jeff would just put him up indefinitely, you know, show him his largesse             (however ill gotten it may be😉) since Max doesn’t know any other amigos in Mexico. Perhaps ole Jeff is afraid that Max might see how shady he really is (and his dealings). To me, Jeff appears unstable of late, recalling suicidal memories, smoking, drinking etc, I dunno how that excessive meditation is working out for him, he seems stressed.

This is EXACTLY what I thought when Jeff only offered for Max to stay until Friday. I can see a bit of a falling out on the horizon for those two. Unless Max is not so different to Jeff after all but I don't think that is the case. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

Come on we can come up with classier arguments than that. We are better than that!

STAY STRONG!

 

I did originally come up with a classier argument than that mate.

I actually went back to a July posting by him where he was saying exactly the opposite of what he was saying yesterday and showed him it!

That wasn't good enough for him so I took it down a notch.

🗣️

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is amazing how many are falling for the narrative that the unvaxxed are useless dossers.

 

It really flies in the face of my experiences of those saying no thanks to the jabs.

 

I’m amazed New Zealand’s prime minister is openly launching a ‘two tier society’.

 

Given the majority knocking back the jabs are young males, how exactly does she expect key industries like construction to operate?

 

The Scottish Labour leader making a threat of knowing the addresses of the unvaxxed is also a naive move.
 

Again, it’s young, active males mostly knocking it back - I imagine he’ll get a bit of a shock at their welcome, should he knock.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He does have a valid point why the hostility when somebody challenges the view point you have..... 

 

What is the basis for the theories? 

 

A couple of videos on brand new tube,  Some idiotic pretend doctor monopolising the audience with silly nonsensical theories...... 

 

I have noticed it with all you conspiracy dudes you immediately become butthurt when challenged....

 

Millions have had the jab..... are they keeling over? 

 

If you were that worried about it you would get organised and assemble not sitting on a Internet forum......

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would these vaccines have ever been approved in their current state for use in the UK across all age groups if there was no emergency approval? No

 

Did the one study that was done prove the vaccines are safe? Absolutely not, the side effects are clearly evident in the study and yet it was approved anyway.

 

It Is it reasonable to inject children who are at a very low risk to the virus with a known harmful vaccine that is only approved for emergency use? absolutely not. 

 

Yet they call us idiotic. 

 

And no it is not reasonable to risk children's health to stop the spread of a virus, especially when the vaccines don't actually stop the spread anyway. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

He does have a valid point why the hostility when somebody challenges the view point you have..... 

 

What is the basis for the theories? 

 

A couple of videos on brand new tube,  Some idiotic pretend doctor monopolising the audience with silly nonsensical theories...... 

 

I have noticed it with all you conspiracy dudes you immediately become butthurt when challenged....

 

Millions have had the jab..... are they keeling over? 

 

If you were that worried about it you would get organised and assemble not sitting on a Internet forum......

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

You think it is a big joke? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

He does have a valid point why the hostility when somebody challenges the view point you have..... 

 

What is the basis for the theories? 

 

A couple of videos on brand new tube,  Some idiotic pretend doctor monopolising the audience with silly nonsensical theories...... 

 

I have noticed it with all you conspiracy dudes you immediately become butthurt when challenged....

 

Millions have had the jab..... are they keeling over? 

 

If you were that worried about it you would get organised and assemble not sitting on a Internet forum......

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Look, there are two sides to any argument: YOUR side and THE RIGHT side!

 

Post us some figures and scientific papers that support your point of view, don't just bang on about everyone else being wrong.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

He does have a valid point why the hostility when somebody challenges the view point you have..... 

 

What is the basis for the theories? 

 

A couple of videos on brand new tube,  Some idiotic pretend doctor monopolising the audience with silly nonsensical theories...... 

 

I have noticed it with all you conspiracy dudes you immediately become butthurt when challenged....

 

Millions have had the jab..... are they keeling over? 

 

If you were that worried about it you would get organised and assemble not sitting on a Internet forum......

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

The guy who invented mRNA tech says it shouldnt be used as a Covid vaccine! Isnt that damning enough for you!

 

Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher—recently suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might actually make COVID-19 infections worse. He chuckled as he imagined Anthony Fauci announcing that the vaccination campaign was all a big mistake (“Oh darn, I was wrong!”) and would need to be abandoned. When he floated that nightmare scenario during a recent podcast interview with Steve Bannon, both men seemed almost delighted at the prospect of public-health officials and pharmaceutical companies getting their comeuppance. “This is a catastrophe,” Bannon declared, beaming at his guest. “You’re hearing it from an individual who invented the mRNA [vaccine] and has dedicated his life to vaccines. He’s the opposite of an anti-vaxxer.”

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thing is we rely on the regulatory bodies and government to adequately assess risk and to make the right decisions when it comes to the health of individuals. Unfortunately these regulatory bodies have poorly accessed the risk, whether through hysteria or through corruption or blackmail or pure idiocy, they have failed their duty and made the wrong decisions which have damaged the health of millions of people for no good reason. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

The guy who invented mRNA tech says it shouldnt be used as a Covid vaccine! Isnt that damning enough for you!

 

Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher—recently suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might actually make COVID-19 infections worse. He chuckled as he imagined Anthony Fauci announcing that the vaccination campaign was all a big mistake (“Oh darn, I was wrong!”) and would need to be abandoned. When he floated that nightmare scenario during a recent podcast interview with Steve Bannon, both men seemed almost delighted at the prospect of public-health officials and pharmaceutical companies getting their comeuppance. “This is a catastrophe,” Bannon declared, beaming at his guest. “You’re hearing it from an individual who invented the mRNA [vaccine] and has dedicated his life to vaccines. He’s the opposite of an anti-vaxxer.”

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

 

You believe this guy 🤣🤣🤣

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

 

Okkkkkkay then..... 🙄🙄🙄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...