Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

What changed I stopped going down rabbit holes zooming in on one side of the story.... most of these people creating content on brand new tube etc have no credentials they are just chucking nonsense together or zooming in on one particular negative story to sucker in morons who then go on and think Bill Gates has stuck nano chips in a vaccine to depopulate the masses. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I ever hear about is how much the Health Officials and Government contradict themselves, but I never find any examples of this.

 

Is there a list somewhere with all the contradictions (or most of them)?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh good lord, ally mcbeals back telling us not to believe our eyes and ears, that we're incapable of sussing the wheat from the chaff and that we should definitely stop talking "genocide" nonsense (Show me all the millions of dead people!) and we should definitely just get the damn safe n effective jab - what harm will it do? then everything will go back to normal... *yawn*

 

 

 

image.png.d8420c37373560a09759a318eb9fdebd.png

 

 

image.png.54f6f520093fb1b5c16bd3cd0f320301.png

 

 

image.png.472cfbfae4abddd711a6499be695a4bc.png

 

 

image.png.5f98d7663448a04361beb97f1d1d17c9.png

 

 

image.png.642bc744e76ad22f869a2df99de08c1e.png

 

 

 

image.png.bbfe3e42bec6ccc68fb6fd6ad6019dc6.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

What changed I stopped going down rabbit holes zooming in on one side of the story.... most of these people creating content on brand new tube etc have no credentials they are just chucking nonsense together or zooming in on one particular negative story to sucker in morons who then go on and think Bill Gates has stuck nano chips in a vaccine to depopulate the masses. 

 

What is your opinion of Bill Gates? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

You're on this forum and you're booked in for the satan juice?

Eh?

 

Sad to say but this is probably the same case as David's delivery man.

They got to her subconsciously under mass hypnosis. like ar55 said, you wouldn't take a pill where they don't tell you whats in it but the logic is gone. Let her. It's her choice.

 

Template letters are there, solicitors are taking on cases....and you still decide to have it?

Yeah that make sense.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Bloody hell, the forum's been invaded by pro vaxxers!

A hideous new development.

 

You see, they are hanging on to delta variant and now calling it delta+. lol

We thought they might move up the Greek alphabet but that is not the case. Masses need to remain asleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Sad to say but this is probably the same case as David's delivery man.

They got to her subconsciously under mass hypnosis. like ar55 said, you wouldn't take a pill where they don't tell you whats in it but the logic is gone. Let her. It's her choice.

 

Template letters are there, solicitors are taking on cases....and you still decide to have it?

Yeah that make sense.

 

David Icke's delivery man? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is France holding up?

italy? All the countries who have implanted the mandatory passport system?

 

did people fold and get beast’d or are people still fighting? Are people not complying? 

 

im in the US in the Deep South, in a state with one of the lowest fake vaccination rates so luckily I haven’t felt the impact too much as many here believe the fake vaccine is the mark of the beast.

 

most of those who fell for the virus hoax are dumb boomers

( no offense to the older people here that are awake, most boomers here spend all their time doing whatever the tv box tells them) and hysterical women ( I’m a woman but unfortunately it’s just a theme I’ve noticed that most women buy this bs hook line and sinker) 

 

i have family in NY and the virus hoax is in full force. At least that was the case when I visited in may. In Manhattan you see the young trendies double masked. 
 

I heard from a friend who’s still in the NY dystopian hell-hole that Manhattan is hands down the worst. They are actively enforcing the vaxx pass.

 

the boroughs with more minorities are much more lax with checking the pass.

 

I get hopeful when I see protests but then I wonder the aftermath of them. Did the people hold the line? Did they continue to not comply? 
 

I know in places like Bulgaria where only 25% of the population is beast’d, it would be extremely easy for the people to say fuck you to the mandatory vaxx pass, ignore it, and not comply. The government wouldn’t be able to do anything bc the vast majority of people don’t go along with it.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

David Icke's delivery man? 

 

Yeah he mentioned it in one of his videocast where delivery man was all in agreement with the facts.

But went ahead to take the shot and the delivery man didn't know why he did it. This seems to be the recurring scenario, certainly with me and some others will agree....like family member who said they wouldn't take it but they did etc.

This started the whole conversation about mass hypnosis technique some pages back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

What changed I stopped going down rabbit holes zooming in on one side of the story.... most of these people creating content on brand new tube etc have no credentials they are just chucking nonsense together or zooming in on one particular negative story to sucker in morons who then go on and think Bill Gates has stuck nano chips in a vaccine to depopulate the masses. 

 

I find it strange how someone can be down the proverbial rabbit hole, yet find a way out of it when there is so much information out there that evidently shows there is a nefarious, globalist agenda at play here.

 

Granted, there is plenty of unintelligent people out there in this 'sphere', so to speak. Their research skills are severely lacking, they are gullible, and they suffer from terrible confirmation bias. In essence, they are just as bad as the normies they criticise. 

 

I have lost count the amount of times I've seen so called truther's share pictures of Paris after France won the world cup in 2018 but they present it as if it is anti lockdown protests. When you point out the facts, they ignore you and keep the post up because it has got tons of 'likes'. Then we have fake quotes from Kissenger, etc. Fake claims about the Rothschild's owning every central bank apart from N.Korea, Syria, etc etc Bla Bla Bla. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOD NOTE

 

May I take this opportunity to remind ALL members here that this is a discussion forum, and that all opinions are allowed, even if they differ to your own.

 

If you disagree with someone's opinion, then debate that opinion, rather than resort to insults and foul language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 10:24 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Of course!

 

The decision to take the vax was the crossroads moment for humanity/society. I can't see any way back for those who have had the jab(s). Certainly not the two. Probably no point thinking about it, just be glad you were one of those who declined the "invitation".

 

A lot of people only had it under the illusion/promise that they'd keep their job, go on hols, visit family, attend events etc. Even then, they should have put their life (and soul) first. Nothing is worth messing with our given bodies and spirit.

 

Yeah at that crossroad, like many of you, I've decided that none of the above will likely be possible for me.

I've had to accept many hardships and I know this won't be the last but you'll learn to cope. I can escape to other realms so there is my advantage. Everyone can do this btw. You just need to learn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 11:53 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

I take it Max has jumped and chosen a path he was able to take ?

Was he live on Richie allen or was he via vidlink ? (can't be arsed to look,sorry)

If he's jumpd to the UK he's fucked,if he's gone to Mexico good luck to him

If he has jumped he's given up a lot to do so ,i don't have that option (mainly due to lack of funds and a worldwide support network) but are you pissed off cos he's jumped or pissed off because you haven't /can't ? and still believe you have something to lose? or perhaps that things can be turned round ?

Im not having a pop at you and can see why you are pissed off ,honestly i can understand it but i've learnt that vocal mouthpieces on internet media are just that,especially those that have come to the fore post mar 2019 including our dear beloved leader who enables this forum (believe me i have the utmost respect for one Mr DVI,but i cant see him preventing my forced vaccination when the time comes,only i can do that)

The biggest hero is you,only you can change mankind (to borrow a line from T Pratchett & N Gaiman) look on the internet sages as entertainment,if there actions materialise and they DO become physical heros all well and good ,until that time view them as entertainment until their actions prove otherwise

 

Funds is problematic but not impossible.

As for a worldwide support network, you've got it right here! You know some members and they will give you the rundown of local picture and not forgetting, there are truthers everywhere in the world. Obviously you've seen the protests right?

But I get it, it's not as simple as packing your bag since you are not in your 20s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

How is France holding up?

italy? All the countries who have implanted the mandatory passport system?

 

did people fold and get beast’d or are people still fighting? Are people not complying? 

 

im in the US in the Deep South, in a state with one of the lowest fake vaccination rates so luckily I haven’t felt the impact too much as many here believe the fake vaccine is the mark of the beast.

 

most of those who fell for the virus hoax are dumb boomers

( no offense to the older people here that are awake, most boomers here spend all their time doing whatever the tv box tells them) and hysterical women ( I’m a woman but unfortunately it’s just a theme I’ve noticed that most women buy this bs hook line and sinker) 

 

i have family in NY and the virus hoax is in full force. At least that was the case when I visited in may. In Manhattan you see the young trendies double masked. 
 

I heard from a friend who’s still in the NY dystopian hell-hole that Manhattan is hands down the worst. They are actively enforcing the vaxx pass.

 

the boroughs with more minorities are much more lax with checking the pass.

 

I get hopeful when I see protests but then I wonder the aftermath of them. Did the people hold the line? Did they continue to not comply? 
 

I know in places like Bulgaria where only 25% of the population is beast’d, it would be extremely easy for the people to say fuck you to the mandatory vaxx pass, ignore it, and not comply. The government wouldn’t be able to do anything bc the vast majority of people don’t go along with it.

 

 

 

There are huge protests in France and Italy and have been for weeks now, but the MSM on the whole ignore it.

 

Switzerland too I believe.

 

I get most of my information from Twitter, but there is media called "Local Team" reporting from Italy on Youtube.

 

This was Milan yesterday, but there were protests all over Italy.

 

 

Last weekend

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

MOD NOTE

 

May I take this opportunity to remind ALL members here that this is a discussion forum, and that all opinions are allowed, even if they differ to your own.

 

If you disagree with someone's opinion, then debate that opinion, rather than resort to insults and foul language.

 

I politely disagree .... this is a research forum used to discuss the potential truth .... to find truth within so very many lies and promote the reality of a given situation within this realm.

It is not a place for the promotion of old or current main stream bullshit .... which will only create disharmony here and potentially lead to more harm and deaths out in the 'world'.

You have said that the interaction of the many, here, are akin to a hive mind .... that those seeking the truth of an issue should allow main stream thoughts to be propagated here .... I disagree!

Those limited thoughts (which are not self thoughts but simply the regurgitation of government and media propaganda) are EVERYWHERE .... this place should be for those seeking the truth.

In essence .... what you have said in your last two posts on this thread .... is that shills, trolls and all the government operations (such as 77th and 13th) should be allowed a voice here .... I strongly disagree and ask that you reconsider.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2021 at 12:23 AM, soulalways said:

spot on..the old witch also had a hand in putting this poor lady through hell along with her satan worshipping parents.

https://davidicke.com/2021/10/17/satanic-ritual-abuse-survivor-jeanette-archer-exposing-the-satanic-queen-at-windsor-castle-they-are-reptilians/

 

The problem is many people don't know why it is called satan juice and they are worshipping satan unconsciously because they have no background history knowledge. We go back a long way. I am not dissing satan as such, just the worshipping part. My stance is that we should embrace ALL as the Creator created everything, no missing parts and I know a knife is a good tool and I think we should all learn to peel an apple or potatoe. But I think people uses term satan too loosely which brings ambiguity. Anyway that is another thread.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

There are huge protests in France and Italy and have been for weeks now, but the MSM on the whole ignore it.

 

Switzerland too I believe.

 

I get most of my information from Twitter, but there is media called "Local Team" reporting from Italy on Youtube.

 

This was Milan yesterday, but there were protests all over Italy.

 

 

Last weekend

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Soandso said:

If your vaxxed, your more likey to "zoom" in on info that justifys your submission/ decision to be vaxxed.

 

 

Excellent point to bring up. ^This^ will indeed be a trend we can all expect to see a lot more of over the next few years.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can tell your grand children when you were younger than your own government and their media wanted you infertile and sick and dead and that they murdered old people and young alike in the hospitals. As you can be sure the government will not write the history books that way. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, ink said:

 

I politely disagree .... this is a research forum used to discuss the potential truth .... to find truth within so very many lies and promote the reality of a given situation within this realm.

It is not a place for the promotion of old or current main stream bullshit .... which will only create disharmony here and potentially lead to more harm and deaths out in the 'world'.

You have said that the interaction of the many, here, are akin to a hive mind .... that those seeking the truth of an issue should allow main stream thoughts to be propagated here .... I disagree!

Those limited thoughts (which are not self thoughts but simply the regurgitation of government and media propaganda) are EVERYWHERE .... this place should be for those seeking the truth.

In essence .... what you have said in your last two posts on this thread .... is that shills, trolls and all the government operations (such as 77th and 13th) should be allowed a voice here .... I strongly disagree and ask that you reconsider.

 

Well said my friend.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...