Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

Millions my friend if something sinister was truly happening we would be in chaos.......... 

"I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists."

quote 100 yeras old,there was and always will be people who will spread the truth....

"you can try,but it is useless to ask why"😎

3 hours ago, ally_uk said:

When you had vaccines as a child did you use the same logic? 

You could already have stuff that will potentially kill you already in you.... 🤣🤣🤣

Those were vaccines that actually stopped me catching diseases and lasted a lifetime - well, mostly, as I still got whooping cough even after the vax, and was never right again. My mum was livid. Of course there were no vaccines back then for measles or chicken pox or the things kids always get. And, since they did allergy tests before vaccinating back in those days when companies could be sued, I never had flu vaccine (or flu). I had tet tox every year until they changed the adjuvant and I had a really bad reaction so GP told me not to have it again, so I didn't. So, yeah, no point having something where risk is greater then benefit

You get risks with all medicine..... If you read the leaflet that comes with paracetamol or anti biotics you probably would be to afraid to take it..... 

Some of the logic and reasoning on here is beyond moronic....

Quite. I don't take paracetamol or antibiotics.

I wasn't derailing I am curious what has lead you to the conclusions to suggest that this vaccination is 

" satan juice " 

Somebody must of originally pushed forward said theory...... 

To me, alcohol is "satan juice" as I am teetotal. That doesn't mean I think every brewer and distiller is an acolyte of the evil one. To me, messing with RNA and DNA, and genetic modification is blasphemous, but I don't insist that you agree.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Former Tory MP David Mellor wrote this absolutely disgusting article for the Mail on Sunday

today.  This sort of vile journalism is creating a them and us scenario, which of course is all planned. Paid to write lies and disinformation. He links anti vax protestors heckling Michael Gove with the death of David Amess.

Excerpts

"It’s tempting to suggest that anti-vaxxers should be denied treatment, or treated only at their own expense. It’s been seriously suggested in Australia. But I doubt it would work there and certainly won’t work here.

But a vaccine passport might. Why shouldn’t we ban those who refuse the vaccine from places of entertainment or – as Italy has done – from going to work? Forcing the anti-vaxxers to stay at home, it can be argued, is necessary for public protection."What the anti-vaxxers are doing is, in its way, as harmful to society as if they ran along a street stabbing passers-by at random.

Unpalatable as many will find it, I believe we have to act or there’s a terrible danger we’ll be saddled with unmanageable covid outbreaks for as far ahead as we can see.

All that disruption. All that misery. All the damage caused to business and the economy."

That's tyranny, no question.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10124119/How-longer-tolerate-anti-vaxxers-DAVID-MELLOR.html

Chumps? No, Mellor and Mitchell are plain nasty, writes PETER MCKAY | Daily  Mail Online

Mind you, probably safer keeping away from NHS "treatment"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

This started with me saying these words. And I will send with them.

BUY BITCOIN! 

(I should add - on  a dip. And HODL!)

Please don't shill in the Coronavirus mega thread...in conspiracy forum.

It's like vaccine, they will either take it or don't. Same scenario.

If you have some bag, enjoy. That's all you need to know.

Just now, k_j_evans said:

Mind you, probably safer keeping away from NHS "treatment"

Ain't that the truth. You don't get seen anymore anyway. Went to the dentist last week, Jesus, you'd have thought I was carrying nuclear waste in my pocket. Literally hazmat suited up to the nines. These people are unsane. 

I agree with @SimonTV petition that these arseholes need a psycho assessment before rejoining the society. They're ill. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Former Tory MP David Mellor wrote this absolutely disgusting article for the Mail on Sunday

today.  This sort of vile journalism is creating a them and us scenario, which of course is all planned. Paid to write lies and disinformation. He links anti vax protestors heckling Michael Gove with the death of David Amess.

Excerpts

"It’s tempting to suggest that anti-vaxxers should be denied treatment, or treated only at their own expense. It’s been seriously suggested in Australia. But I doubt it would work there and certainly won’t work here.

But a vaccine passport might. Why shouldn’t we ban those who refuse the vaccine from places of entertainment or – as Italy has done – from going to work? Forcing the anti-vaxxers to stay at home, it can be argued, is necessary for public protection."What the anti-vaxxers are doing is, in its way, as harmful to society as if they ran along a street stabbing passers-by at random.

Unpalatable as many will find it, I believe we have to act or there’s a terrible danger we’ll be saddled with unmanageable covid outbreaks for as far ahead as we can see.

All that disruption. All that misery. All the damage caused to business and the economy."

That's tyranny, no question.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10124119/How-longer-tolerate-anti-vaxxers-DAVID-MELLOR.html

Chumps? No, Mellor and Mitchell are plain nasty, writes PETER MCKAY | Daily  Mail Online

This is what the MSM have had to resort to, dragging up completely discredited fuckwits and war criminals to do their bidding. Tony Bliar and David fucking Mellor? C'mon, is that the best you can bloody do?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ally_uk said:

That was my brother.... in all seriousness why are you labelling it Satan juice. 

Take a step back do you seriously think a satanic cabal is running this operation.........

Come on you don't belive that do you.

Why are you here, you tit?

YES I think a satanic cabal is running this. 

Its the ICKE forum ffs, that will generally be the opinion here.

You are a muppet, enjoy your Satan Jism. 

DONT FORGET YOUR BOOSTERS LAD!!! 

gg4k1zmc2t721.jpg

• Like 1